Sign in to follow this  
Zaro

April 19th. deadline

Gotta be back for the summer. I budget about a third of my income for drugs

So let me tell you. Frieda and me were smoking and drinking and talking. And I let it slip what I really think of her lowlife boyfriend. She shows me the door. 

7 hours ago, Zaro said:

So let me tell you. Frieda and me were smoking and drinking and talking. And I let it slip what I really think of her lowlife boyfriend. She shows me the door. 

Got a text. She wants to borrow some money. I'm on my way over there with a ten pound bag of chicken legs and a big roll of hamburger meat. And a six pack and smokes.

I guess I can manage 300. That's what my bank card lets me take out in a day. I gotta pick up some coffee and creamer on my way over there. Use the ATM

Just now, Zaro said:

I'm driving my mom's old car. A Chrysler. Comfy

Wittgenstein is on the back seat

I'm gonna give her the cash and the chicken legs and she can do with it what she wants. 

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Got a text. She wants to borrow some money. I'm on my way over there with a ten pound bag of chicken legs and a big roll of hamburger meat. And a six pack and smokes.

She's staying with Ivan at a rub-down one bedroom on Colorado. Near Ruiz. I like that PikNik over there. Good place to score

Just now, Zaro said:

She's staying with Ivan at a rub-down one bedroom on Colorado. Near Ruiz. I like that PikNik over there. Good place to score

And the egg tacos are not bad either