X republiKlan Joe Scarborough....bernies voters are going to Blow It again...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Still trying to divide the voters, I see.  Typical.

It's true. If the Sanders supporters had swapped over to Hillary in 16, Trump would've been watching her ascendancy from his golden tower. And you know it.

16 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

It's true. If the Sanders supporters had swapped over to Hillary in 16, Trump would've been watching her ascendancy from his golden tower. And you know it.

Hillary was a horrible candidate.  This election is different; ALL the candidates are good.  Bernie supporters will vote for the eventual candidate.  The divisive crap from the likes of benson and SpyBot (and YOU) is unhelpful and divisive.  I'm not playing.

39 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Thanks Leftwinger, Merrill, RR and "the Boyz"

Your party made them entitlement monkeys. Now you want to complain when they want their free shit? 😂

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Comrade personreal....you should invite Leftwinger, Merrill, RR and ""the boyz"" to Moscow for a Vacation....afterall, they've earned it, Introduce them to Putin!!

If Sanders wins he might go back to Moscow on tour

44 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Hillary was a horrible candidate. 

Doesn't change the FACT that Trump* is president because people like you stayed home.

This election is different; ALL the candidates are good.

To YOU all the candidates are acceptable. To millions of other less partisan radicals, most of them are junk, and they will abstain like you did in '16.

Bernie supporters will vote for the eventual candidate.

Some will. Most will NOT.

*not guilty

38 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Doesn't change the FACT that Trump* is president because people like you stayed home.

Nope.  My state voted for Hillary.  My non-vote meant she won by one less vote, that's all.   My lack of a vote changed exactly nothing. 

To YOU all the candidates are acceptable.

If they are nominated, I will vote for and donate to them.  The money is tucked aside.

To millions of other less partisan radicals, most of them are junk, and they will abstain like you did in '16.

You seriously underestimate the nationwide disdain for your orange con man.

2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Hillary was a horrible candidate.  This election is different; ALL the candidates are good.  Bernie supporters will vote for the eventual candidate.  The divisive crap from the likes of benson and SpyBot (and YOU) is unhelpful and divisive.  I'm not playing.

A communist, a fake Indian, a small town rump ranger mayor, and a senile corrupt former vice president are all good candidates? I think the American people will see things differently.