If trump supporters had to pick one of these democrats running, who would it be and why?

My guess would be either Bloomberg or Klobuchar.  I think republicans would suffer in silence w/ Bloomberg.

Klobuchar, to me, appears like a liberal centrist.  

Since Yang is out, these are probably *MY* front-runners at the moment.  

What say you...?

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

My guess would be either Bloomberg or Klobuchar.  I think republicans would suffer in silence w/ Bloomberg.

What say you...?

if they could pick the one for trump to run against it would be mayor pete.

that would be an easy victory for trump,

16 minutes ago, jerra- said:

if they could pick the one for trump to run against it would be mayor pete.

that would be an easy victory for trump,

Yes, from a campaign perspective.  But I’m genuinely curious if trump wasn’t an option and only these democrats.. who would they select?

5 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Yes, from a campaign perspective.  But I’m genuinely curious if trump wasn’t an option and only these democrats.. who would they select?

trump being an option may be a handicap to some republicans who may not want to vote for him but because of a certain issue, they have to- abortion.

now. if a democrat would at least state that they are against mid to late abortions, (roe v wade is for no later than 3 months) a democrat might have a chance to get some republican votes and WIN the presidency

i am being honest, i  know the primary attack on democrats is about abortion. and that gives the republicans a real edge and because of this trump might win another 4 years.

the democrat candidates should consider appealing to republican voters as well as the democrat  voters.

I would pick Sanders.The rest of the field is just as communist they just dont come right and and say it.  Sanders would try to Ram his stupid down your throats faster than the others.I wish there was a time machine that you could plug in different scenarios and see the out come.There actually is one and that is called history. Since you Demorats refuse to study it you dont see what the effects of your ignorance will bring.So if I "had" to pick, it would be Sanders so you retards would get all the misery and fail you are so ignorantly begging for.

Joe Biden said Mickey Mouse could beat Trump. I vote for Mickey Mouse. Just in case it's possible he wins... He's got to be better than any of the Democrat idiots who are running.

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Joe Biden said Mickey Mouse could beat Trump. I vote for Mickey Mouse. Just in case it's possible he wins... He's got to be better than any of the Democrat idiots who are running.

But I dont have to vote Demonrat and I NEVER will, unless.........

18 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

What say you...?

klobuchar would be one republicans would not hate the most.

mayor pete would be the one republicans would hate the most, especially since he is married to his husband,

no republican would ever ever vote for mayor pete and if he says they would, he is lying

10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

mayor pete would be the one republicans would hate the most, especially since he is married to his husband,

no republican would ever ever vote for mayor pete and if he says they would, he is lying

I'd vote for anyone who actually believes and supports my political leanings. 

I'm surprised the front runner for the DNC is a old white guy. 🤣 Party of diversity my ass. 

Sanders for sure. I support Trump. I will vote in the Mass. dem primary. I will vote for Sanders if Warren is still in the race. There are going to be a lot like me.  Hopefully a Sanders win in Mass. will be enough to knock Warren out. Ind. voters who vote in the Mass. primary could be enough to get Warren out. 

8 hours ago, jerra- said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-are-in-denial-over-pete-buttigieg-and-black-homophobia%3f_amp=true

Democrats are in denial over Pete Buttigieg and black homophobia

God damn these morons that think every conservative is a racist and homophobe when there’s statistally little difference between the two parties. 

Homophobia and racism are not political constructs. They’re attitudes and belief systems passed down from parents.

There’s homophobia and racism in both parties.