Jump to content

"Pollster: Impeachment Will Cause Democrats To Lose House In 2020"


Recommended Posts

"According to pollster John McLaughlin, the impeachment process in the House has backfired on Democrats. While speaking in an interview Sunday, he predicted the proceedings will cause Democrats to lose their House majority in 2020."

 

 

https://www.oann.com/pollster-impeachment-will-cause-democrats-to-lose-house-in-2020/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, personreal said:

"According to pollster John McLaughlin, the impeachment process in the House has backfired on Democrats. While speaking in an interview Sunday, he predicted the proceedings will cause Democrats to lose their House majority in 2020."

 

 

https://www.oann.com/pollster-impeachment-will-cause-democrats-to-lose-house-in-2020/

No way! Some poster posted a poll that says the opposite from daily kos!!!😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, personreal said:

"According to pollster John McLaughlin, the impeachment process in the House has backfired on Democrats. While speaking in an interview Sunday, he predicted the proceedings will cause Democrats to lose their House majority in 2020."

 

 

https://www.oann.com/pollster-impeachment-will-cause-democrats-to-lose-house-in-2020/

Shhhhhhhh it’s gonna be tough don’t get complacent 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As the dim-0-crap arm of the one corporate party continues to slide left we can expect more political terrorism. But, But aren't they supposed to be the party of peace, tolerance, acceptance  and all that verbal claptrap?

Here's their peacefulness:

 

Feb102020

Civilization Retreats From Antifa in Portland

Antifa continues to fill the vacuum caused by moonbat rule in Portland:

Antifa ran wild on the streets of Portland Saturday, taking advantage of a cancelled and dubious supposed Ku Klux Klan rally to wrestle control of the city’s downtown from the Portland police.

Mayor/Police Commission Ted Wheeler, a flaming liberal, sides with the anarchists. Without political support, the police had little choice but to retreat as they were pelted with eggs and other missiles.

 

Items have been thrown at Portland police, like bottles and eggs

 
Embedded video
 
 
 
 

 

No wonder cops from the surrounding area refuse to work in Portland.

Here’s what the Antifa goons did to a monument commemorating those who fought in the Spanish-American War:

All remnants of American civilization will be defaced and then erased when moonbats achieve total dominance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Buffalo said:

As the dim-0-crap arm of the one corporate party continues to slide left we can expect more political terrorism. But, But aren't they supposed to be the party of peace, tolerance, acceptance  and all that verbal claptrap?

They have a lot of slogans...none of them are true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

They have a lot of slogans...none of them are true.

Just like the oh so tolerant and peaceful moonbat that drove though the Repulsive registration tent in Florida...Here is more of their peacefulness and tolerance:

 

Feb102020

Civilization Retreats From Antifa in Portland

Antifa continues to fill the vacuum caused by moonbat rule in Portland:

Antifa ran wild on the streets of Portland Saturday, taking advantage of a cancelled and dubious supposed Ku Klux Klan rally to wrestle control of the city’s downtown from the Portland police.

Mayor/Police Commission Ted Wheeler, a flaming liberal, sides with the anarchists. Without political support, the police had little choice but to retreat as they were pelted with eggs and other missiles.

 

Items have been thrown at Portland police, like bottles and eggs

 
Embedded video
 
 
 
 

 

No wonder cops from the surrounding area refuse to work in Portland.

Here’s what the Antifa goons did to a monument commemorating those who fought in the Spanish-American War:

All remnants of American civilization will be defaced and then erased when moonbats achieve total dominance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Just like the oh so tolerant and peaceful moonbat that drove though the Repulsive registration tent in Florida...Here is more of their peacefulness and tolerance:

 

Feb102020

Civilization Retreats From Antifa in Portland

Antifa continues to fill the vacuum caused by moonbat rule in Portland:

Antifa ran wild on the streets of Portland Saturday, taking advantage of a cancelled and dubious supposed Ku Klux Klan rally to wrestle control of the city’s downtown from the Portland police.

Mayor/Police Commission Ted Wheeler, a flaming liberal, sides with the anarchists. Without political support, the police had little choice but to retreat as they were pelted with eggs and other missiles.

 

Items have been thrown at Portland police, like bottles and eggs

 
Embedded video
 
 
 
 

 

No wonder cops from the surrounding area refuse to work in Portland.

Here’s what the Antifa goons did to a monument commemorating those who fought in the Spanish-American War:

All remnants of American civilization will be defaced and then erased when moonbats achieve total dominance.

The law needs to start hitting Antifa hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

The law needs to start hitting Antifa hard.

Agreed, but when the authorities are moonbats themselves, like the Portland mayor, that is not likely.  The dim-0-crap arm of the one corporate party is quickly becoming the party of anarchy and violence as they continue to lose to Trump. There is no tolerance, peacefulness , acceptance among rabid moonbats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

Agreed, but when the authorities are moonbats themselves, like the Portland mayor, that is not likely.  The dim-0-crap arm of the one corporate party is quickly becoming the party of anarchy and violence as they continue to lose to Trump. There is no tolerance, peacefulness , acceptance among rabid moonbats.

Portland is not the first city to tell their cops to stand down.

 

The mayor should be in jail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...