Jump to content
merrill

Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa With A 6,000 vote Margin GO Bernie Go

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, merrill said:

 

The money is in the cookie jars as we speak:

 

we stop the spending on the bogus wall that is and has been compromised 

stop funding the multi-trillion $$$$ WAR budget

we stop funding the never ending corporate welfare budgets

we stop funding the tax dollar handouts to the wealthy

the fraudulent medical insurance industry goes up in smoke 

 

we then put OUR tax dollars to work so others can sustain themselves:

 

== Additional Public School Funding
== Job training for All whether it be for:
- Vocational Training
- Associates Degree
- 4-year degree
-  Medical Degree
 

== Single-Payer Insurance

 

 

as I stated ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 minutes ago, merrill said:

 

as I stated ......

Bernie isn’t getting elected. Start job searching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 10:49 PM, merrill said:
 

 

Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win — he may be the most electable Democrat running in 2020.  Too many of Sanders' opponents are running on an unproven narrative that he's not "electable."  Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win! 
https://www.salon.com/2019/11/24/quit-saying-that-bernie-sanders-cant-win-he-may-be-the-most-electable-democrat-running-in-2020/

 

Bernie Sanders has not deviated = he has his platform in place good, solid and practical. 

 

YES, I WANT MY TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR:

 
== Protecting Women’s Rights Across The Board - Women Get Out and Vote You Own The Ballot Boxes! 
== Single-Payer Insurance

== Additional Public School Funding
== Job training for All whether it be for:
Vocational Training
Associates Degree
4-year degree
Medical Degree
== Keep drinking water and air clean
== Funding our elections = eliminate special interest money
== Make Election Day a holiday
== Keep the nation's infrastructure in above average condition 24/7

STOP funding the multi-trillion $$$$$ War Budget

 

== I will not vote for Joe Biden I do not like his very conservative politics! 

 

== Absolutely I will vote 1. Bernie Sanders but could support 2. Elizabeth Warren 3. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez 4. Amy K. 5. Tulsi

 

The above leads to a strong economy thus more jobs thus more tax revenue to cover the cost INSTEAD of Reaganomics borrow borrow borrow then SPEND.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 7:16 AM, merrill said:

Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win — he may be the most electable Democrat running in 2020.  Too many of Sanders' opponents are running on an unproven narrative that he's not "electable."  Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win! 
https://www.salon.com/2019/11/24/quit-saying-that-bernie-sanders-cant-win-he-may-be-the-most-electable-democrat-running-in-2020/

 

Bernie Sanders has not deviated = he has his platform in place good, solid and practical. 

 

YES, I WANT MY TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR: 
== Protecting Women’s Rights Across The Board - Women Get Out and Vote You Own The Ballot Boxes! 
== Single-Payer Insurance
== Job training for All whether it be for:
Vocational Training
Associates Degree
4-year degree
Medical Degree
== Keep drinking water and air clean
== Funding our elections = eliminate special interest money
== Make Election Day a holiday
== Keep the nation's infrastructure in above average condition 24/7

STOP funding the multi-trillion $$$$$ War Budget

 

== I will not vote for Joe Biden I do not like his very conservative politics! 

 

== Absolutely I will vote 1. Bernie Sanders but could support 2. Elizabeth Warren 3. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez 4. Amy K. 5. Tulsi

Go Bernie, indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, merrill said:

Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win — he may be the most electable Democrat running in 2020.  Too many of Sanders' opponents are running on an unproven narrative that he's not "electable."  Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win! 
https://www.salon.com/2019/11/24/quit-saying-that-bernie-sanders-cant-win-he-may-be-the-most-electable-democrat-running-in-2020/

 

Bernie Sanders has not deviated = he has his platform in place good, solid and practical. 

 

YES, I WANT MY TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR:

 
== Protecting Women’s Rights Across The Board - Women Get Out and Vote You Own The Ballot Boxes! 
== Single-Payer Insurance

== Additional Public School Funding
== Job training for All whether it be for:
Vocational Training
Associates Degree
4-year degree
Medical Degree
== Keep drinking water and air clean
== Funding our elections = eliminate special interest money
== Make Election Day a holiday
== Keep the nation's infrastructure in above average condition 24/7

STOP funding the multi-trillion $$$$$ War Budget

 

== I will not vote for Joe Biden I do not like his very conservative politics! 

 

== Absolutely I will vote 1. Bernie Sanders but could support 2. Elizabeth Warren 3. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez 4. Amy K. 5. Tulsi

 

The above leads to a strong economy thus more jobs thus more tax revenue to cover the cost INSTEAD of Reaganomics borrow borrow borrow then SPEND.

  •  

 

No it doesn’t lead to a strong economy. 
 

We have a strong economy NOW, with Trump. We’re not going to let you communists fuck it up. 
 

Now go get a job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

😂No, you didn’t. You’d be bringing me coffee. 

 

I programmed the integration engine as a Senior Programmer/Analyst while you were studying how to change a bedpan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
17 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

I programmed the integration engine as a Senior Programmer/Analyst while you were studying how to change a bedpan.

And you would have never passed nursing school or gotten licensed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

And you would have never passed nursing school or gotten licensed. 

 

You could have never achieved a bachelor of science degree in mathematics and computer science cum laude and the 2 years of graduate school in Operations Research to even be considered for programming the integration engine that handles all of the records you rely on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
26 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

You could have never achieved a bachelor of science degree in mathematics and computer science cum laude and the 2 years of graduate school in Operations Research to even be considered for programming the integration engine that handles all of the records you rely on.

Oh please.... I finished at the top of my class for a much harder degree. You couldn’t even pass research stats, willlie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Oh please.... I finished at the top of my class for a much harder degree. You couldn’t even pass research stats, willlie. 

 

LoL Operations Research is graduate level stats ... shows you know nothing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, laton said:

 

LoL Operations Research is graduate level stats ... shows you know nothing...

STFU you retarded liberal asswipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Warren/Sanders were a ticket they'd be crushing this.  After another couple of primaries there will have to be a reckoning, and one of them will have to drop out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 hours ago, laton said:

 

LoL Operations Research is graduate level stats ... shows you know nothing...

And doesn't change any of my post. You're one of the dumbest and most dishonest posters here. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...