leftwinger

Warren calls for Barr's resignation

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I'm not giving you basic reading lessons.

Just as I thought.  It's amazing how you expect everyone to post support for their positions, but you won't stop fucking cats long enough to do the same.

40 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Senator Elizabeth Warren becomes the first Democratic presidential candidate to weigh in on the justice department reversal in the Roger Stone case. She says:

Donald Trump is shredding the rule of law in this country. His AG overruled career prosecutors to reduce the sentence for his buddy Roger Stone after Stone committed crimes to protect him. Every Republican who voted to acquit Trump for his corrupt actions enabled and owns this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/feb/12/new-hampshire-democratic-primary-bernie-sanders-pete-beats-buttigieg-in-tight-race-live-coverage

For the same reasons Biden called for the firing of Ukrainian prosecutor.  Barr is about to expose more than they bargained for trying to impeach Trump. She hides her true political motivation behind the curtain of Democratic party and it is folding up like tissue paper before the primaries are over and that destroys  her own ideology as well.

guilty by association as a person is judged within the company they keep. keep reason I don't take sides a my time being alive is just one side of a page to social narratives directing social outcomes from now on.

Stop judging people by context of how life should exist but with how they live dealing with being eternally separated now.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I like pussy, yes.

Wow...you admit to fucking cats.

Just curious, do you abuse one until it dies then replace it or have you stolen several of them from neighbors and keep them in a rotation?

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Wow...you admit to fucking cats.

Just curious, do you abuse one until it dies then replace it or have you stolen several of them from neighbors and keep them in a rotation?

who was that guy in Cleveland that had women locked up for over a decade.  sounds like leftwinger and his mental clone crimeariver.

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I don't need to read your posts.

You've said that before...multiple time.  You lie so much you have even started lying to yourself.

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Leftwinger wants to get down Greta's pants

cloned mentalities think the same way. You would know.

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

cloned mentalities think the same way. You would know.

BS...I have no desire to finger fuck Leftwinger

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

BS...I have no desire to finger fuck Leftwinger

I wasn't saying you wanted leftwinger, I said you wanted to assault a minor as you accused left winger desiring.  Your instant deflection shows how accurate I was.

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Senator Elizabeth Warren becomes the first Democratic presidential candidate to weigh in on the justice department reversal in the Roger Stone case. She says:

Donald Trump is shredding the rule of law in this country. His AG overruled career prosecutors to reduce the sentence for his buddy Roger Stone after Stone committed crimes to protect him. Every Republican who voted to acquit Trump for his corrupt actions enabled and owns this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/feb/12/new-hampshire-democratic-primary-bernie-sanders-pete-beats-buttigieg-in-tight-race-live-coverage

I approve

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I approve

I'm shocked <<<sarcasm intended>>>

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

His AG overruled career prosecutors to reduce the sentence for his buddy Roger Stone

She is factually incorrect...just like she is/was about her claim to be a Native American.

Shouldn’t she be in SC trying to save her campaign?

57 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Greta on the Swedish 15yo age of consent....the RETARD is 17.

"""you can be part of this...just come to Sweden....Its not just Muslims that can legally rape little girls"""

Image result for greta gif

"Consent" and "rape" are different, molester.

Warren calls for Barr's resignation

Big 'pandering' deal !

What did she say about this ?

trump%20holder_zpsybcghsgs.png

5 minutes ago, fishhead said:

"Consent" and "rape" are different, molester.

Not according to Bernie Sanders. Women secretly fantasize about being gang raped by strangers.

3 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Hats off to Elizabeth Warren who speaks with substance!!!!!

Look what is still on the table and waiting for the right moment…….

Republican Mueller did the hard work! 7 Articles of Impeachment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/03/here-are-seven-reasons-trump-should-be-impeached/

Case For Trump Impeachment Goes Beyond Ukraine

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/case-for-trump-impeachment-goes-beyond-ukraine.html

Could be some conspiracy charges coming out of this as well and of course a certain amount of perjury.

INVESTIGATE!!!  PERRY,  Rudolph W. Giuliani, BOLTON, MULVANEY, BARR/POMPEO/ TRUMP/KAVANAUGH/McConnell! NOW!

2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Senator Warren:  "Abusing official power to protect political friends and attack opponents is common in authoritarian regimes like Putin’s Russia. Trump and Barr’s conduct has no place in our democracy. To end it, Congress must act—and the American people must hold them accountable in November."

Go sit on a cactus you aspwipe.  Look at what your hero and god obama did and then come back and apologize to all of us for your stupid statement.

1 minute ago, merrill said:

Look what is still on the table and waiting for the right moment…….

Republican Mueller did the hard work! 7 Articles of Impeachment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/03/here-are-seven-reasons-trump-should-be-impeached/

Case For Trump Impeachment Goes Beyond Ukraine

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/case-for-trump-impeachment-goes-beyond-ukraine.html

Could be some conspiracy charges coming out of this as well and of course a certain amount of perjury.

INVESTIGATE!!!  PERRY,  Rudolph W. Giuliani, BOLTON, MULVANEY, BARR/POMPEO/ TRUMP/KAVANAUGH/McConnell! NOW!

Adam shiffty, whistleblower, bidens, vindman, all the obama state dept., killery clit, obama.  Now!