Buffalo

Who’s Really Dividing Us?

1 hour ago, fishhead said:

Y'all old inbreds are a hoot!

Your brainless mind has turned your many biological positions in ancestry into a character role playing human recording device reciting what others dreamed possible centuries ago.  You cannot keep pace with how life actually works in plain sight.

You cannot survive as an I am so you join a we are.

4 hours ago, Buffalo said:

We are incessantly told that Donald Trump is dividing us. However, a sitting president running for reelection would benefit from unity, not division. Democrats are the party that implements Cultural Marxism, a divide and conquer strategy deliberately contrived to bring down the country by turning Americans against each other, so that the USA can be replaced with a leftist’s conception of utopia.

Jason Siler offers some clues as to who is really dividing us:  Pay attention moonbats...

https://medium.com/@karlyn/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07

3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Good article!  Too bad the moonbats here on NHB will probably not read it.

Yer OP video was good too.

I passed it around.  :)

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Your brainless mind has turned your many biological positions in ancestry into a character role playing human recording device reciting what others dreamed possible centuries ago.  You cannot keep pace with how life actually works in plain sight.

You cannot survive as an I am so you join a we are.

a05879078409385bc4bb4f48b7bcc010.jpg

27 minutes ago, fishhead said:

a05879078409385bc4bb4f48b7bcc010.jpg

Prime example of intellect unable to stay up with instincts.  Change the narrative with symbolic discrediting the person destroying your ideology. Bank on loyalty to royal we to always follow make believe than face life as one of a kind as eternally separated so far.