More than 100 US troops suffered traumatic brain injury in Iran strike, military to report

The US military is preparing to report a more than 50% jump in the number of cases of traumatic brain injury (TBI) stemming from Iran’s missile attack on a base in Iraq last month, US officials told Reuters on Monday.

The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said there were now more than 100 cases of TBI, up from the 64 that had been previously reported last month.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/10/us-troops-brain-injury-iran-strike-military-to-report

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Do I need to teach a logic class on this forum? I would if people are interested.

If these soldiers were seriously injured then we owe Iran some retribution. If some of these soldiers are faking injuries out of political or personal motive they should be fired. 

• 1 year later...

This is typical for America and the military here. I mean do they even care about our troupes that are serving overseas. The veteran support system is closed to nonexistent with no shelters and job opportunities and most important decent medical care for solders with PTSD. I mean so many of them end up on the streets while there are billions in the army budget.
Meanwhile of us other people are struggling to survive if we ever get into the system, because no matter what they say we are guilty until proven innocent and not the other way around.  For example a few years back I was diagnosed with a certain medical condition and my doctors at the time suggested I do surgery. It was a routine procedure and so I agreed. I felt like crap afterwards though and it was just so hard to get up in the mornings let alone work. I asked my primary what could it be and they all said it was just my imagination. Fast forward into present I am gong for a routine check up and they tell me I have cancer. I am scheduled for another surgery and when I wake up I do feel better. So I asked how did it go and they tell me that they forgot a surgical towel in my chest and that I have been walking with it for the past 3 years. I hired a legal team and filed for medial negligence and personal injury. I was lucky to find a good legal team out here who has experience with these types of cases. You guys can get more here https://personalinjuryattorney-fresno.com/ I am still in the middle of my trial but I will win this thing. Wish me luck

• 2 months later...