Jump to content

So liberals, i dare you to answer this without a politically correct response.


Vegas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Rolling rock ignored the science, and defaulted to the good old PC answers. How about the rest of you losers? 

 

A man identifies as a woman, therefore, he is now magically a woman. 

Question: would you feed into a schizophrenics delusion by saying "yes, the radio is talking to you and the aliens planted chips in your brain." ? 

Would you feed into a person with multiple personalities delusion and encourage them to believe they are the identities they say they are? 

Or would you get them help?

 

I dare you to respond with science and not political correctness.  Unfortunately, rolling rock took the ignorant way out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Rolling rock ignored the science, and defaulted to the good old PC answers. How about the rest of you losers? 

 

A man identifies as a woman, therefore, he is now magically a woman. 

Question: would you feed into a schizophrenics delusion by saying "yes, the radio is talking to you and the aliens planted chips in your brain." ? 

Would you feed into a person with multiple personalities delusion and encourage them to believe they are the identities they say they are? 

Or would you get them help?

 

I dare you to respond with science and not political correctness.  Unfortunately, rolling rock took the ignorant way out. 

why limit it to just liberals respond? cannot handle multiple angles at the same time your intellect only works two sides..Science supports fiction as religion promotes spiritual fantasies at being more than what exists in plain sight and instinctive navigating now per individual here in the atmosphere..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I speak from documented facts.  You speak from fear, ignorance, and bigotry.

 

Here are some facts for you:

 

https://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender

 

Carry on..... :rolleyes:  

Your own article admitted that its put under a wide umbrella due to the pressure of social change, not because of science and research. They kept it because its still abnormal.  

Next. 

 

Why is it wrong to feed into the delusions of someone with multiple personalities if they identify with those personalities, but gender confusion is ok ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Your own article admitted that its put under a wide umbrella due to the pressure of social change, not because of science and research. They kept it because its still abnormal.  

Next. 

Being left-handed is abnormal, too.  Do we treat left-handed people differently or take away their rights as human beings?

 

7 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Why is it wrong to feed into the delusions of someone with multiple personalities if they identify with those personalities, but gender confusion is ok ?

Most transgenders aren't "confused."  They know who they are.  They simply fear bigotry and prejudice while trying to live their lives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Being left-handed is abnormal, too.  Do we treat left-handed people differently or take away their rights as human beings?

 

Most transgenders aren't "confused."  They know who they are.  They simply fear bigotry and prejudice while trying to live their lives.

I was just letting you know that your own source is admitting that the motive they put it under a wide umbrella was because of social pressure, not becayse of a scientific decision. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I was just letting you know that your own source is admitting that the motive they put it under a wide umbrella was because of social pressure, not becayse of a scientific decision. 

It may have been a factor, but it wasn't the SOLE reason   That's not how the APA rolls.

 

Do you believe all people should be treated equally under the law?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RollingRock said:

It may have been a factor, but it wasn't the SOLE reason   That's not how the APA rolls.

 

Do you believe all people should be treated equally under the law?

Of course. Everyone should be treated equally regardless of the law anyway. The point is that law and morality dont always agree. Slavery was legal, was it moral? Cheating on your spouse is legal, is it moral? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Of course. Everyone should be treated equally regardless of the law anyway. The point is that law and morality dont always agree. Slavery was legal, was it moral? Cheating on your spouse is legal, is it moral? 

I base my morality on whether or not an action or behavior harms another person/people.  Someone changing genders doesn't harm anyone.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Being left-handed is abnormal, too.  Do we treat left-handed people differently or take away their rights as human beings?

 

Most transgenders aren't "confused."  They know who they are.  They simply fear bigotry and prejudice while trying to live their lives.

 

Taipan is left-handed.

He is a simi-violent, flaming heterosexual.   

Just ask Yo Mama last night !!                    😊….🍸

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I base my morality on whether or not an action or behavior harms another person/people.  Someone changing genders doesn't harm anyone.  

 

That is not good enough.

Morality.

The air we breathe.   The atmosphere.   The culture we produce...….produces our people.

 

The Tijuana Donkey Show.    In Freeport, Maine.  RR, the City councilman, says...……"NO".

 

Taipan backs...……...RR.           

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I base my morality on whether or not an action or behavior harms another person/people. 

 

You harm me by shunning be...because it is based on my disability.

 

So your morality is flawed.

 

26 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Someone changing genders doesn't harm anyone.  

 

I agree...you only harm people with it when you try and force your beliefs on them.

 

People are now getting in trouble because they refuse to call a man wearing a dress...a she.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

That is not good enough.

Morality.

The air we breathe.   The atmosphere.   The culture we produce...….produces our people.

 

The Tijuana Donkey Show.    In Freeport, Maine.  RR, the City councilman, says...……"NO".

 

Taipan backs...……...RR.           

Reproduction replaces ancestors, syllables cultivate people ignoring actual life for factual promises of tomorrow for total obedience from now on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Reproduction replaces ancestors, syllables cultivate people ignoring actual life for factual promises of tomorrow for total obedience from now on.

 

Sole, you will dead 10yrs. from now.

So,   why does it matter?             😲.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sole result said:

or less. If I get careless and go to the streets with this I will be dead before Rush dies.

 

 

I have a good idea.

You hang around.

Aggravate me.

 

We all die happy...….40yrs. from now.            😇...         🍸.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Rolling rock ignored the science, and defaulted to the good old PC answers. How about the rest of you losers? 

 

A man identifies as a woman, therefore, he is now magically a woman. 

Question: would you feed into a schizophrenics delusion by saying "yes, the radio is talking to you and the aliens planted chips in your brain." ? 

Would you feed into a person with multiple personalities delusion and encourage them to believe they are the identities they say they are? 

Or would you get them help?

 

I dare you to respond with science and not political correctness.  Unfortunately, rolling rock took the ignorant way out. 

This is easy.  I live in a world where everyone believes in God without proof.  If no one is getting hurt, I'm happy to leave alone.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

 

I have a good idea.

You hang around.

Aggravate me.

 

We all die happy...….40yrs. from now.            😇...         🍸.

I don't seek happy since discovering serenity at knowing what I can change and what changes me without my permission. Life doesn't duplicate, it compounds details so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Being left-handed is abnormal, too.  Do we treat left-handed people differently or take away their rights as human beings?

 

Most transgenders aren't "confused."  They know who they are.  They simply fear bigotry and prejudice while trying to live their lives.

 

always picking on left handed people to give transgenders validity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does this make sense to anyone here?

 

58 genders on Facebook

 

  • Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

 

Note that male and female are not there, neither is mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jerra- said:

 

always picking on left handed people to give transgenders validity.

 

2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Being left-handed is abnormal, too.  Do we treat left-handed people differently or take away their rights as human beings?

 

Most transgenders aren't "confused."  They know who they are.  They simply fear bigotry and prejudice while trying to live their lives.

 

people who say the radio is talking to them, say they are not confused, they KNOW the radio is talking to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

You harm me by shunning be...because it is based on my disability.

 

So your morality is flawed.

 

 

I agree...you only harm people with it when you try and force your beliefs on them.

 

People are now getting in trouble because they refuse to call a man wearing a dress...a she.

 

these laws that are forcing people to go along with delusional transgenders are completely wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

these laws that are forcing people to go along with delusional transgenders are completely wrong.

Transgender people aren't "delusional."  If you don't like someone, leave them the fuck alone.  Everyone has the right to live their lives free from bigotry and/or harassment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

This is easy.  I live in a world where everyone believes in God without proof.  If no one is getting hurt, I'm happy to leave alone.  

Well...for starters, its legal fir perveryed pefos to just say they identify as a woman, then they can shower with the 10 yr old girls in the rec center lockerroom. i hope thats not ok with you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...