Jump to content
annLee

Impeach Barr, Giuliani, Graham, & Trump (again).

Recommended Posts

Just now, Redoctober said:

LMAO! You keep linking to leftist websites. You should stop infecting your brain with that trash. 

Leftist? OMG you all are so brainwashed that is  unlikely that you'll be free from the cultist Donald Dump someday..... (deplorables). You all call the truth TRASH and the lies TRUTH (undereducated Trump fans) >>>>DEPLORABLES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Executive branch political employees are exempt from these laws. Next?

PROOF please lol :):) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, annLee said:

Any other news than Fox News @ 9:00 Sean Hannity? .....and now Rush is at home.....good riddance 

Rule of 3s is coming for your fat ads bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, annLee said:

PROOF please lol :):) 

I was wrong. 

 

The Hatch Act restricts the political activity of 'any individual, other than the president and the vice president, employed or holding office in ... an executive agency other than the Government Accountability Office,'" the OSC report said, citing federal code.

"The White House is a component of the executive office of the president, which is considered an executive agency for purposes of the Hatch Act. Ms. Conway is a commissioned officer in the White House office and has been serving as counselor to the president since Jan. 20, 2017. Therefore, as a presidential appointee by the White House office, Ms. Conway is subject to the Hatch Act."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, annLee said:

These are folks who are working for PUTIN...

ALL ROADS LEAD TO PUTIN under these crazies....

Think about it AMERICANS (True Americans - not Trump the Dum Americans)

The Trumpos and Putin alliance will lead to the USA joining the USSR in 2021 if Trumpos is elected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hex2 said:

The Trumpos and Putin alliance will lead to the USA joining the USSR in 2021 if Trumpos is elected

 

There is no USSR.

 

Geez…stupidity is rampant amount liberals.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BatteryPowered said:

 

There is no USSR.

 

Geez…stupidity is rampant amount liberals.

 

Putin want to re-establish it, TrumPOS wants to be Putin pull toy, now he's only his suck toy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BatteryPowered said:

 

So you're making shit up again.  Got it.

Open wide, 

I have another smart pill for you.

Dunce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

6311962-baby-with-jumper-cables-held-to-

There is no USSR.

Geez…stupidity is rampant amount liberals.

 

 

Quote

 

 

 

 

 

A greedy, lil' sawed-off punk!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, annLee said:

These are folks who are working for PUTIN...

ALL ROADS LEAD TO PUTIN under these crazies....

Think about it AMERICANS (True Americans - not Trump the Dum Americans)

all forms of denial lead back to social why corruption never ends but expands each generation. network of communicating context directs outcomes of reproductions replacing the people aready here from now on.

 

Please don't stop demanding everyone honor dishonest policy granting your social narrative the right to control other peoples' ancestries until extinciton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, annLee said:

Leftist? OMG you all are so brainwashed that is  unlikely that you'll be free from the cultist Donald Dump someday..... (deplorables). You all call the truth TRASH and the lies TRUTH (undereducated Trump fans) >>>>DEPLORABLES

You just repeated everything that liberals say. LOL Get new material.

 

And yes the websites you linked to are leftist propaganda garbage websites. It would be like me linking to Rush Limbaugh for my arguments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

It's funny cuz you cry about the sources to links of conservative but pretend it's crying when someone else does it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

160?cb=20140829060537

It's funny cuz you cry about the sources to links of conservative but pretend it's crying when someone else does it. 

x354-q80.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hex2 said:

The Trumpos and Putin alliance will lead to the USA joining the USSR in 2021 if Trumpos is elected.

Quite likely😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

You just repeated everything that liberals say. LOL Get new material.

 

And yes the websites you linked to are leftist propaganda garbage websites. It would be like me linking to Rush Limbaugh for my arguments. 

How? Republicans are the garbage bins for Sean Hannity and Rush Limping( :) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hex2 said:

Open wide, 

I have another smart pill for you.

Dunce

 

4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Rule of 3s is coming for your fat ads bitch.

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...