Jump to content

end the hoax there is no Isreal


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

alright playtime is over, time to go back to long island and miami beach the cubans dont mind you as neighbors neither do the puerto ricans just give the arbs back their land and end this silly fantasy that you have a country you dont

 

What is your solution to this conflict?

The spotlight is on you.

 

"State ya game.....gangsta".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

sole is three sizes SMALLER than life.

Only as defined by your make believe facts of your staged reallites promising better days tomorrow in exchange of never using your own instinctive awareness socially again until extinciton.

 

anyone that does faces charges of insubordination, treason, blasphemy from their own side held hostage to our way or no way governance.  How the rule of law can be used against every chain of command between town hall and global economics. with one change of interpreting time. factual statistically averaged to kinetically reproduced as everything limited to a lifetime is eternally separated so far 

 

Extortion, fraud, organized crime, damn it goes to the core of humanity in this atmosphere as historically played out in history and current events.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sole result said:

Extortion, fraud, organized crime, damn it goes to the core of humanity 

 

That remind me on a Bob Dylan line about Israel:

 

What's anybody indebted to him for?
Nothing, they say. He just likes to cause war
Pride and prejudice and superstition indeed
They wait for this bully like a dog waits for feed
He's the neighborhood bully.

 

This thread is dead...so read the whole thing and see how profound Bob is.

 

  Neighborhood Bully

 

Well, the neighborhood bully, he's just one man
His enemies say he's on their land
They got him outnumbered about a million to one
He got no place to escape to, no place to run
He's the neighborhood bully.

 
The neighborhood bully he just lives to survive
He's criticized and condemned for being alive
He's not supposed to fight back, he's supposed to have thick skin
He's supposed to lay down and die when his door is kicked in
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
The neighborhood bully been driven out of every land
He's wandered the earth an exiled man
Seen his family scattered, his people hounded and torn
He's always on trial for just being born
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Well, he knocked out a lynch mob, he was criticized
Old women condemned him, said he should apologize
Then he destroyed a bomb factory, nobody was glad
The bombs were meant for him.
He was supposed to feel bad
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Well, the chances are against it, and the odds are slim
That he'll live by the rules that the world makes for him
'Cause there's a noose at his neck and a gun at his back
And a license to kill him is given out to every maniac
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Well, he got no allies to really speak of
What he gets he must pay for, he don't get it out of love
He buys obsolete weapons and he won't be denied
But no one sends flesh and blood to fight by his side
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
He's surrounded by pacifists who all want peace
They pray for it nightly that the bloodshed must cease
Now, they wouldn't hurt a fly.
To hurt one they would weep
They lay and they wait for this bully to fall asleep
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Every empire that's enslaved him is gone
Egypt and Rome, even the great Babylon
He's made a garden of paradise in the desert sand
In bed with nobody, under no one's command
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Now his holiest books have been trampled upon
No contract that he signed was worth that what it was written on
He took the crumbs of the world and he turned it into wealth
Took sickness and disease and he turned it into health
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
What's anybody indebted to him for?
Nothing, they say. He just likes to cause war
Pride and prejudice and superstition indeed
They wait for this bully like a dog waits for feed
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
What has he done to wear so many scars?
Does he change the course of rivers?
Does he pollute the moon and stars?
Neighborhood bully, standing on the hill
Running out the clock, time standing still
Neighborhood bully.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

alright playtime is over, time to go back to long island and miami beach the cubans dont mind you as neighbors neither do the puerto ricans just give the arbs back their land and end this silly fantasy that you have a country you dont

Learn something

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Old Mack said:

 

That remind me on a Bob Dylan line about Israel:

 

What's anybody indebted to him for?
Nothing, they say. He just likes to cause war
Pride and prejudice and superstition indeed
They wait for this bully like a dog waits for feed
He's the neighborhood bully.

 

This thread is dead...so read the whole thing and see how profound Bob is.

 

  Neighborhood Bully

 

Well, the neighborhood bully, he's just one man
His enemies say he's on their land
They got him outnumbered about a million to one
He got no place to escape to, no place to run
He's the neighborhood bully.

 
The neighborhood bully he just lives to survive
He's criticized and condemned for being alive
He's not supposed to fight back, he's supposed to have thick skin
He's supposed to lay down and die when his door is kicked in
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
The neighborhood bully been driven out of every land
He's wandered the earth an exiled man
Seen his family scattered, his people hounded and torn
He's always on trial for just being born
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Well, he knocked out a lynch mob, he was criticized
Old women condemned him, said he should apologize
Then he destroyed a bomb factory, nobody was glad
The bombs were meant for him.
He was supposed to feel bad
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Well, the chances are against it, and the odds are slim
That he'll live by the rules that the world makes for him
'Cause there's a noose at his neck and a gun at his back
And a license to kill him is given out to every maniac
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Well, he got no allies to really speak of
What he gets he must pay for, he don't get it out of love
He buys obsolete weapons and he won't be denied
But no one sends flesh and blood to fight by his side
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
He's surrounded by pacifists who all want peace
They pray for it nightly that the bloodshed must cease
Now, they wouldn't hurt a fly.
To hurt one they would weep
They lay and they wait for this bully to fall asleep
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Every empire that's enslaved him is gone
Egypt and Rome, even the great Babylon
He's made a garden of paradise in the desert sand
In bed with nobody, under no one's command
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
Now his holiest books have been trampled upon
No contract that he signed was worth that what it was written on
He took the crumbs of the world and he turned it into wealth
Took sickness and disease and he turned it into health
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
What's anybody indebted to him for?
Nothing, they say. He just likes to cause war
Pride and prejudice and superstition indeed
They wait for this bully like a dog waits for feed
He's the neighborhood bully.
 
What has he done to wear so many scars?
Does he change the course of rivers?
Does he pollute the moon and stars?
Neighborhood bully, standing on the hill
Running out the clock, time standing still
Neighborhood bully.

poetic misery without a reason or way out. again, why I don't like Dylan. He became a star keeping misery in plain sight.  Never a solution, just a constant sense about nothing can be done about it but join a side promising better tomorrows from now on. Conflicts never know their point of origin.

 

Game goes on one generation after another. But those in charge get to feel larger than those wishing life were more than adapting to the moment.  Deep state secrets the 1% keep within the family of a royal we vs them, they, those people.  I don't like being played, so I stopped playing everyone else doesn't have a clue.

 

Amazing how one gets treated being honest about life as it naturally exists in plain sight, not planed language arts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

What is your solution to this conflict?

The spotlight is on you.

 

"State ya game.....gangsta".

The solution soley resides at the feet of the Palestinians ....

Do they want to keep living in a state of perpetual conflict and war which they can never win.

Or do they choose to rejoin global society and move on....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

The solution soley resides at the feet of the Palestinians ....

Do they want to keep living in a state of perpetual conflict and war which they can never win.

Or do they choose to rejoin global society and move on....

 

 

+100.

Good answer !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, sole result said:

poetic misery without a reason or way out. again, why I don't like Dylan. He became a star keeping misery in plain sight.  Never a solution, just a constant sense about nothing can be done about it but join a side promising better tomorrows from now on. Conflicts never know their point of origin.

 

You're a communist...and you should be made to crawl to your communist meetings.

 

No modern man has consistently written such beautiful songs of love. 

 

No wonder your ancestors want anything to do with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

You're a communist...and you should be made to crawl to your communist meetings.

 

No modern man has consistently written such beautiful songs of love. 

 

No wonder your ancestors want anything to do with you.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, philosophy and psychology just don't work in my brain as they do on your mind.  You follow context about how life should be, I navigate being alive. I watch 80% more than you can describe verbally reciting all history combined..

 

what separates us being equal, I will and you won't. Not my fault, your ideology's self inflected problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sole result said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha, philosophy and psychology just don't work in my brain as they do on your mind.

 

Apparently neither does the truth the truth.

 

Stick to your Bob Dylan impersonations (the man you claim to loathe)...no one will notice BUT me.

 

you impostor — you freak! youre a contradiction! youre afraid to admit youre a contradiction! youre misleading! you have big feet & you will step on yourself! all the people you mislead will pick you up! you have no answers! you have just found the way to pass your time! without this thing, you would shrivel up & be nothingyou are afraid of being nothing — you are caught up in it — if s got you!" i am so Sick of Biblical people — they are like castor oil —like rabies & now i wish for Your eyes — you who does not talk any business & supplies my mind with blankness QUIERO TUS OJOS & your laughing & your slavery. . .there be no drunken risk—i am an intimate Egyptian .say good-bye to the marine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

 

Apparently neither does the truth the truth.

 

Stick to your Bob Dylan impersonations (the man you claim to loathe)...no one will notice BUT me.

 

 

 

fatty Aphrodite's mama — i bend to you. . .& with sex mad eternity at my vegetable shadow — i, wiping my hands on the horse's neck — the horse burping & you of the Indiana older brother — he who whips you with his belt & you who does not look for reason to your torture & i want your horizontal tongue — within Reflex — the perfect doom & these cruel nitemares where brickmasons introduce me to hideous connections & Marx Brothers grunting NO QUIERO TU SABIDURIA & your thigh be half awake & me so Sick so Sick of these lovers in Biblical roles — "so youre out to save the world are you? you impostor — you freak! youre a contradiction! youre afraid to admit youre a contradiction! youre misleading! you have big feet & you will step on yourself! all the people you mislead will pick you up! you have no answers! you have just found the way to pass your time! without this thing, you would shrivel up & be nothing — you are afraid of being nothing — you are caught up in it — if s got you!" i am so Sick of Biblical people — they are like castor oil —like rabies & now i wish for Your eyes — you who does not talk any business & supplies my mind with blankness QUIERO TUS OJOS & your laughing & your slavery. . .there be no drunken risk—i am an intimate Egyptian .say good-bye to the marine

Truth is relative to context and narrative followed cradle to grave as ancestrally practiced so far, actual existing is simultaneously positioned as an ever changing people population conceived to decomposed from inception to the atmosphere and no more rperoductions reproducing from now on.

 

Lets see when fruition comes next ahall "we" entire species, not just my family...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Apparently neither does the truth the truth.

 

Stick to your Bob Dylan impersonations (the man you claim to loathe)...no one will notice BUT me.

 

you impostor — you freak! youre a contradiction! youre afraid to admit youre a contradiction! youre misleading! you have big feet & you will step on yourself! all the people you mislead will pick you up! you have no answers! you have just found the way to pass your time! without this thing, you would shrivel up & be nothingyou are afraid of being nothing — you are caught up in it — if s got you!" i am so Sick of Biblical people — they are like castor oil —like rabies & now i wish for Your eyes — you who does not talk any business & supplies my mind with blankness QUIERO TUS OJOS & your laughing & your slavery. . .there be no drunken risk—i am an intimate Egyptian .say good-bye to the marine

I am one male human that quit pretending reality is all there is to know socially.  My quest to understand why and how took my brain places mentally society doesn't allow minds to travel serving possibilities life is more than just being alive now..that cheat paper folding I do, allowed my brin to think in more directions than two sides to right and wrong, moral good and evil, legal obey or be cast aside or removed, ethics that comfort compliance and destroy honesty from now on.

 

why I stand against corruption, abuse of pretending symbolism is true. To make life easier for all hypothetical standars are a must, but those same hypothetical standards cannot be used against generations of lifetimes limited to eternally spaced apart now.

 

simple right and wrong.

Image result for watercolors from Nostradamus lost book this is a pic I saw december 4,2007  that lit up my instincts like never before.  there was a second one I cannot find to copy and paste, but his one led to me coming up with this Picture-170.jpg collapsed the 8 corners to center mass. and look what pops out.

 

24 triangulated spaces within 8 corners and 6 degrees of separation. now play how many separate topic 6 degrees of separation one can apply. 2 parents 4 grandparents to each granchild changing the future populaiton the same way all the time.  North and south poles between midnight, dawn, noon, dusk event horizons that never move constantly taking place with what humanity calls cycles per rotation, new moon to new moon, solstice and equinox to each north and south pole having 4 seasons directing opposite the equator each revolution around the star all over 5 billion of them and details never duplcited twice existing as spontaneosuly going on.

 

Human intepretations don't explain everyting naturally taking place, why? To manifest an advantage over those only believing life is larger than now. Few see it and translate into into art images that spark instinctive curiosity words just hold the people specking to felative ideas ffollowed cradle to grave.

 

Misery loves company and judge others by the company they keep to validate who they think they are above the rest of the population equally reproduced to occupy space now.

 

Again, I debunked all history and methodologies used since dawn of civilization or since Pandora opened the box of what if. Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall of syllables behind the eyes and between the ears of everyone educated to believe life is too complicated to navigate alone socially.

 

Invention of society's children cradle to grave. magic of make believe magicians never tell their secrets from priests, witch doctors, and alchemists using real against the cast of people proving reality is all anyone needs to know about until extincti and begining of ends justify the means.on.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sole result said:

Invention of society's children cradle to grave. magic of make believe magicians never tell their secrets from priests, witch doctors, and alchemists using real against the cast of people proving reality is all anyone needs to know about until extincti and begining of ends justify the means.on.

 

Dylan was expressing in his threads what a lot of other people were feeling but had no words for. He posted for them about the agenda BUT not in the sense they wanted to hear.  So when thinking about what you want to write about the agenda, answer this question: Can you frame your topic within Bob Dylan's vision in a larger framework, something other people won't shun ? Tap into that angst or frustration of ultraliberals...offer some valuable solutions to the fact they are delusional and in denial and you’re on your way to writing a thread that connects with the masses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

 

Dylan was expressing in his threads what a lot of other people were feeling but had no words for. He posted for them about the agenda BUT not in the sense they wanted to hear.  So when thinking about what you want to write about the agenda, answer this question: Can you frame your topic within Bob Dylan's vision in a larger framework, something other people won't shun ? Tap into that angst or frustration of ultraliberals...offer some valuable solutions to the fact they are delusional and in denial and you’re on your way to writing a thread that connects with the masses.

He used emotions as a magnet to draw in misery and capitalized off of it.  He never solved anything. Kust got miserable people to gather around and make sure they stopped anyone from being content with how life works naturally.

Can you guess how mnay time I am asked if I honestly believe what I say?

 

I understand what I am saying, there is no doubt life is anything else but lifetimes eternally spaced apart specifically as added to the population as long as reproductions are added. 

the simplicity is just to brilliant to be what science and religion suggest it has to be any thing other. It applies to all forms of life without exception. It a universal constant like the planet rotating passed midnight, dawn, noon, dusk moon orbiting between new moon to new moon just under 29 rotations of the planet, solstices and equinoxes twice per revolution around the star as 3rd planet from the sun.

 

Be one with eternity and the animation of universe never the same added details twice as spaced apart from now on as it is so far.  Time is the duration of details existing as currently changing the total sum using the same molecular content all the time.  My lifetime is temporal, the substance that shapes this ever changing body is as old as this solar system. see, I just validated reincarnation but not really as defined as believed. Life after death is one's DNA added to the reproductions one has existing cradle to grave or not. back to adapt or become extinct.  

 

What does the Lord's prayer ask for? ".....lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evi......l" of pretending life is more than reproductions present. Doing so just induces false pride at getting away with ignroing how life works ancestrally to the point so many generations passed through doing the same thing over andover nobody knows how to discover what was lost serving humanity globally.

 

Dylann never expressed that, he just got rich and famous feeding off hope, faith, and charity leaving behind the sense of helplessness, hopelessness, and worthlessness. Like those 6 degrees of separation 3 perpendicular axses to 8 cornered triangulating 24 spaces within 6 polarizing points of eternal separation of details never duplicated so far or from now on.

 

time to correct 5,000 years of compounding human error. Really doesn't destroy what was built unless those in control won't stand for anyone else having it without their governing over life harboring a gift from God complex.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

 He never solved anything.

 

Bob Dylan have saved more lives than penicillin by helping the troubled thru their hard times.

 

You are pond scum of the earth that even one cell parasites would not live in.

 

..."you will take your orders from him" yes the rewards! are few here but there are no oaths to take nor mental strokes — except for the self conscious insanity brought in by hunters with radios wearing religious clothes, all goes will. . .Angola being bombed this morning, i right now am happy with nausea — my head is suffocating — i am gazing into the big dipper with silver buttoned blouse in my nostrils—i'm glad Marguerita's all right—i Do feel expensive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Bob Dylan have saved more lives than penicillin by helping the troubled thru their hard times.

 

You are pond scum of the earth that even one cell parasites would not live in.

 

..."you will take your orders from him" yes the rewards! are few here but there are no oaths to take nor mental strokes — except for the self conscious insanity brought in by hunters with radios wearing religious clothes, all goes will. . .Angola being bombed this morning, i right now am happy with nausea — my head is suffocating — i am gazing into the big dipper with silver buttoned blouse in my nostrils—i'm glad Marguerita's all right—i Do feel expensive

he didn't save anyone, he enabled social doubt historically or he wouldn't have been a famous star people wishing life were something else pay to here someone describe life larger than now..

 

Honesty is punished not paid to explain what went wrong historically. That is the moral of Jesus being crucified then translated into mythical son of God. Same thing for Mohammad and Allah, Moses for hebrews/jews.

 

Dalai Lama. same thing just Budha and Mother Nature mistress of Father Time same as Lady Justice by context..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Yor got about where youre bound.
youre bound for a three octave
fantastic hexagram, you'll see
it dont worry, you are Not bound
to pick wildwood flowers, . . .like
I said, youre bound for a tree
octave titanic tantagram

 

your little squirrel, Pety, the Wheatstraw

 

Cartoon of a jet plane with a smiling face

 

 

your little squirrel, Pety, the Wheatstraw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...