Jump to content

DR TRUMP SAYS CORONA VIRUS GONE BY APRIL


Recommended Posts

Corona means a royal crown..lets hope this would be king with no jury is out in November !!

 

actually trump is displaying bravado and wishful thinking.. i think by April the u.s economy will be in a nose dive...isolation and protectionism are not going to immunise him from a tanking world economy..only so  much $$$ the u.s and Chinese feds can pump into the system..oil is doing a black swan nosedive...copper prices have collapsed...lots of dominoes to fall..lots of bubbles to burst..the negative feedback loop is coming...he can't blame bammy for this one,...it will be on his watch..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

Corona means a royal crown..lets hope this would be king with no jury is out in November !!

 

actually trump is displaying bravado and wishful thinking.. i think by April the u.s economy will be in a nose dive...isolation and protectionism are not going to immunise him from a tanking world economy..only so  much $$$ the u.s and Chinese feds can pump into the system..oil is doing a black swan nosedive...copper prices have collapsed...lots of dominoes to fall..lots of bubbles to burst..the negative feedback loop is coming...he can't blame bammy for this one,...it will be on his watch..

Washington state doctors cured a coronavirus patient in less than 2 days.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

There is something odd about this virus. Has it killed anyone who isn't Asian? Is there a genetic component to the virulence of this virus  ? 

Are you suggesting it targets only small penises and clits? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

There is something odd about this virus. Has it killed anyone who isn't Asian? Is there a genetic component to the virulence of this virus  ? 

 

 

no it is not genetic in infection ..children seem to be less vulnerable not sure why..possibly a group two immunity to another flu.. today two white health workers in Brighton U.K picked up the virus at the workplace..on the british boat in japan 130 cases many westerners..the latest theory is that the virus may be up 24 days in incubation..detection in second/third world countries may be inadequate...i am surprised that south america is clear but on the other hand it has probably landed and will not be detected until an epedemic is under way..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

 

 

no it is not genetic in infection ..children seem to be less vulnerable not sure why..possibly a group two immunity to another flu.. today two white health workers in Brighton U.K picked up the virus at the workplace..on the british boat in japan 130 cases many westerners..the latest theory is that the virus may be up 24 days in incubation..detection in second/third world countries may be inadequate...i am surprised that south america is clear but on the other hand it has probably landed and will not be detected until an epedemic is under way..

 

I wasn't talking about susceptibility to infection, but the virulence of the virus. Has it killed anyone not of Asian decent yet? If not, why?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Flu is seasonal. He's likely correct. P

Yup....

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

I wasn't talking about susceptibility to infection, but the virulence of the virus. Has it killed anyone not of Asian decent yet? If not, why?

 

 

Maybe it's their shitty communist/socialist healthcare system? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2020 at 10:55 PM, IvanSirko said:

Corona means a royal crown..lets hope this would be king with no jury is out in November !!

 

actually trump is displaying bravado and wishful thinking.. i think by April the u.s economy will be in a nose dive...isolation and protectionism are not going to immunise him from a tanking world economy..only so  much $$$ the u.s and Chinese feds can pump into the system..oil is doing a black swan nosedive...copper prices have collapsed...lots of dominoes to fall..lots of bubbles to burst..the negative feedback loop is coming...he can't blame bammy for this one,...it will be on his watch..

 

 

 OMG..two uk prisoners have the virus..a prisoner transfer from Thailand some time ago...thats it...its out there..every where... it was noted that even if the virus is seasonal and gone by April it will appear in the southern hemisphere and then back again next autumn...so the economic downturn will be on trumps watch...like someone said in this group most voters do not understand the reason but vote in the present...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...