ABC, CBS Uninterested in Van Attack Against Trump Supporters Registering Voters

Just think if this were members of Team Obama or a abortion clinic...there would be another ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers 24-7 fiasco.

Though the apparent attempt to rundown multiple Trump supporters registering voters in Florida happened Saturday afternoon, and drew outrage from both of the state’s senators and President Trump himself, the evening newscasts of ABC, CBS, and NBC completely ignored the vicious attack.

Come Sunday morning, only NBC’s Sunday Today thought it was worth some airtime, but only 25-seconds worth.

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Exactly, they're reduced themselves to National Enquirer level garbage. This is what happens when you pander to an agenda that requires you to falsely "report", or omit, factual information.

They are truly pathetic...

They should not be afforded first amendment protections. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

They should not be afforded first amendment protections. 

I don't know what the answer is, but I don't think it's one that violates their constitutional rights. I notice in the UK, many have sued their BS rags and "news" many times, and won. The best way is probably to hit them in the wallet....who knows.

Objective journalism is dead by in large in our country.

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I don't know what the answer is, but I don't think it's one that violates their constitutional rights. I notice in the UK, many have sued their BS rags and "news" many times, and won. The best way is probably to hit them in the wallet....who knows.

Objective journalism is dead by in large in our country.

The first amendment was to protect the free press. These are in no way, the free press. 

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Since when is taking out the trash newsworthy?

"Smelly, deplorable, Walmart shoppers

are no more important than 'roadkill'.

The DNC