Sign in to follow this  
rick55

TDS: A Serious Public Health Threat

A significant number of the US population suffers from a dangerous mental disorder, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The APA should officially designate TDS as a serious mental disorder because of the present and imminent threat to life, limb, and property.

The recent incidents that brought me to this conclusion are:

1) the multiple posts here wishing conservatives would die and/or suffer a long, painful death,

2) the recent incident in FL where Gregory Timm drove his van through a tent where Republicans were signing up voters,  then made an obscene gesture,

3) the University of Massachusetts Lowell poll where 62 to 69% (source dependent) prefer that a massive comet destroy all human life to Trump getting reelected,

4) other examples of the violent proclivity of leftists including left-wing groups like ANTIFA's,

5) the resultant violence when Trump was elected.

6) threats to Trump's life,

7) and the deafening silence of the Democrat Party and much media in the face of threats and violence.

Adult Adolescent Liberal Disorder (TDS)

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)People usually associate temper-tantrums with children, but adults are being caught now pitching a fit.

CBS2’s Dick Brennan reported that more and more adults are being caught on tape throwing temper-tantrums. They kick, scream, fall to the floor, and throw things — and it doesn’t take much to set them off.

Adults throwing tantrums are also being caught on video thanks to today’s technology. But could there be something more going on?

“Most adults are able to get angry, and express their frustration in a constructive way,” therapist Diane Kolodzinski said.

But for others, Kolodzinski said something as simple as spilled milk is literally enough to send them over the edge.

“They go zero to 100 really fast,” she said.

These adults who throw these temper-tantrums could be suffering from a condition called

Adult Adolescent Liberal Disorder.

“The people who have this disorder cause a lot of suffering,” Dr. Igor Galynker, a psychiatrist, said. “They themselves suffer, and they make a lot of other people suffer when these people are subject to aggression.”

Galynker said as many as one in 20 people now suffer from the disorder.

“A person who has Adult Adolescent Liberal Disorder feel they don’t have control,” Galynker explained.

Experts said what differentiates the disorder from a bad temper is the disproportionate response.

“Yelling, screaming, throwing things, hitting the wall,” Kolodzinski detailed. “They could hit the other person or push them.”

Cursing at someone who cuts you off while driving is pretty typical, but chasing the car down and ramming it could be the behavior of someone suffering from the disorder.

One man, who started a blog about living with the disorder, said he was relieved to finally find out the root of his overreactions, and even more comforted to learn it’s treatable.

“When I got a grip on the illness, I started to work hard to do something about it,” he said.

Experts said treatment typically includes therapy and learning techniques to self-soothe.

Penis-sucking seems to work well, and sucking ones own penis appears to be even more effective.

“There is definitely hope out there and help out there, if you reach out,” Kolodzinski said.

Experts said those with the disorder may also experience a sense of relief after an episode, followed by remorse or embarrassment.

Long-term therapy has revolved around instilling a sense of Adult Responsibility in the sufferer.

"It's my fault - I am responsible," has had a profound effect on the symptoms of those suffering from

25 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Adult Adolescent Liberal Disorder (TDS)

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)People usually associate temper-tantrums with children, but adults are being caught now pitching a fit.

CBS2’s Dick Brennan reported that more and more adults are being caught on tape throwing temper-tantrums. They kick, scream, fall to the floor, and throw things — and it doesn’t take much to set them off.

Adults throwing tantrums are also being caught on video thanks to today’s technology. But could there be something more going on?

“Most adults are able to get angry, and express their frustration in a constructive way,” therapist Diane Kolodzinski said.

But for others, Kolodzinski said something as simple as spilled milk is literally enough to send them over the edge.

“They go zero to 100 really fast,” she said.

These adults who throw these temper-tantrums could be suffering from a condition called

“The people who have this disorder cause a lot of suffering,” Dr. Igor Galynker, a psychiatrist, said. “They themselves suffer, and they make a lot of other people suffer when these people are subject to aggression.”

Galynker said as many as one in 20 people now suffer from the disorder.

“A person who has Adult Adolescent Liberal Disorder feel they don’t have control,” Galynker explained.

Experts said what differentiates the disorder from a bad temper is the disproportionate response.

“Yelling, screaming, throwing things, hitting the wall,” Kolodzinski detailed. “They could hit the other person or push them.”

Cursing at someone who cuts you off while driving is pretty typical, but chasing the car down and ramming it could be the behavior of someone suffering from the disorder.

One man, who started a blog about living with the disorder, said he was relieved to finally find out the root of his overreactions, and even more comforted to learn it’s treatable.

“When I got a grip on the illness, I started to work hard to do something about it,” he said.

Experts said treatment typically includes therapy and learning techniques to self-soothe.

Penis-sucking seems to work well, and sucking ones own penis appears to be even more effective.

“There is definitely hope out there and help out there, if you reach out,” Kolodzinski said.

Experts said those with the disorder may also experience a sense of relief after an episode, followed by remorse or embarrassment.

Long-term therapy has revolved around instilling a sense of Adult Responsibility in the sufferer.

"It's my fault - I am responsible," has had a profound effect on the symptoms of those suffering from

Thanks for the humorous satire, but I am serious. If Trump gets reelected, there will be much violence, and if intervention can ameliorate the violence then it must be available. Mark my words. If family and friends notice there may be a danger to oneself or others, they need to alert the authorities.

Yes the Trump derangement syndrome is thick within the Republican party. They turn their backs on Republican norms. 

4 hours ago, rick55 said:

Thanks for the humorous satire, but I am serious. If Trump gets reelected, there will be much violence, and if intervention can ameliorate the violence then it must be available. Mark my words. If family and friends notice there may be a danger to oneself or others, they need to alert the authorities.

It will be a re-run of the last election.

- RECONSTRUCTION -

Begins - 04NOV20

7952e285cc5aac6d3dca305714dc8e04.jpg

That's when the Real fun starts.

Ha!

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Practice makes perfect, obviously.

Ha!

- RECONSTRUCTION -

Begins - 04NOV20

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh libzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This must be homework.

Good for you.

Ha!

- RECONSTRUCTION -

Begins - 04NOV20

5 hours ago, rick55 said:

Thanks for the humorous satire, but I am serious. If Trump gets reelected, there will be much violence, and if intervention can ameliorate the violence then it must be available.

We kill them. It will reduce their carbon footprint and put them out of their misery. Upon conviction of a capital crime or while in an act threatening the lives of others of course. 

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tds duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Excellent!

- RECONSTRUCTION -

Begins - 04NOV20