The Troll Avalanche - Fed Keeps Handing Out Free Money (just not to you)

splunch

This place is positively overrun with troll nonsense recently.  Is it the primaries, they're seeking to muddy the waters?  Something else?  I know there are always tons of completely pointless obvious troll threads up here, but the volume has definitely increased.  Is it the never-ending fed repo loans?  The ways that the relative non-event "corona virus"-- which has killed, what, 1,000 people?  fvcking horsesh!t --is further disrupting trade in ways that are overwhelmingly bad for small businesses and farmers?

What gives? 

Usually I see a reasonable percentage of OP's that actually has some sort of content, some sort of news or something.  Last week or 2 it's just non-stop troll gibberish, at least half of which are blatant lies, often regurgitated known falsehoods.  

Weird.

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

This place is positively overrun with troll nonsense recently.  Is it the primaries, they're seeking to muddy the waters?  Something else?  I know there are always tons of completely pointless obvious troll threads up here, but the volume has definitely increased.  Is it the never-ending fed repo loans?  The ways that the relative non-event "corona virus"-- which has killed, what, 1,000 people?  fvcking horsesh!t --is further disrupting trade in ways that are overwhelmingly bad for small businesses and farmers?

What gives? 

Usually I see a reasonable percentage of OP's that actually has some sort of content, some sort of news or something.  Last week or 2 it's just non-stop troll gibberish, at least half of which are blatant lies, often regurgitated known falsehoods.  

Weird.

Did you miss out???

stg021020dAPR20200209084509.jpg

7 minutes ago, splunch said:

Weird.

I would guess it's derived from the left getting their ass's relentless beaten by Trump, and the increasing levels of TDS from those beatings. Then you have the follow on OP from the right, taking a victory lap due to those ass beatings. A bit of a vicious cycle - currently at a higher level due to the aforementioned.

I agree with what your saying.

7 minutes ago, splunch said:

I was thinking the same thing. Why I've spent less time here.

I'm pretty sure it means that somebody has a vested interest in disrupting rational conversation, spamming it into oblivion, lest some unsuspecting Internet surfer come across it and be exposed to reasonable discourse, and forget to keep lobbing insults at their neighbors over manufactured differences.

Just now, splunch said:

I'm pretty sure it means that somebody has a vested interest in disrupting rational conversation, spamming it into oblivion, lest some unsuspecting Internet surfer come across it and be exposed to reasonable discourse, and forget to keep lobbing insults at their neighbors over manufactured differences.

Have to agree.  

Just now, kfools said:

Yes. We have heard this tripe from you before. Our differences are manufactured you say. Yet can't explain why these members you want to see your discourse can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. 

Is it willfully? I think it is.

Yes, I'm sure you're right.  The world is divided into good Republicans, and people who think there is no difference between a man and a woman.  

Totally rational.  Thanks for stepping up to illustrate my point perfectly.

Just now, kfools said:

If it's part of the national parties platform then what do you want people to think? When your candidates all post thier preferred pronouns?

It is rational. We either have that conversation or we don't.

That conversation is not even a pimple on the ass of a real problem, and all thinking people know that.  Your ilk would have us believe this is the defining issue of the moment, and that everyone who doesn't reliably vote Republican can't tell the difference between a male and a female.  Your "position" is either obviously intentionally divisive and fraudulent, or you're actually this stupid.  What are the chances the world is full of people who are actually this stupid who plaster their stupidity up online relentlessly, everywhere, all day every day?