slideman

Crimeariver desperately hoping to lose his virginity

18 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Here you go brother.  Enjoy

Was only playing earlier....to get under LIBS skin - they worship their god Greta:lol:.  Sorry if I offended you.-_-

Apology...…."accepted".      

( this video...…….that is who you really are !!  I know that !! )             Silly !!                 😇

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

You hypocrites support a grown man going into a girl's lockerroom.

Wrong.  Not sure where you came up with that nonsense.    Are you hitting the bottle this evening?

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

So shut up .

Not going to happen.  Go fuck yourself.

Just now, RollingRock said:

Wrong.  Not sure where you came up with that nonsense.    Are you hitting the bottle this evening?

Not going to happen.  Go Bad word yourself.

You dont favor grown men going into girl's lockerroom if they just say they identify as a woman? And dont lie just because of this conversation.  Because Ovomit made it legal. 

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You dont favor grown men going into girl's lockerroom if they just say they identify as a woman?

Transgender women belong in the women's bathroom.  

Transgender men belong in the men's room.

And dont lie just because of this conversation. 

Wouldn't dream of it.  :rolleyes: 

Because Obama made it legal. 

One of Obama's decisions that I support 100%.  Equal protection under the law means just that.

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

One of Obama's decisions that I support 100%.  Equal protection under the law means just that.

Above you said transgender men or women belong in their prospective gender rooms. Then you say you support obamas decision 100%. I support equal protection also, but how are you bridging this contradiction? 

Just now, Vegas said:

Above you said transgender men or women belong in their prospective gender rooms. Then you say you support obamas decision 100%. I support equal protection also, but how are you bridging this contradiction? 

A transgender man is a person who was born female (and vice versa).  There's no contradiction there.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

A transgender man is a person who was born female (and vice versa).  There's no contradiction there.

Now you are all over the place. Set the record straight: if a person has a penis, but identifies as a woman, do you think they belong in the mens room or the womens room? 

36 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Now you are all over the place. Set the record straight: if a person has a penis, but identifies as a woman, do you think they belong in the mens room or the womens room? 

No, I'm not all over the place.  I'm consistent.  If someone hasn't had surgery yet but still identifies as female, they belong in the women's bathroom.  

4 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Right. So what you are saying is you support men going into a woman's lockeroom. How are you not saying that?

4 hours ago, RollingRock said:

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

He didn't contradict. He is saying he doesn't believe there is difference between a trans woman and a woman.

2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

No, I'm not all over the place.  I'm consistent.  If someone hasn't had surgery yet but still identifies as female, they belong in the women's bathroom.  

Cool. So a man can presumably just say he identifies as a woman and walk into the woman's locker room?

2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

So you are saying you think if you get a surgery you could then be smart? Doesnt work that way dumb ass.

8 hours ago, slideman said:

Poor thing

He did. With your mom. 

8 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Here you go brother.  Enjoy

Not as good as the Soviet’s

i dont care what reality is... THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE

9 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Transgenders dont have surgery. They take hormones or estrogen, but they dont have surgery. You are inconsistent.  You blame crymeariver for being some kind of pedo , yet you have no problem with a grown man walking into a girls lockerroom just because they identify as a female. You are being inconsistent.  .  

13 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

:lol:

Tribute thread...you even triggered slideman's girlfriend...

Image result for meh trigger fat lady  gif

41 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Transgenders dont have surgery. They take hormones or estrogen, but they dont have surgery.

Actually, they do.  I have a friend who transitioned from female to male in the mid 90's.  There were several surgeries (costing hundreds of thousands) as well as hormone therapy and counseling.

You are inconsistent.  You blame crymeariver for being some kind of pedo , yet you have no problem with a grown man walking into a girls lockerroom just because they identify as a female. You are being inconsistent.  .  

Incorrect.  You are being a bigot.  Transgender women are psychologically women (regardless of their genitalia).  Transgender women aren't men; they are women who genuinely believe they were born in the wrong body.  With these folks, gender is about a lot more than what one  has between their legs.  It encompasses the psychological as well.

With pedophilia, you're talking about non-consensual sex with children.  That's illegal and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.   I don't give a rat's ass what consenting adults do with their genitals.  That's none of my business.  

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Actually, they do.  I have a friend who transitioned from female to male in the mid 90's.  There were several surgeries (costing hundreds of thousands) as well as hormone therapy and counseling.

Incorrect.  You are being a bigot.  Transgender women are psychologically women (regardless of their genitalia).  Transgender women aren't men; they are women who genuinely believe they were born in the wrong body.  Gender is about a lot more than what one  has between their legs.

With pedophilia, you're talking about non-consensual sex with children.  That's illegal and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.   I don't give a rat's ass what consenting adults do with their genitals.  That's none of my business.  

It should be...

...when tax payers foot the bill

8 hours ago, kfools said:

Right. So what you are saying is you support men going into a woman's lockeroom. How are you not saying that?

Because they aren't men; they're psychologically female.  They identify as female.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

It should be...

...when tax payers foot the bill

Wtf are you talking about?

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Not as good as the Soviet’s

i dont care what reality is... THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE

Bro, really.  I hate to see my conservative bros embarrass themselves.

That is not a Soviet anthem....:lol:...of any kind.

Its a made up song for a movie!  The same composer did the songs for Red Dawn - that ground breaking Pattie Swayze movie:lol:

Image result for swayze red dawn

22 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Incorrect.  You are being a bigot.  Transgender women are psychologically women (regardless of their genitalia).  Transgender women aren't men; they are women who genuinely believe they were born in the wrong body.  With these folks, gender is about a lot more than what one  has between their legs.  It encompasses the psychological as well.

The whole transgenderism arguement is based on a falacy. How can a person identify with the opposit sex if they have never been in the body of the opposite sex before? They can empathize, but not identify. Its impossible.  I can empathize with a woman giving birth, but i cannot identify with it. Even a woman who never gave birth cannot identify with a woman who has given birth. Empathy and identifying are two very different things. 

Ive had this conversation with libs before. 100% of them have always defaulted to some politically correct response over a logical one. 

13 hours ago, Taipan said:

Apology...…."accepted".      

( this video...…….that is who you really are !!  I know that !! )             Silly !!                 😇

You are a good man T and fun to chat with

Gender-Tards are mentally ill...

have the highest suicide rate in the US

They are confused, lost and dangerous

They have no business being in restrooms with children