merrill

Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa With A 6,000 vote Margin GO Bernie Go

Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win — he may be the most electable Democrat running in 2020.  Too many of Sanders' opponents are running on an unproven narrative that he's not "electable."  Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win! 
https://www.salon.com/2019/11/24/quit-saying-that-bernie-sanders-cant-win-he-may-be-the-most-electable-democrat-running-in-2020/

Bernie Sanders has not deviated = he has his platform in place good, solid and practical. 

YES, I WANT MY TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR: 
== Protecting Women’s Rights Across The Board - Women Get Out and Vote You Own The Ballot Boxes! 
== Single-Payer Insurance
== Job training for All whether it be for:
Vocational Training
Associates Degree
4-year degree
Medical Degree
== Keep drinking water and air clean
== Funding our elections = eliminate special interest money
== Make Election Day a holiday
== Keep the nation's infrastructure in above average condition 24/7

STOP funding the multi-trillion $$$$$ War Budget

== I will not vote for Joe Biden I do not like his very conservative politics! 

== Absolutely I will vote 1. Bernie Sanders but could support 2. Elizabeth Warren 3. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez 4. Amy K. 5. Tulsi

I DO HOPE BERNIE WINS... WILL CEMENT TRUMPS RE-ELECTION!!!

9 minutes ago, kking said:

I thought Pete Buttigieg won.

So did Pete......however that was before he knew.

1 minute ago, merrill said:

Who does Bernie want for vice-pres.?

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Who does Bernie want for vice-pres.?

I don't know ......

3 hours ago, merrill said:

So Bernie actually won? Good.

4 hours ago, merrill said:

Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win — he may be the most electable Democrat running in 2020.  Too many of Sanders' opponents are running on an unproven narrative that he's not "electable."  Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win! 
https://www.salon.com/2019/11/24/quit-saying-that-bernie-sanders-cant-win-he-may-be-the-most-electable-democrat-running-in-2020/

Bernie Sanders has not deviated = he has his platform in place good, solid and practical. 

== Protecting Women’s Rights Across The Board - Women Get Out and Vote You Own The Ballot Boxes! 
Vocational Training
Associates Degree
4-year degree
Medical Degree

== Absolutely I will vote 1. Bernie Sanders but could support 2. Elizabeth Warren 3. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez 4. Amy K. 5. Tulsi

Oh Darn,Trump may have to whip that old senile communist instead of the Man that licks other mens butt holes. Gosh either way, you idiots are gonna get destroyed.

i-think-trump-could-be-the-greatest-pres

Mass. primary. Mar. 3. I will take a Dem. ballot and vote for Sanders. Warren will be embarrassed she cannot hold her own state. Trump will beat any dem nominated.

1 hour ago, johndnorth said:

Mass. primary. Mar. 3. I will take a Dem. ballot and vote for Sanders. Warren will be embarrassed she cannot hold her own state. Trump will beat any dem nominated.

I see your strategy.

That is cool.

Bloomberg may step in as a moderate to replace Biden.

And with him comes a 1 Billion Dollar War-Chest.  That could give us some problems.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Vote Bernie Sanders!

Paperless Voting Supports Voter Suppression

The software on which votes are counted is protected as a corporate trade secret, and the software is so complex that if malicious code was embedded, no analysis could discover it.

Further, because there is no voter verified paper record, it is not possible to audit the electronic vote for accuracy, nor is it possible to conduct an independent recount.

This is a grotesquely designed, over-complicated, expensive system fraught with the potential for mistakes and undetected fraud. We should not trust the future of our nation to such malleable technology.

Computers are inherently subject to programming error, equipment malfunction, and malicious tampering.

If we are to ensure fair and honest elections, and retain voter confidence in our democratic process, we need to ensure that there are no such questions.

Therefore, it is crucial that any computerized voting system provide a voter-verifiable paper audit trail and that random audits of electronic votes be conducted on Election Day.

Paperless electronic voting machines make it impossible to safeguard the integrity of our vote - thereby threatening the very foundation of our democracy.

== Additional Public School Funding
Vocational Training
Associates Degree
4-year degree
Medical Degree

13 hours ago, merrill said:

Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win — he may be the most electable Democrat running in 2020.

Bernie can win with the radical liberal base.  He can't win America.

16 minutes ago, merrill said:

== Additional Public School Funding
Vocational Training
Associates Degree
4-year degree
Medical Degree

The above leads to a strong economy thus more jobs thus more tax revenue to cover the cost INSTEAD of Reaganomics borrow borrow borrow then SPEND.

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Bernie can win with the radical liberal base.  He can't win America.

Workers will have a choice, keep the sore back and empty wallet with no good health coverage, or come to Bernie.

My corner of NC:

Bernie2020-Yard2.jpg

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

Workers will have a choice, keep the sore back and empty wallet with no good health coverage, or come to Bernie.

My corner of NC:

It's hilarious you think Bernie is going to put money in "workers" pockets. 

He's already said he's going to have to increase taxes on everyone to pay for his dreams. 

You know that means LESS money for "workers" don't you?

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

He's already said he's going to have to increase taxes on everyone to pay for his dreams. 

It means less health insurance co-pays, deductibles and premiums, and more wages. 

Trump will be furious.

Our productivity has skyrocketed over the last 50 years but wages are stagnant.

You will feel the burn soon. Trump is going to take an acetylene torch to the burn and his snowflakes. Jill not Hill.  hahahahaaaa.

9 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

It means less health insurance co-pays, deductibles and premiums, and more wages. 

Trump will be furious.

Our productivity has skyrocketed over the last 50 years but wages are stagnant.

You made the same absurd claims about Obamacare.  You were wrong then, and you're wrong now.   That's why Bernie has to increase taxes on everyone, because it's going to COST MORE. 

It is impossible to expand the number of people receiving care, expand what is covered, AND reduce costs. 

It's too bad you idiots can't understand simple economics even after getting your ass kicked by Obamacare.

And you're lying that wages are stagnant.  They've gone up under Trump.

They were stagnant under Obama.

13 hours ago, kking said:

I thought Pete Buttigieg won.

That was before the “quality assurance” by the DNC. 😂

16 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Bernie will actually drastically raise taxes on everyone. Warren will try and hide it. 

Willie doesn’t pay any taxes so he doesn’t care.