Sanders urged Russian speaking classes in Vermont ...Praises Cuba, Russia and Venezuela....Just unlucky I guess

Z09

Later, he tells a Russian man, “I’m not very happy about this, but there are not many people in the state of Vermont who speak Russian. In fact, one of the things that we want to do is to see if we can develop a Russian studies program in our high school.”

At another point, one of Sanders’ hosts jokingly warns the delegation to not upset the KGB: “Those who don't behave move to Siberia from here."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/17/bernie-sanders-mystery-soviet-video-revealed-1330347

Earlier this year, two minutes of the long-lost videos went viral when a staffer at Chittenden County’s Channel 17 posted a compilation of the station’s archival footage online. The clip featured a shirtless Sanders and other Americans singing “This Land Is Your Land” to their hosts after relaxing in a sauna. A few minutes later, Sanders doled out the gifts to his Russian friends with a towel wrapped around his waist.

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"WHY WOULDN'T I BELIEVE PUTIN"

(over our 17 Intell Agencies)

"With 86 percent reporting, Trump earned 117,462 votes in the New Hampshire Republican primary, more than twice the 49,080 primary voters who voted for former President Barack Obama in the New Hampshire primary in 2012."

21 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Why wouldn't you vote for Bernie now?

Bloomberg/Tulsi Ticket.

The GOP......must......gear up.    Right now.

Tulsi is too much like you.     She carries DEM.....and GOP......heart.    

Tulsi is a dangerous rattlesnake.             😟