kking

Liberals: please read this Democrat's account

15 minutes ago, kking said:

https://medium.com/@karlyn/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07

Not to paint everyone with the same brush, but we've reached a point where the left is much more intolerant of political opponents than the right. A good piece by a newly-self-aware Democrat. 

fukk off

I don't think that a majority of clown supporters are racists or misogynists or homophobes.  I do think, however,  that a majority of racists and misogynists and homophobes are clown supporters..

Just now, maineman said:

I don't think that a majority of clown supporters are racists or misogynists or homophobes.  I do think, however,  that a majority of racists and misogynists and homophobes are clown supporters..

SAD THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE DEMOCRATS FOUNDED THE KKK

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Every Trump supporter on this forum is a racist.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

When a gay black actor has to hire two black jamaicans to fake a hate crime you know that racism is on its way out. Has been since the Democrats stopped giving them a political platform to spread their ignorant hatred. I welcome their change of heart but don't believe it warrants a participation trophy. 

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Are people who harass, batter, or steal from Trump supporters, because of the hat they're wearing, justified in their actions?

Its called "Starve The Beast"..Failed Trickle Down to KILL SS & Medicare

Steve Mnuchin admits Trump’s budget cuts Social Security even as president claims he is ‘not touching’ the program

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Every Trump supporter on this forum is a racist.

There are a couple who troll overly sensitive progressives with race baiting but the only real racism I have seen here came from Willyfankin, self described progressive liberal.

10 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

SAD THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE DEMOCRATS FOUNDED THE KKK

so what?  The KKK is clearly now inside the republican tent.  David Duke is a YUGE clown supporter.

26 minutes ago, kking said:

https://medium.com/@karlyn/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07

Not to paint everyone with the same brush, but we've reached a point where the left is much more intolerant of political opponents than the right. A good piece by a newly-self-aware Democrat. 

kking, in my opinion, you are one best conservative posters on this site and one of the few that can discuss the issues without hurling insults, belittling others, claiming intellectual superiority and other trollish nonsense.  That is appreciated on my part.

I will give this a read and post my thoughts on the content.  I'll be back...

8 minutes ago, kking said:

Are people who harass, batter, or steal from Trump supporters, because of the hat they're wearing, justified in their actions?

absolutely not.  I have no problem with them denying MAGA folks service in their places of business, but criminal behavior by anyone against anyone else is not justified.  We need to beat the clown squad at the ballot box.

33 minutes ago, kking said:

Excellent article...thanx.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

absolutely not.  I have no problem with them denying MAGA folks service in their places of business, but criminal behavior by anyone against anyone else is not justified.  We need to beat the clown squad at the ballot box.

I have no problem with them denying MAGA folks service in their places of business

Really?

Just now, Z09 said:

I have no problem with them denying MAGA folks service in their places of business

Really?

Trump is a mafia boss. I see no reason to let you thugs take over my country.

15 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

When a gay black actor has to hire two black jamaicans to fake a hate crime you know that racism is on its way out. Has been since the Democrats stopped giving them a political platform to spread their ignorant hatred. I welcome their change of heart but don't believe it warrants a participation trophy. 

Looks like the article has upset the leftists here.

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Really?

Let's face it...mm has issues.

Just now, personreal said:

Looks like the article has upset the leftists here.

It's one person's opinion..

But it's rather revealing and honest..

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

so what?  The KKK is clearly now inside the republican tent.  David Duke is a YUGE clown supporter.

PROVE IT

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Really?

absolutely... if they sue me, I might have to relent... but, as a guy who was taught to always take his hat off inside a restaurant, if I ever owned a restaurant, I'd make everybody take their hats off if they wanted to eat there.  I would gladly put up a sign in the front window of any business that I owned that said, "Clown supporters NOT WELCOME... Keep walking!"

Just now, leftwinger said:

No one read the article. We're trolling the troll. 

i read the article...

It's from a liberal that admits they watch MSNBC...