DNC in Panic over BURNEEEEE

DNC wants Biden, sees him as electable to middle, but BURNEEEEE is winning and is who the foaming-at-the-mouth libtards want, and all the "free" stuff.

But the DNC is right, BURNEEEEE will never win the general election. Of course neither will ANY Dem against Trump so let's just watch them eat each other. LMAO

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

DNC wants Biden, sees him as electable to middle, but BURNEEEEE is winning and is who the foaming-at-the-mouth libtards want, and all the "free" stuff.

But the DNC is right, BURNEEEEE will never win the general election. Of course neither will ANY Dem against Trump so let's just watch them eat each other. LMAO

The worse thing you can do when your enemy is committing suicide is to stop them. - Napoleon Bonaparte 

15 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The worse thing you can do when your enemy is committing suicide is to stop them. - Napoleon Bonaparte 

Yep. Gonna need a truckload of popcorn this summer. Even the libtards here are at each other's throats. I love it.

22 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I don't "foam at the mouth" nor do I want anything for "free."  I want people who currently don't go to the doctor to be able to see one.  I want those who can't afford an education (and who have been mired in low-paying jobs for decades) to be able to get a degree and move out of poverty and only have to work one job (instead of 2, 3, or 4 jobs).  

But the DNC is right, BURNEEEEE will never win the general election.

Bernie can absolutely win.  Any of the top 4-5 Democratic contenders can beat Cheeto.  Americans want sanity and change, not kids in cages and the rich getting richer.  

Of course neither will ANY Dem against Trump so let's just watch them eat each other. LMAO

You seriously think over half the country will vote for this lying, cruel, traitorous orange pile of crap?  :huh:  They won't.  America isn't that dumb.  Trump is not what a majority of Americans want running this country.

Bernie Sanders' record as a dead bead dad and a communist make him unelectable. Full stop.

He is not a "liberal." He will never be the Democratic Party's nominee.

Liberals will unite to stop this wannabe dictator. He's the left-wing Trump. No thanks!

Bill

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

nor do I want anything for "free."  

Maybe not, but millions support BURNEEEEE because he's the political version of Santa Claus. Just admit it already.

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

move out of poverty

Trump* is already doing that, bigly.

*not guilty

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Bernie can absolutely win. 

No way, and the DNC knows it. You watch. He will NOT be the nominee.

6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You seriously think over half the country will vote for [my president]?

Enough to win, just like '16. Because when BURNEEEEE gets screwed again, millions of you will stay home again.

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Trump is not what a majority of Americans want running this country.

Trump is EXACTLY what millions of your decent fellow Americans want. When are you going to let go of your partisan hatred for us? Please say never because your looking down on us as deplorable is what got Trump elected.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Maybe not, but millions support Bernie because he's the political version of Santa Claus. Just admit it already.

Some might fail to understand Bernie's message, but it's certainly not the majority.

Trump* is already doing that, bigly.

No, he's not.  He's helping the rich get richer.

No way, and the DNC knows it. You watch. He will NOT be the nominee.

I don't know if he will be or not.  But he has a good a chance as anyone.

Enough to win, just like '16.

Bernie got railroaded in 2016, but that's ancient history.

Because when Bernie gets screwed again, millions of you will stay home again.

Wrong.  I will vote for whomever is running against Trump.  I will personally drive others to the polls to do the same.

Trump is EXACTLY what millions of your decent fellow Americans want.

No, Americans don't want a lying, vindictive, racist, corrupt con man.  I can guarantee you that.

When are you going to let go of your partisan hatred for us? Please say never because your looking down on us as deplorable is what got Trump elected.

Trump totally revolting and the worst president in US history.  No one else is even close.

11 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

Suppose that is a start, where is the rest of it going to come from?

I'd propose a luxury tax on yachts, private planes, luxury homes, and expensive cars.   You want it?  You can have it......but you're going to pay extra. 

Put the money towards helping those with chronic and/or terminal illnesses who can't even afford to go see a doctor (let alone have their condition treated). 

17 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I'd propose a luxury tax on yachts, private planes, luxury homes, and expensive cars.   You want it?  You can have it......but you're going to pay extra. 

Put the money towards helping those with chronic and/or terminal illnesses who can't even afford to go see a doctor (let alone have their condition treated). 

lol, your naiveté is so cute:D

43 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Still lying, I see.  

So you're going to enable Trump if Bernie wins, huh?  You're a hypocrite.

Accusing innocent others of going what you are unrepentantly guilty of doing yourself? LOL.

You are too much!

Bill

48 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Some might fail to understand Bernie's message, but it's certainly not the majority.

No, he's not.  He's helping the rich get richer.

I don't know if he will be or not.  But he has a good a chance as anyone.

Bernie got railroaded in 2016, but that's ancient history.

Wrong.  I will vote for whomever is running against Trump.  I will personally drive others to the polls to do the same.

No, Americans don't want a lying, vindictive, racist, corrupt con man.  I can guarantee you that.

Trump totally revolting and the worst president in US history.  No one else is even close.

Sanders was no "railroaded." He lost and then in a vindictive fit of pique he directed his revolutionaries to sit out the election.

You claim you will drive other to the polls in 2020. I sure hope that's true. You sat out the last time, to your eternal shame.

Sanders will NEVER be the nominee. Try to understand why that's true.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

You claim you will drive other to the polls in 2020. I sure hope that's true. You sat out the last time, to your eternal shame.

Bill

I only sat out because there was no decent candidate to vote for.

I'm not ashamed at all.  When there's nothing but garbage on the ballot, it's best not to vote at all.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

I only sat out because there was no decent candidate to vote for.

I'm not ashamed at all.  When there's nothing but garbage on the ballot, it's best not to vote at all.

Shame on you, Trump-enabler.

Bill

11 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I didn't vote for Trump.  I can't stand him.

I didn't vote for HIllary.  I can't stand her either.

Any questions?

How are you enjoying the consequences of your cult's decision to help Trump win?

Bill

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

There is no "cult."   I"m trying to get a different president voted into the White House (just like I would be doing if Shrillary was there).  

No "cult." LOL.

You dodged the question. How is your strategy to sit out the election working out for you?

Enjoying Donald J Trump as president?

Enjoying the Federal Courts and the Supreme Court being packed with far-rightwingers?

Nice going.

Bill