In real terms, how are you impacted negatively by Trump being president?

1AC

I know in real terms how my life has been positively impacted by Trump being president. Now with all the vitriol and vociferous Emotional negativity from the leftists in this forum directed against Trump, I'm curious to know in real terms how Trump being president has actually negatively impacted your daily life. I'm not talking about your emotional well-being. I'm talking about specific actual negative impactive occurrences in your daily life as a result of Trump being president.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

I know in real terms how my life has been positively impacted by Trump being president. Now with all the vitriol and vociferous Emotional negativity from the leftists in this forum directed against Trump, I'm curious to know in real terms how Trump being president has actually negatively impacted your daily life. I'm not talking about your emotional well-being. I'm talking about specific actual negative impactive occurrences in your daily life as a result of Trump being president.

TDS

Next

7 minutes ago, Giujo said:

by those opposing him set to destroy anyone that voted or votes for him.  thing is there were 66 million not voting for him 63million that die, 220 million didn't vote regardless they couldn't or didn't.

I am working to reach those 220 million, you people are fighting between 135 milion.  I will watch you both self destruct. Gee how will the meek inherit the earth.  Take out the deniers life is eternally spaced apart conceived to decomposed now.

what do you think keeps lifetimes civil and not conform to humanity's demands of total loyalty to a royal we?

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

You don't want to know anything. 

Just now, RebelGator said:

You're as full of sh!t as they come, you don't know a damn thing about me or my family.

You are right, I do not know. From what I infer from your posts, you sit around and watch TV and get worked up about politics. Instead of watching TV (politics or anything), I am with my kids in the back yard, park, river, wherever. They go to bed and I actually read books. Currently reading A Book of memories by Peter Nadas. 

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You are right, I do not know. From what I infer from your posts, you sit around and watch TV and get worked up about politics. Instead of watching TV (politics or anything), I am with my kids in the back yard, park, river, wherever. They go to bed and I actually read books. Currently reading A Book of memories by Peter Nadas. 

If you love your children, providing a safe environment for them will include selecting leaders that enact beneficial policies and protect them from foreign  and DOMESTIC enemies. Can you say for one minute Trump doesn't do exactly that.....in spite of constant liberal harassment?

1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

If you love your children, providing a safe environment for them will include selecting leaders that enact beneficial policies and protect them from foreign  and DOMESTIC enemies. Can you say for one minute Trump doesn't do exactly that.....in spite of constant liberal harassment?

first, I deal with actual not hypotheticals or shoulds. Life for my children (first born in 2014 and second in 2016) has not changed from Obama to Trump. They are no more or less safe today than they were upon being born. Hate to burst your bubble but 5 year olds do not care about politics and so lecturing them on this guy is bad or not is akin to talking to a mud puddle. 

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

first, I deal with actual not hypotheticals or shoulds. Life for my children (first born in 2014 and second in 2016) has not changed from Obama to Trump. They are no more or less safe today than they were upon being born. Hate to burst your bubble but 5 year olds do not care about politics and so lecturing them on this guy is bad or not is akin to talking to a mud puddle. 

That's what you got out of that post....that I said you should lecture your children about politics?

I'm done, but I'll be watching, if I think you're making sense, I'll try again.

7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Trust with other countries have gone down after Trump turned his back on the Kurds. 

Still waiting for somebody to post how Trump being president has negatively impacted their life.

6 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

That's what you got out of that post....that I said you should lecture your children about politics?

I'm done, but I'll be watching, if I think you're making sense, I'll try again.

there is only so much time on this earth and I think that spending time with my kids is a lot better use of that time than watching FOX, MSNBC, or CNN.  Unlike you, I know that most of what I see, read, hear on TV/Radio  is substance-less fluff... no matter who it comes from. Taking the time to read/watch such garbage... what a waste of time.