Alpha Reproduction, Beta Human, Omega Social Narrative.

title is natural position as one of the current population alive as eternally spaced apart now by specific point of being reproduced so far.

In reality the alpha social narrative, beta ancestral point of displacement, specific gender is contextually insignificant to context defining who's who historically leading the methods corrupting people until extinction.

Prove this inaccurate at any time in history or current events from now on?  I didn't make reality a living hell as eternally sorted apart now, I just figured out how and why nobody else admits it.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

title is natural position as one of the current population alive as eternally spaced apart now by specific point of being reproduced so far.

In reality the alpha social narrative, beta ancestral point of displacement, specific gender is contextually insignificant to context defining who's who historically leading the methods corrupting people until extinction.

Prove this inaccurate at any time in history or current events from now on?  I didn't make reality a living hell as eternally sorted apart now, I just figured out how and why nobody else admits it.

All of my life I have been an  'Alpha Male Perfectionist'.

It made me exceedingly good at my job...….but it caused a mountain of

friction w/ family, friends and co-workers.

It is more of a curse.....than a blessing.

What is your opinion?

33 minutes ago, Taipan said:

All of my life I have been an  'Alpha Male Perfectionist'.

It made me exceedingly good at my job...….but it caused a mountain of

friction w/ family, friends and co-workers.

It is more of a curse.....than a blessing.

What is your opinion?

You were trained since birth to perform by the content of my OP, not understand the title and denounce anyone suggesting it is possible using facts sustained by governing your behavior by hypothetical standards life exceeds spontaneously here.

Since this is tradition governing by proxy done 400 reproductive cycles, everyone is equally guilty. It wasn't until I was 30 years old I stopped enabling it and went silent since I went against social norms crossing a picket line during a national strike as my one person protest to their policies of only serving seniority first, not grievences regardless time served paying dues..Now to explain I had to resign from the closed shop union the year prior to the strike date and I did that so the union couldn't garnish my wages while I crossed the picket line. and they tried to take it to court and didn't work.

Spent 19 years working there after. Never a popular fellow as anything possible I would get setup to fail. I learned to trust my instincts more than my trained intellect. Why I don't take sides arguing one track mentalities only offering one of two oucomes.

My silence ended when the legal system did to my sibling what it did to Nixon and now Trump and the people on his side to my sister getting ready to blow the whistle on corruption in DCF.

15 years later here I am replying posts with you. I do understand everything to how and why you do what you believe true. truth is just social interpretations misdirecting actual results to control the outcomes from now on.  Time table logistics is what makes time and money feel priceless and ancestral position worthless.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

You were trained since birth to perform by the content of my OP, not understand the title and denounce anyone suggesting it is possible using facts sustained by governing your behavior by hypothetical standards life exceeds spontaneously here.

Since this is tradition governing by proxy done 400 reproductive cycles, everyone is equally guilty. It wasn't until I was 30 years old I stopped enabling it and went silent since I went against social norms crossing a picket line during a national strike as my one person protest to their policies of only serving seniority first, not grievences regardless time served paying dues..Now to explain I had to resign from the closed shop union the year prior to the strike date and I did that so the union couldn't garnish my wages while I crossed the picket line. and they tried to take it to court and didn't work.

Spent 19 years working there after. Never a popular fellow as anything possible I would get setup to fail. I learned to trust my instincts more than my trained intellect. Why I don't take sides arguing one track mentalities only offering one of two oucomes.

My silence ended when the legal system did to my sibling what it did to Nixon and now Trump and the people on his side to my sister getting ready to blow the whistle on corruption in DCF.

15 years later here I am replying posts with you. I do understand everything to how and why you do what you believe true. thruth is just social interpretations misdirecting actual results to control the outcomes from now on.  Time table logistics is what makes time and money feel priceless and ancestral position worthless.

+100.

I see your point.  Good info.  Thank you for sharing.

Here is how I see myself.    Lone Wolf.   Armed and dangerous.  Standing outside of the herd.   Making my own kills.   

Thinking my own thoughts.  And where did I get this free, independent spirit?  From my Father.    So that lends

credibility to your point of view.  Environmental impact on the soul.     But who can ever over-ride that entirely?  

Good or bad.  I am watching Waters World on Fox.   Want to check it out?

P.S.  I think that is the clearest post that I have ever seen you make.  

You can express yourself clearly anytime you really want to.                                    😇

21 minutes ago, Taipan said:

+100.

I see your point.  Good info.  Thank you for sharing.

Here is how I see myself.    Lone Wolf.   Armed and dangerous.  Standing outside of the herd.   Making my own kills.   

Thinking my own thoughts.  And where did I get this free, independent spirit?  From my Father.    So that lends

credibility to your point of view.  Environmental impact on the soul.     But who can ever over-ride that entirely?  

Good or bad.  I am watching Waters World on Fox.   Want to check it out?

P.S.  I think that is the clearest post that I have ever seen you make.  

You can express yourself clearly anytime you really want to.                                    😇

Let me help you break the bonds of social mind back to being a civil brain just trying to make the best of life while equally alive as a reproduction sustaining the current numbers space apart as eternally centered to the moment here.

Self evident results not truths by supposition anything else is possible for the last 400 reproduction cycles.

Cannot undo the deeds done, that is where I say living is a constant second chance to stop pretending life is larger than now. Not your fault it happened but it is your personal responsibility to leave the moment better than added into it.

why I came up with using cyberspace to unlease Intellectual armageddon. Living has remainder of great grandparents and siblings never becoming parents,, grandparents and siblings never becoming parents, parents and siblings reproducing the"last generation added so far".  I( just put every one of the 7.5 billion reproductions existing exactly inthe position of kinetically occupying space now.

MY system works same for plant, animal, predator, prey, male reproductions, female reproductions, asexual reproductions homo sexual reproductions that become the siblings never reproduced and the siblings that do are ascended to 1 of 2 parents, their parents rise to 1 of 4 grandparents, the 4 grandparents having grandchildren becoming parents are transformed into 1 of 8. now, not yesterday, last week, last generation but since inception of the species as part of the details never duplciated in the atmosphere of this perpetually balanacing planet 3rd rock from the star for the intellectual fact of 5 billin years details never exceeded this moment.

Humbling isn't it?, same time the vastness of how small time is compared to the universe only changing the whole total sum now from now on.  This is what ruling elites keep secret in plain sight. It is how they get siblings to stand against their own family because of hope, faith, charity promising better lives tomorrow for total dedicating to serving ideologies conception to extinction of the species.

Adapt or become extinct take on a whole new perception for you yet. If not, don't ignore it again. karma. what you do to serve corrupted ideologies will come back at your from every narrative trying to become the chosen people inheriting the Earth.

How does a reproduction inherit space because the only reason it exists is to sustain the numbers present, not govern pretending life is more than eternally spaced apart now. all that comes from that is expanding corrupted one generation after another until a species destroyes itself on purpose to keep denial more important that understandign the kinetic self evident.

Undid the paradox.in this post alone.

ps, you instincts are coming back, I am posting the same way I have for 15 years in cyberspace.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Let me help you break the bonds of social mind back to being a civil brain just trying to make the best of life while equally alive as a reproduction sustaining the current numbers space apart as eternally centered to the moment here.

Self evident results not truths by supposition anything else is possible for the last 400 reproduction cycles.

Cannot undo the deeds done, that is where I say living is a constant second chance to stop pretending life is larger than now. Not your fault it happened but it is your personal responsibility to leave the moment better than added into it.

why I came up with using cyberspace to unlease Intellectual armageddon. Living has remainder of great grandparents and siblings never becoming parents,, grandparents and siblings never becoming parents, parents and siblings reproducing the"last generation added so far".  I( just put every one of the 7.5 billion reproductions existing exactly inthe position of kinetically occupying space now.

MY system works same for plant, animal, predator, prey, male reproductions, female reproductions, asexual reproductions homo sexual reproductions that become the siblings never reproduced and the siblings that do are ascended to 1 of 2 parents, their parents rise to 1 of 4 grandparents, the 4 grandparents having grandchildren becoming parents are transformed into 1 of 8. now, not yesterday, last week, last generation but since inception of the species as part of the details never duplciated in the atmosphere of this perpetually balanacing planet 3rd rock from the star for the intellectual fact of 5 billin years details never exceeded this moment.

Humbling isn't it?, same time the vastness of how small time is compared to the universe only changing the whole total sum now from now on.  This is what ruling elites keep secret in plain sight. It is how they get siblings to stand against their own family because of hope, faith, charity promising better lives tomorrow for total dedicating to serving ideologies conception to extinction of the species.

Adapt or become extinct take on a whole new perception for you yet. If not, don't ignore it again. karma. what you do to serve corrupted ideologies will come back at your from every narrative trying to become the chosen people inheriting the Earth.

How does a reproduction inherit space because the only reason it exists is to sustain the numbers present, not govern pretending life is more than eternally spaced apart now. all that comes from that is expanding corrupted one generation after another until a species destroyes itself on purpose to keep denial more important that understandign the kinetic self evident.

Undid the paradox.in this post alone.

When I was 17, I was on my own.  I was a 2-fisted bad-ass.   Barroom fighter.

When I was 19, I was passing through Las Vegas, on my way to the West Coast to find a ship.

I wanted to be a 'Merchant Seaman'.    With the wind in my hair, the spray in face, and a girl in every port.

Written on the wall, in a bathroom stall, of the Greyhound Bus Station.....was... a 'saying'.     It stayed with

me......for a lifetime.    And helped me.      In many, many, circumstances.

"Adaptability.…….is the first Law of Man".           😌

24 minutes ago, Taipan said:

When I was 17, I was on my own.  I was a 2-fisted bad-ass.   Barroom fighter.

When I was 19, I was passing through Las Vegas, on my way to the West Coast to find a ship.

I wanted to be a 'Merchant Seaman'.    With the wind in my hair, the spray in face, and a girl in every port.

Written on the wall, in a bathroom stall, of the Greyhound Bus Station.....was... a 'saying'.     It stayed with

me......for a lifetime.    And helped me.      In many, many, circumstances.

"Adaptability.…….is the first Law of Man".           😌

Back to justifying reality again.  You ever see the movie Limitless where the character played by Bradley Cooper after taking the pill could see himself in his mom's womb?   that is instincts unleased, not vocabulary making believe intelect arrived before instincts assembled a body around the first fertilized cell that became the brain attached to all its body parts to be mobile after birth always an ever changing shape andform conceived to decomposed same way every lifetime is a reproduction representing the toal sum conception alive now.

thermol dynamics 101.  Again, society reaches reprdouction to believe life is a dog eat dog world order and it isn't there is one rule that is equally applied to every reproductions sustaining a species inception to extinction regardless the species lasted one reproductive cycle or 10,000.

each lifetime is a completely separate pattern of compounded DNA same as no two reproductive cells create the same lifetim as each matures to active status one at a time. sure there are events a single fertilize cell becomes identical twins, but the twins don't have the same fingerprints and as they age their DNA doesn't stay identitcal but close enought o show they are from the same fertilized cell.

Compounding toal sums of cellular regeneration conceived to dead changes the coding of each reproductive cell maturing one at a time.  Back to staying aware time is stationary, and back to civil balancing, not civic pride of taking advantage of civil behavior creates self fulfilling prophecies because minds won't accept physical limitations of being eternally separated now.

You haven't and everything you bring out shows why you chose lone wolf rather than sole result of reproducions present. As much as you say you are a lone wolf, you pick a mob justification to pretend character counts and ancestral position doesn't matter.

Might makes right, faith now isn't eternity has casts of self anointed persuasion of power all everyone has to believe left manifesting moral superiority, legal precedence, ethical treatment to conformists and no mercy to anyone explaining the kineti self evident historically.

think I am wrong, look at taking away not invited people get fast tracked to citizenship over legal migrants trying to achieve the same thing. Look at all the things that tip the scales of equality become law and those ideas that show life only exists in the balance crimes against humanity.