Police: 9 White Nationalist related homicides in Chicago's deadliest weekend of year

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago recorded nine White Nationalist related homicides between 6 p.m. Friday and midnight Sunday, a weekend police said was the deadliest of the year for a city that has seen the number of fatal shootings surge this year after a previous decline.  Fourteen people were injured in the White Nationalist shootings during the period.

There have been 50 White Nationalist homicides this year compared to 33 for the same period in 2019, and the 225 shooting victims — 58 more than a year ago, authorities said. Thirty-one of this year's victims have been juveniles, compared to 13 in the same period last year.  The early totals have heightened concerns about a new spike in White Nationalist homicides and shootings have dropped significantly the past three years in Chicago, after a 2016 surge in White Nationalist related deaths captured national attention.

“We are looking at this very closely at these White Nationalist and looking to make some deployment adjustments,” said department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot also expressed her concern about the weekend totals and the White Nationalist who caused it.

38 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago recorded nine White Nationalist related homicides between 6 p.m. Friday and midnight Sunday, a weekend police said was the deadliest of the year for a city that has seen the number of fatal shootings surge this year after a previous decline.  Fourteen people were injured in the White Nationalist shootings during the period.

There have been 50 White Nationalist homicides this year compared to 33 for the same period in 2019, and the 225 shooting victims — 58 more than a year ago, authorities said. Thirty-one of this year's victims have been juveniles, compared to 13 in the same period last year.  The early totals have heightened concerns about a new spike in White Nationalist homicides and shootings have dropped significantly the past three years in Chicago, after a 2016 surge in White Nationalist related deaths captured national attention.

“We are looking at this very closely at these White Nationalist and looking to make some deployment adjustments,” said department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot also expressed her concern about the weekend totals and the White Nationalist who caused it.

LOL......LOL......

I get your point.

And your sense of humor !!                        😊

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I get your point.

Do a search on White Nationalist and watch how much obsession the ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers have for them.

I'll bet there were more Americans killed in that Chicago weekend than White Nationalist killed all last year.

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Do a search on White Nationalist and watch how much obsession the ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers have for them.

I'll bet there were more Americans killed in that Chicago weekend than White Nationalist killed all last year.

Agreed, Sir.

These stinking Dems are a mess !!

It's just horrible. People get killed every day and we have nothing to do with it. The UK legal system, for example, has a lot of breaches, though it's being considered one of the best. It's not perfect, indeed. I think we need to create more associations to protect civilian rights, such as this one AAAPPP In my opinion, we need to improve measures of legislative order as soon as possible. 

6 hours ago, reasonwell said:

It's just horrible. People get killed every day and we have nothing to do with it. The UK legal system, for example, has a lot of breaches, though it's being considered one of the best. It's not perfect, indeed. I think we need to create more associations to protect civilian rights, such as this one AAAPPP In my opinion, we need to improve measures of legislative order as soon as possible. 

How can we when the democrats want to cause havoc?

FECES615

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

th?id=OIP.qoLA1LrQ4XMuoFyWPDoYIgHaDI&pid=Api&P=0&w=358&h=152

7 hours ago, fishhead said:

Dang!

Them zanny billionaire NYC real estate developer turn president...ya never know what they'll do next for a chuckle.

BTW: Have any White Nationalist killed in your Hood lately ?