Jump to content

TRUMP TRAIN 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

still disgraced

still an assshole

still vindictive

still putin's stooge

 

Still wanting a socialist soft coup with a re socialization of Russia and other areas of the world where people are trying to regain private property that was lost in the socialist coups.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chongo said:

 

Still wanting a socialist soft coup with a re socialization of Russia and other areas of the world where people are trying to regain private property that was lost in the socialist coups.

we make lots of money from Russia---- don jr

Russia? Russia who?----don sr.

hahahahhahaa

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

we make lots of money from Russia---- don jr

Russia? Russia who?----don sr.

hahahahhahaa

 

 

No one was doing anything but starving before the Soviet Union was discontinued.

 

You hate America and that is why you want America to become socialist?

 

Your situation has nothing to do with Trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

No one was doing anything but starving before the Soviet Union was discontinued.

 

You hate America and that is why you want America to become socialist?

 

Your situation has nothing to do with Trump.

why do you lie?

is it the Christianity that makes yo such a lying piece of old shit, or is it the mental illness?

I love America and I am not a socialist so keep lying to make yourself feel better. 

how sad that you have to lie like trum.

he has poisoned your mind, or what is left of it,'

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Going to be nice when Republicans take back the House in November... all this goes away!!

the dems kicked your pussies in 2018. 

trump: impeached and disgraced for having been caught.

hahahahahhahahaabh

hahahahhahahahah

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

the dems kicked your pussies in 2018. 

trump: impeached and disgraced for having been caught.

hahahahahhahahaabh

hahahahhahahahah

 

Whole new year... 

Democrats have messed up so badly, they are going to take a beating in Nov

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...