At Sanders rally, Cynthia Nixon tells crowd she supported Clinton in 2016. They erupted in ‘boos'

DURHAM, N.H. — Cynthia Nixon, one of the introductory speakers for Sanders at his closing rally Monday night, started her remarks by pointing out that she supported Hillary Clinton in 2016.

The packed crowd inside the Whittemore Center erupted in boos. “Oh no, oh no, we’re not going to do that here,” Nixon responded, trying to head off their animosity toward Cilnton.

Nixon took a different approach than Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), a prominent Sanders supporter who stoked controversy in Iowa when she joined a crowd in booing Clinton. Tlaib later said she regretted her actions.

Nixon told the crowd that she loved what Sanders was saying in 2016, but didn’t think he was more than a resistance candidate. “Four years have passed, and the world looks entirely different,” she said, crediting Sanders for changing the political landscape and voicing confidence that he can defeat Trump.

https://www.fox.com/live/channel/KRQE/?id=315298342917

I support Sanders but this booing has to stop.

48 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I support Sanders but this booing has to stop.

It doesn't help, at all.  We were in Manchester, NH on Saturday and we saw a little of that behavior.  Not much, though.  I think the media is trying to stir stuff up.  :rolleyes:  Most people just want Trump gone....and they're backing the candidates they think will get that done.

Just now, RollingRock said:

It doesn't help, at all.  We were in Manchester, NH on Saturday and we saw a little of that behavior.  Not much, though.  I think the media is trying to stir stuff up.  :rolleyes:  Most people just want Trump gone....and they're backing the candidates they think will get that done.

You probably are right.  I have a friend who was a Hillary supporter who says she won't support Sanders. Frankly I find the whole thing melodramatic and boring.

50 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Last week Berners we shouting, "When I say 'Bad word' you say 'Warren."

Bad word...Warren!

Bad word...Warren!

Bad word...Warren!

This cult is quite disturbing.

They will never stop booing. This is who they are.

Scumbags.

Bill

A good portion of Sanders supporters are complete nutjobs….they'll contribute to his difficulties.

On a side note, your guy Biden isn't looking to good...

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), a prominent Sanders supporter who stoked controversy in Iowa when she joined a crowd in booing Clinton. Tlaib later said she regretted her actions.

the voters regret voting for her, Americans are sickened by that filthy terrorist

7 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Were you skiing?

Are you guys really that interested in what that whore says about your candidates?
She can't decide which dick to suck tonight and you're going to let her decide who you vote for?
Come on! You're not THAT stupid!
Are you??

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=91W-_I84lTwCJQX_)3.j