Andrew Yang ends bid

drvoke

Image result for Democrat Andrew Yang, whose buzzy 2020 campaign promoted a freedom dividend of $1,000 a month for all adults, ends bid

Damn, I was counting on that Freedom Dividend. I already put six months advance on my credit cards. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/democrat-andrew-yang-whose-buzzy-2020-campaign-promoted-a-freedom-dividend-of-dollar1000-a-month-for-all-adults-ends-bid/ar-BBZU24M?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article at above link)

Democrat Andrew Yang, an entrepreneur who created buzz for his presidential campaign by championing a universal basic income that would give every American adult $1,000 per month, suspended his 2020 bid on Tuesday.

His national press secretary, Erick Sanchez, confirmed the decision. It came as he expected a poor performance in New Hampshire's primary.

The 45-year-old was one of the breakout stars of the Democratic primary race, building a following that started largely online but expanded to give him enough donors and polling numbers to qualify for the first six debates.

He outlasted senators and governors, and after initially self-funding his campaign, he raised more money than most of his rivals, bringing in over $16 million in the final quarter of last year. It was a bigger haul than all but the top four candidates: Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, former Vice President Joe Biden and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

Yang grew his outsider candidacy by campaigning as a non-politician, someone who mixed unconventional campaign events — from bowling to ax throwing — with serious talk about the millions of jobs lost to automation and artificial intelligence and the dark outlook for American jobs and communities.

The graduate of Brown University and Columbia Law School gave campaign speeches full of statistics and studies that often resembled an economics seminar. His supporters, known as the Yang Gang, donned blue hats and pins with the word MATH — short for his slogan Make America Think Harder.

Yang promoted his signature issue of universal basic income, which he dubbed the “freedom dividend" which would pay every American adult $1,000 a month.

Image result for Andrew Yang  freedom dividend

Just now, drvoke said:

Image result for Democrat Andrew Yang, whose buzzy 2020 campaign promoted a freedom dividend of $1,000 a month for all adults, ends bid

Damn, I was counting on that Freedom Dividend. I already put six months advance on my credit cards. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/democrat-andrew-yang-whose-buzzy-2020-campaign-promoted-a-freedom-dividend-of-dollar1000-a-month-for-all-adults-ends-bid/ar-BBZU24M?ocid=spartandhp

Democrat Andrew Yang, an entrepreneur who created buzz for his presidential campaign by championing a universal basic income that would give every American adult $1,000 per month, suspended his 2020 bid on Tuesday.

His national press secretary, Erick Sanchez, confirmed the decision. It came as he expected a poor performance in New Hampshire's primary.

The 45-year-old was one of the breakout stars of the Democratic primary race, building a following that started largely online but expanded to give him enough donors and polling numbers to qualify for the first six debates.

He outlasted senators and governors, and after initially self-funding his campaign, he raised more money than most of his rivals, bringing in over $16 million in the final quarter of last year. It was a bigger haul than all but the top four candidates: Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, former Vice President Joe Biden and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

Yang grew his outsider candidacy by campaigning as a non-politician, someone who mixed unconventional campaign events — from bowling to ax throwing — with serious talk about the millions of jobs lost to automation and artificial intelligence and the dark outlook for American jobs and communities.

The graduate of Brown University and Columbia Law School gave campaign speeches full of statistics and studies that often resembled an economics seminar. His supporters, known as the Yang Gang, donned blue hats and pins with the word MATH — short for his slogan Make America Think Harder.

Yang promoted his signature issue of universal basic income, which he dubbed the “freedom dividend" which would pay every American adult $1,000 a month.

QUITTER!

Just now, 123urout said:

Mayor Petes lil secret lover? I assume thats a male?

TAO.  

ZEN.           I can drive a 600 hp. Mustang...……….at full blown.     200mph.

Tell me now,...…..why I should discuss......anything......with a bum like you?                      😎 ….🍸.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

😂Damn, you gonna have to get a job now!!!!

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

DEMs are racist...they kicked a POC put of their clique !

Probably because there is a REPUB inside of him trying to get out.

He was half Republican. No one is perfect.

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

QUITTER!

Know when to fold 'em.

35 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Here is an Asian question for you.  

"Who is ……"Kwai Chang Cain". ?               😮

Image result for kwai chang kane

What's it to you, clodhopper?

53 minutes ago, kfools said:

The only Asian in the world that can't do math.

Image result for andrew yang cartoon

It figures we'd get him. 'Math' must be a right-wing meme for Yang.

16 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Never!

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Smarty boy...…...You think you are tough, …….don't you?

OK.    Maybe you are fairly smart.           But,......something wrong...…...your hardness...…..why?  

You are more of a police officer.....than a nurse.

Do you wish to shift over?     It is an 'honor' & and a smile...……. if you apply for the police academy. 

They will give you the exact time...…... to report and where.             Be ready to run 5 miles.                       😇              

12 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Know when to fold 'em.

Never!

😂I don't blame you. Adulting sucks. 

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Know when to fold 'em.

Never!

Who bow?       The Texas Clod-hopper bows...……………..

Who could compete with Voke's wisdom?             No one...……….of course.                     😇

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Smarty boy...…...You think you are tough, …….don't you?

OK.    Maybe you are fairly smart.           But,......something wrong...…...your hardness...…..why?  

You are more of a police officer.....than a nurse.

Do you wish to shift over?     It is an 'honor' & and a smile...……. if you apply for the police academy. 

They will give you the exact time...…... to report and where.             Be ready to run 5 miles.                       😇              

I'm an acute psych nurse so kind of like a police officer except instead of tazing we get to shoot em up with B-52's and put em in 4pt restraints. 😂

I actually do intake coordination now so I'm not on the floor but even taking patients to the units can sometimes end in codes so I keep my skills sharp. 😈

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I'm an acute psych nurse so kind of like a police officer except instead of tazing we get to shoot em up with B-52's and put em in 4pt restraints. 😂

I actually do intake coordination now so I'm not on the floor but even taking patients to the units can sometimes end in codes so I keep my skills sharp. 😈

Well done, Sir.

I respect your play.

Carry on.                 👨‍⚕️

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Who bow?       The Texas Clod-hopper bows...……………..

Who could compete with Voke's wisdom?             No one...……….of course.                     😇

Good picture on Master Po.

You won that one, cowboy.  

I cannot compete with that picture.            😟

1 hour ago, fishhead said:

I try to be equally racist to all off-colors.

Well, your trick is working !!

Everyone hates you !!              

Except me.   I choose to save my hate......for better men than you.

Have a nice day...…………..(loser)…………..😎