Jump to content
Buffalo

Who’s Really Dividing Us?

Recommended Posts

 

We are incessantly told that Donald Trump is dividing us. However, a sitting president running for reelection would benefit from unity, not division. Democrats are the party that implements Cultural Marxism, a divide and conquer strategy deliberately contrived to bring down the country by turning Americans against each other, so that the USA can be replaced with a leftist’s conception of utopia.

Jason Siler offers some clues as to who is really dividing us:  Pay attention moonbats...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

 

We are incessantly told that Donald Trump is dividing us. However, a sitting president running for reelection would benefit from unity, not division. Democrats are the party that implements Cultural Marxism, a divide and conquer strategy deliberately contrived to bring down the country by turning Americans against each other, so that the USA can be replaced with a leftist’s conception of utopia.

Jason Siler offers some clues as to who is really dividing us:  Pay attention moonbats...

 

Yes...it is the left who divides our country.

 

It's their platform.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, personreal said:

Yes...it is the left who divides our country.

 

It's their platform.  

I’m fine with being divided . That may sound terrible , but I do not want to be a part of their crazy hamster wheel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m fine with being divided . That may sound terrible , but I do not want to be a part of their crazy hamster wheel 

Amen sister 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m fine with being divided . That may sound terrible , but I do not want to be a part of their crazy hamster wheel 

I don't mind either...but the dems activiely divide our country.

 

There's a difference between NOT wanting to associate with Communists and the dem party whose only purpose in life is to divide people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

 

We are incessantly told that Donald Trump is dividing us. However, a sitting president running for reelection would benefit from unity, not division. Democrats are the party that implements Cultural Marxism, a divide and conquer strategy deliberately contrived to bring down the country by turning Americans against each other, so that the USA can be replaced with a leftist’s conception of utopia.

Jason Siler offers some clues as to who is really dividing us:  Pay attention moonbats...

 

After decades of division by the dems, they have succeeded in dividing their own base too.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

 

We are incessantly told that Donald Trump is dividing us. However, a sitting president running for reelection would benefit from unity, not division. Democrats are the party that implements Cultural Marxism, a divide and conquer strategy deliberately contrived to bring down the country by turning Americans against each other, so that the USA can be replaced with a leftist’s conception of utopia.

Jason Siler offers some clues as to who is really dividing us:  Pay attention moonbats...

 

 

complete bull spit. Language divides people. Reproduction separates lifetimes of an ever changing population currently living. Humanity focuses on from now on using the past to conflict with everything taking place so far.  Done all the time since humans started developing the means to communicate verbally and written methods beyond body language. United in believing the future exists outside the moment here.  

 

Reality is built on comparing cycles against one another to develop a means to intellectually describe one's location on the planet's surface by just the time of the day which is also invented relativity to being simultaneously alive as lifetimes arranged conception to decomposition whole cycle of each lifetime regardless if never born or dies at age 100 revolutions around the star after birth.

 

Universal perpetual balancing is a physical absolute that happens without intellectual design. How can anyone know that, simple. First fertilized cell is two static reproductive cells merged to become a kinetic body to replace the kinetic lifetimes already existing. Compounding combinations of DNA to where each conception is a completely different lifetime. On top of that each human body's reproductive cells mature individually so each one is a slight difference from the other as again, life is compounding combinations contracting into results never the same details twice conceived to decomposed now.

 

Anyone beginning to see the closed circuit system yet besides me?  All that academic training and social narratives getting in the way? Instincts come with fertilization, intellect begins to develop after birth when the infant begins to explore the environment on their own as one of a kind born with the ability to separate self from everything else outside the skin.  Common experience of all mobile life forms just human anatomy is more complexed than any other species which requires more brain capacity to move the body in a constantly balancing to motion existence.  100% brain usage while awake induces an electromagnetic field within the skull and that keeps the nervous system monitoring reacting to the environment outside the body so here is where intelelct exists as choices by instincts and memories to repate what didn't work or try something different until it does accomplish.  

 

Adapt or become extinct motivation as the body is aware life doesn't exceed simultaneosuly present. Intellect trains lifetimes to always project beyond the moment.  "think outside the box" power of suggestion. When people unite with that and start group control over individuals that power of suggestion is bastatardize into persuasion of power, We say so and individuals better pay attention to the social narrative or else.

 

Now here we have an individual speaking from a we mentality using the psychology of "You defy me, you are denying what everyone believes possible.".

 

The corrupted won't tolerate instinctive honesty and everyone is instinctively aware now is eternity and defies it by constantly adopting ideology over actuality and there is the total sum of every reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sole result said:

complete bull spit. Language divides people. Reproduction separates lifetimes of an ever changing population currently living. Humanity focuses on from now on using the past to conflict with everything taking place so far.  Done all the time since humans started developing the means to communicate verbally and written methods beyond body language. United in believing the future exists outside the moment here.  

 

Reality is built on comparing cycles against one another to develop a means to intellectually describe one's location on the planet's surface by just the time of the day which is also invented relativity to being simultaneously alive as lifetimes arranged conception to decomposition whole cycle of each lifetime regardless if never born or dies at age 100 revolutions around the star after birth.

 

Universal perpetual balancing is a physical absolute that happens without intellectual design. How can anyone know that, simple. First fertilized cell is two static reproductive cells merged to become a kinetic body to replace the kinetic lifetimes already existing. Compounding combinations of DNA to where each conception is a completely different lifetime. On top of that each human body's reproductive cells mature individually so each one is a slight difference from the other as again, life is compounding combinations contracting into results never the same details twice conceived to decomposed now.

 

Anyone beginning to see the closed circuit system yet besides me?  All that academic training and social narratives getting in the way? Instincts come with fertilization, intellect begins to develop after birth when the infant begins to explore the environment on their own as one of a kind born with the ability to separate self from everything else outside the skin.  Common experience of all mobile life forms just human anatomy is more complexed than any other species which requires more brain capacity to move the body in a constantly balancing to motion existence.  100% brain usage while awake induces an electromagnetic field within the skull and that keeps the nervous system monitoring reacting to the environment outside the body so here is where intelelct exists as choices by instincts and memories to repate what didn't work or try something different until it does accomplish.  

 

Adapt or become extinct motivation as the body is aware life doesn't exceed simultaneosuly present. Intellect trains lifetimes to always project beyond the moment.  "think outside the box" power of suggestion. When people unite with that and start group control over individuals that power of suggestion is bastatardize into persuasion of power, We say so and individuals better pay attention to the social narrative or else.

 

Now here we have an individual speaking from a we mentality using the psychology of "You defy me, you are denying what everyone believes possible.".

 

The corrupted won't tolerate instinctive honesty and everyone is instinctively aware now is eternity and defies it by constantly adopting ideology over actuality and there is the total sum of every reality.

COMPLETE BULLSH!T!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whose dividing us?

 

Before Trump was elected they started talking about impeaching...

As soon as he was elected numerous Democrats made it clear they would not be going to the inauguration...

19 minutes after he was sworn in the Washington Post ran an article on impeaching Trump

Then the next 3 years Dems talked about impeaching and over turning an election

 

So whose dividing who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buffalo said:

COMPLETE BULLSH!T!!!

You bet your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren on that? I tried to teach my children the secrets of the universe reality doesn't want loyal citizens talking about, ever.  Deep state secrets in plain sight. takes hope, faith, and charity to keep people complying with intellect rather than navigate by their own instincts..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, personreal said:

I don't mind either...but the dems activiely divide our country.

 

There's a difference between NOT wanting to associate with Communists and the dem party whose only purpose in life is to divide people.

Yes I agree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yes I agree 

Good morning young lady...hope yer doing well.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, personreal said:

Good morning young lady...hope yer doing well.   :)

“Just keep swimming.. just keep swimming “  that’s my moto 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

“Just keep swimming.. just keep swimming “  that’s my moto 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes we are divided, but not evenly. The vast majority is against Trump*

 

* impeached

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, theLion said:

Lotta Con projection in this thread. 

LIBERAL ASSWIPES NEED TO GO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, theLion said:

Lotta Con projection in this thread. 

 

Obama was the most divisive  president in  history … by design

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Obama was the most divisive  president in  history … by design

 

EltonJohnson is a racist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Obama is a criminal.

yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FISHGUTS LOVES TRUMP CAUSE HE MUST THINK TRUMP IS QUEER...DON'T MOONBATS LOVE QUEERS AND FAGGOTS?

p03vhv9x.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...