Warren says there is 57 states

Results are still coming in from across New Hampshire, but right now it's clear that thousands of Granite Staters have said they're ready for big, structural change.

Here's the good news: We're still in the very beginning stages of this primary — 98% of the delegates for our nomination are still up for grabs, and Americans in every part of our country are going to make their voices heard.

We have a plan to compete in all 57 states and territories, because this campaign is built to last. And I'm confident that if we all continue to work together, we will win.

We've laid down the groundwork to last for the long haul, and I'm relying on supporters like you to power forward with me. Can you chip in $2 or anything you can right now to support our grassroots campaign?

I will play in the Mass. dem primary and vote for Sanders if Warren is still in the race. To lose her own state should be enough to knock her out. There are going to be a lot of ind. who will vote for Trump in the general but Sanders in the primary to embarrass Warren out of the race. If Warren can be embarrassed.

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Results are still coming in from across New Hampshire, but right now it's clear that thousands of Granite Staters have said they're ready for big, structural change.

Here's the good news: We're still in the very beginning stages of this primary — 98% of the delegates for our nomination are still up for grabs, and Americans in every part of our country are going to make their voices heard.

We have a plan to compete in all 57 states and territories, because this campaign is built to last. And I'm confident that if we all continue to work together, we will win.

We've laid down the groundwork to last for the long haul, and I'm relying on supporters like you to power forward with me. Can you chip in $2 or anything you can right now to support our grassroots campaign?

Coronavirus is gonna kill you inbred retards.

6 hours ago, johndnorth said:

I will play in the Mass. dem primary and vote for Sanders if Warren is still in the race. To lose her own state should be enough to knock her out. There are going to be a lot of ind. who will vote for Trump in the general but Sanders in the primary to embarrass Warren out of the race. If Warren can be embarrassed.

Why should she be embarrassed? She is smarter than Trump.

It is all about raising funds.

Trump lost New York. He was abjectly defeated in New York City.

8 hours ago, king of the county said:

98% of delegates are up for grabs.  Why would anyone drop out?

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

the stars, plus DC and six territories, you chucklehead,

A territory and DC are not states. Territories dont have their own elected body or sovereignty like states do. They are run by the US but they are not recognized as their own governing body like states are. 

3 hours ago, king of the county said:

Xavier included dc he’s one short 

The one missing is Democrats living abroad.

50 States

DC

Puerto Rico

Guam

US Virgin Islands

American Samoa

Northern Marianas

Democrats living Abroad

= 57.

I observe that none of you could find the missing entity.

12 hours ago, king of the county said:

this is not defending Obama or Warren, just sick and tired of literal interpretations used against each other when all facts are incomplete and always inaccurate