Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

You want to know how crazy leftist TDS suffering DemocRATS have become?

Recommended Posts

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/482136-majority-of-new-hampshire-democrats-in-poll-prefer-an-extinction-causing

 

Quote

 

Poll: New Hampshire Democrats would prefer an extinction-causing meteor over Trump reelection

 

A majority of New Hampshire Democrats said in a new poll that they would rather a "giant meteor strikes the Earth, extinguishing all human life" than see President Trump reelected.


The University of Massachusetts Lowell survey of 400 Democratic voters asked which candidates they would support in the state's primary Tuesday, with former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) tying for first place at 23 percent support.


But voters were also asked in the online survey conducted by YouGov: "Which of the following outcomes would you prefer occur on November 3, 2020? Donald Trump wins re-election or A giant meteor strikes the earth, extinguishing all human life."


screen_shot_2020-02-07_at_10.18.17_pm.pn
Sixty-two percent of Democrats picked the meteor, while 38 percent chose a second term for Trump.

 

 

Suggesting most democRATS are now Bat S**t Crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The democrats are the party of hate. They're never happy and HAVE to have someone to hate to keep them united. They're the most negative people on the planet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

You think this is funny, lefty?


https://pjmedia.com/election/man-deliberately-crashes-van-into-gop-voter-registration-tent-targeting-trump-campaign-volunteers/
 

Quote

 

Law enforcement officials in Jacksonville, Fla., say a driver intentionally crashed a van into a tent where Trump campaign volunteers were registering voters Saturday afternoon.


Thankfully, no one was injured.


“We are investigating this as an aggravated assault,” Lt. Larry Gayle of the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said. “Several people were in the area and could have been seriously hurt.”


According to Gayle, after plowing through the tent, the driver stopped, got out of the van, then took a video of the scene before flipping off the victims and fleeing the scene. Despite this, Gayle says they don't know the motivation of the suspect, "but, we are just starting the investigation."


Obviously they don't want to speculate, but the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office should be treating this incident as a potential hate crime—just as they most certainly would be if the victims were minorities and the suspect was caucasian.

 


 

 

THAT is how crazy TDS suffering democRATS are getting.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These SCHITSTAINS ain't going to be happy UNTIL they start a CIVIL WAR.

 

Damn idiots. They are soooo goddamn stupid that they forget that WE OWN 90% OF THE GUNS and that THEY can't tell you which bathroom to use!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

You think this is funny, lefty?


https://pjmedia.com/election/man-deliberately-crashes-van-into-gop-voter-registration-tent-targeting-trump-campaign-volunteers/
 

 

THAT is how crazy TDS suffering democRATS are getting.

 

 

 

 

I KNOW Mike Williams, the Sheriff of Jacksonville, Fl- he is a PERSONAL friend.

 

I just spoke to him and they are hot on this LEFTURDS HEELS!! AND once they catch up to him, he IS GOING TO BE CHARGED WITH THREE COUNTS of ATTEMPTED FIRST DEGREE MURDER WITH A VEHICLE!!

 

THAT carries a LIFE SENTENCE. AND the DA here is ALSO a REPUBLICAN, so there will be NO PLEA AGREEMENT OTHER THAN TO TAKE THE "WITHOUT PAROLE" off the table!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched a short video on ultraliberal violence...some guy did a sweeping kick to a woman because she was anti-baby killing.

 

That consevative homosxual VC that was attacked by antifa was in it to.

 

Unbelievable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Just watched a short video on ultraliberal violence...some guy did a sweeping kick to a woman because she was anti-baby killing.

 

That consevative homosxual VC that was attacked by antifa was in it to.

 

Unbelievable.

 

The SCHITSTAINS ain't going to stop UNTIL we start taking them out when they start their hate filed violence.

 

There is ONLY one thing these leftist NAZIS understand and that is getting their goddamn HEADS BEATEN TO A PULP and a few empty shell casings laying around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

The SCHITSTAINS ain't going to stop UNTIL we start taking them out when they start their hate filed violence.

 

I am against violence BUT sooner or later one of these fruitcakes is going to get shot...and I hope I'm there to see it.

 

I will go stick my finger in their bullet holes...maybe even drink their blood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

I am against violence BUT sooner or later one of these fruitcakes is going to get shot...and I hope I'm there to see it.

 

I will go stick my finger in their bullet holes...maybe even drink their blood.

 

Personally, I wouldn't PISS ON ONE OF THESE SCHITSTAINS if they were on fire!!

 

A total waste of perfectly good piss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notice that not one Democrat on this string condemned the violence and insanity. One actually laughed at it. I suggest the rabid leftists who reveal themselves here on NHB because they are anonymous are dangerous, and the powers that be here on NHB should take notice. This no holds barred stuff has certainly gone too far. Imagine someone wishing Rush a slow painful death because he was a conservative commentator or celebrating his demise. I don't talk to them anymore, and I suggest that none of us do either -- what's the sense -- it's like trying to reason with a rabid dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rick55 said:

Notice that not one Democrat on this string condemned the violence and insanity. One actually laughed at it. I suggest the rabid leftists who reveal themselves here on NHB because they are anonymous are dangerous, and the powers that be here on NHB should take notice. This no holds barred stuff has certainly gone too far. Imagine someone wishing Rush a slow painful death because he was a conservative commentator or celebrating his demise. I don't talk to them anymore, and I suggest that none of us do either -- what's the sense -- it's like trying to reason with a rabid dog.

 

How do you treat a RABID DOG???

 

You put a GUN TO THEIR HEAD AND PULL THE TRIGGER!!! And VIOLENCE is all these idiots understand.

 

IF they want violence, we answer with the same violence they offer. You take out their legs and if that doesn't work, you go for the head.

 

A few liters of that red stuff along with a few empty shell casings laying around PROBABLY will send the message if you do it enough times.

 

Frankly, there is a CIVIL WAR coming and sooner rather than later. SCHITSTAIN hate is WAY out of control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slowmotion426 said:

The democrats are the party of hate. They're never happy and HAVE to have someone to hate to keep them united. They're the most negative people on the planet. 

 They suffer from a severe case of anhedonia brought on by TDS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

 

I KNOW Mike Williams, the Sheriff of Jacksonville, Fl- he is a PERSONAL friend.

 

I just spoke to him and they are hot on this LEFTURDS HEELS!! AND once they catch up to him, he IS GOING TO BE CHARGED WITH THREE COUNTS of ATTEMPTED FIRST DEGREE MURDER WITH A VEHICLE!!

 

THAT carries a LIFE SENTENCE. AND the DA here is ALSO a REPUBLICAN, so there will be NO PLEA AGREEMENT OTHER THAN TO TAKE THE "WITHOUT PAROLE" off the table!!!

 

 

Sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More DNC and leftist mainstream media inspired TDS INSANITY …


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7984367/Man-25-knife-said-wanted-kill-Trump-arrested-outside-White-House.html

 

Quote

 

Roger Hedgpeth, 25, was arrested Saturday afternoon on a charge of making threats to do bodily harm, the Metropolitan Police Department said.


Hedgpeth approached a Secret Service officer who was patrolling outside the White House and said he was there to 'assassinate' Trump.

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More TDS  ... 

 

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/man-who-threatened-san-francisco-gop-chairman-identified-as-social-worker/

 

Quote

 

A protestor recorded threatening to harm a San Francisco GOP chairman in a viral video has been identified as a local hip-hop DJ and public school social worker.

 

Stefan Goldstone, who performs as “DJ Sake-1,” accosted John Dennis, 56, last Saturday at the Civic Center in downtown San Francisco during a cleanup event organized by Trump-supporting activist, Scott Pressler. Mr. Dennis is running as the Republican candidate against Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. 

 

In a clip posted on Mr. Dennis’ Twitter account, he speaks to the agitated man who confronts him. 

 

 

 

“Why are you so angry? I don’t understand. I’m just here chatting with you,” Mr. Dennis asks. “You probably disagree with me, but I disagree with you.”

 

Mr. Goldstone responds: “No, I actually want you dead … because you’re a piece of s—. You’re racist.” 

 

Mr. Dennis replies, “You don’t know one thing about me. I grew up in a public housing project.” 

 

Mr. Goldstone tells Mr. Dennis to go back to where he came from in an exchange and steps close to his face. “Bro, I’mma catch you when all the cameras aren’t around and I’m gonna f— you up,” he says. 

 

Just saying ... there is something really wrong with TDS suffering democRATS.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

 

How do you treat a RABID DOG???

 

You put a GUN TO THEIR HEAD AND PULL THE TRIGGER!!! And VIOLENCE is all these idiots understand.

 

IF they want violence, we answer with the same violence they offer. You take out their legs and if that doesn't work, you go for the head.

 

A few liters of that red stuff along with a few empty shell casings laying around PROBABLY will send the message if you do it enough times.

 

Frankly, there is a CIVIL WAR coming and sooner rather than later. SCHITSTAIN hate is WAY out of control.

  Oh no!

You guys are so scary!

Whatever will we do?

Oh yeah.

Hahahahaha.

Feeble old geezer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  Oh no!

You guys are so scary!

Whatever will we do?

Oh yeah.

Hahahahaha.

Feeble old geezer.

 

^^^ Keeps his CHICKEN SCHIT ASS sitting behind his KEYBOARD all day and is SOOOOOOO brave as he types away, cackling about other people!!


Come from behind that KEYBOARD, COWARD, and lets' see who is a "feeble old geezer"!!!

 

You won't, because YOU ARE THE KEYBOARD GUTLESS WONDER!!!

 

Which ALL OF YOU SCHITSTAINS ARE when it comes down to it!!

 

LOTS of noise. NO GUTS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 3:58 PM, BeAChooser said:

"A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week."

 

"Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede."

 

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. (Windham Police Department)

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://pjmedia.com/trending/violent-left-man-sucker-punched-in-the-face-for-wearing-joke-maga-style-hat/

 

Quote

 

Man Sucker-Punched in the Face for Wearing MAGA-Style 'Make 50 Great Again' Hat


by Megan Fox


Not only can a person not wear a MAGA hat in public without risking physical harm, but it is now dangerous to wear any red hat with white lettering on it. A retired police officer was in a Nashville bar wearing a birthday gift from his wife, a red hat with the words "Make 50 Great Again," when a female assailant walked up to him and slugged him in the face, grabbing his hat and screeching, "How dare you!" in her best Greta Thunberg voice.

 

 

 

Daniel Sprague was out celebrating his birthday and wearing his new hat when he was attacked, he told Nashville reporters. "At one point," he said, "A female came up from behind me, spun me around, and punched me in the face — and then grabbed my hat off my head and was just yelling, 'How dare you.'" Sprague filed a police report after the incident but the woman was not apprehended. Sprague gave an interview to 4News in Nashville.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s another …


https://pjmedia.com/trending/florida-man-attacks-trump-supporters-with-a-cane-sword/

 

Quote

 

Florida Man Attacks Trump Supporters With ... a Cane Sword

 

by Tyler O’Neil


James-Whitehurst.sized-770x415xb.png


Peaceful Florida citizens holding Trump signs were minding their own business in Dunnellon, Fla., last Thursday when a man rushed at them with a cane sword.


Police arrested 49-year-old James L. Whitehurst II and charged him with 10 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and one count of disorderly conduct, the Ocala Star Banner reported.


Victims reportedly told police that Whitehurst had approached them during their peaceful assembly with what was described as a cane sword. The assailant allegedly pointed the sword in their faces and made threatening statements, holding the blade 6 inches from their faces.


Whitehurst confessed to having removed the sword from its holder and pointing it at the Trump supporters. He told police he meant no harm by the threatening action.

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...