Jump to content

Dhumocraps LICKING THEIR WOUNDS from their WORST WEEK EVER IN THE LAST 100+ YEARS!! MAGA!!


Recommended Posts

The Dhumocraps have had their VERY WORST WEEK EVER and have all gone home to lick their wounds.

 

Let's recap!!!
 

1. PRESIDENT Trump has been ACQUITTED FOREVER.

2. Impeachment SHAM/SCAM failed miserably in voters eyes. DHUMOCRAPS now trail REPUBLICANS in popularity by a HUGE MARGIN never seen before.

3. Iowa caucus was a TRAIN WRECK. Still isn't over and NO ONE knows who won what.

4. Polls showing NO ONE is going to beat Trump.

5. ECONOMIC NEWS is off the charts.

6. SOTU Address had MORE VIEWERS ON FOX than ALL OTHER SOURCES COMBINED!! And the SPEECH was viewed FAVORABLY by a HUGE majority!!

7. Piglosi made a TOTAL ASS out of herself by tearing up the SOTU speech. EVERYONE is still laughing at the petulant loser child.

8. JOBS REPORT that is FANTASTIC!!

9. EMOLUMENTS LAWSUIT completely TOSSED by the Federal APPEALS COURT since it too, was a SHAM from the start!

10. The IOWA CAUCUS is still not complete. Dhumocraps can't run a TINY STATE'S CAUCUS and tell us who one. (they want to RUN THE COUNTRY??) Yeah, this clusterfuc'k is listed TWICE since it's hilarious.

11. PRESIDENT Trump's JOB APPROVAL from GALLUP is at the HIGHEST LEVEL EVER and MUCH HIGHER than Oblameo's were at this point.

12. Generic Congressional polls showing REPUBLICANS hold a COMMANDING lead for election.

13. THE FIRINGS of the White House TRAITORS has begun. FROG MARCHED the Vindman twins right out the door. MORE to come.

 

 

AND, the funny part.....

 

THIS COULD VERY EASILY BE THE DHUMOCRAPS BEST WEEK EVER FOR 2020!!!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MidnightMax said:

 

These SCHITSTAINS will run from this topic.

 

Except a couple of trolls.

 

 

 

You tell the Truth......whether it is popular or not.

And you have my respect.

Have a good day, brother.                                    🤠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MidnightMax said:

The Dhumocraps have had their VERY WORST WEEK EVER and have all gone home to lick their wounds.

 

Let's recap!!!
 

1. PRESIDENT Trump has been ACQUITTED FOREVER.

2. Impeachment SHAM/SCAM failed miserably in voters eyes. DHUMOCRAPS now trail REPUBLICANS in popularity by a HUGE MARGIN never seen before.

3. Iowa caucus was a TRAIN WRECK. Still isn't over and NO ONE knows who won what.

4. Polls showing NO ONE is going to beat Trump.

5. ECONOMIC NEWS is off the charts.

6. SOTU Address had MORE VIEWERS ON FOX than ALL OTHER SOURCES COMBINED!! And the SPEECH was viewed FAVORABLY by a HUGE majority!!

7. Piglosi made a TOTAL ASS out of herself by tearing up the SOTU speech. EVERYONE is still laughing at the petulant loser child.

8. JOBS REPORT that is FANTASTIC!!

9. EMOLUMENTS LAWSUIT completely TOSSED by the Federal APPEALS COURT since it too, was a SHAM from the start!

10. The IOWA CAUCUS is still not complete. Dhumocraps can't run a TINY STATE'S CAUCUS and tell us who one. (they want to RUN THE COUNTRY??) Yeah, this clusterfuc'k is listed TWICE since it's hilarious.

11. PRESIDENT Trump's JOB APPROVAL from GALLUP is at the HIGHEST LEVEL EVER and MUCH HIGHER than Oblameo's were at this point.

12. Generic Congressional polls showing REPUBLICANS hold a COMMANDING lead for election.

13. THE FIRINGS of the White House TRAITORS has begun. FROG MARCHED the Vindman twins right out the door. MORE to come.

 

 

AND, the funny part.....

 

THIS COULD VERY EASILY BE THE DHUMOCRAPS BEST WEEK EVER FOR 2020!!!

 

 

And then the truth behind the Demonrat coup to cover their crimes.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RebelGator said:

You may get some reaction when the libtards stumble out of the drug induced stupor they wake up to.

 

Watching them froth at the mouth is pretty funny.

 

Seeing how they have NOTHING GOOD they can point to as "winning".

 

ROFLMAO!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get to ADD to the LIST OF THINGS DHUMOCRAPS HATE!!!

 

13. James Carville basically called the ENTIRE DHUMOCRAP PRESIDENTIAL FIELD a bunch of MORONS without a snowballs chance in hell of winning. Said their ENTIRE PLATFORM was more than STUPID, but a SURE FIRE ROUTE TO MASSIVE DEFEAT!!!

14. Rahm Emmanual aiso said that the DNC and Dhumocraps in general "need to get their SCHIT TOGETHER" and fast. Which ain't happening.

15. Dhumocraps are calling for Tom Perez' HEAD on a platter for the DNC FAILURE.

16. The DNC has NO MONEY. FLAT BROKE, NO CASH ON HAND, AND NOT RAISING MONEY!!! HOWEVER, the RNC has MILLIONS, getting MORE MILLIONS in donations, and is FLUSH WITH CASH AND ALREADY SPENDING ON 2020!!!

 

2020 MIGHT be the very END of the Dhumocrap National Committee and the ENTIRE DHUMOCRAP POTTY!!!

 

Feel FREE TO ADD TO THIS LIST AS NEEDED!!!
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MidnightMax said:

I get to ADD to the LIST OF THINGS DHUMOCRAPS HATE!!!

 

13. James Carville basically called the ENTIRE DHUMOCRAP PRESIDENTIAL FIELD a bunch of MORONS without a snowballs chance in hell of winning. Said their ENTIRE PLATFORM was more than STUPID, but a SURE FIRE ROUTE TO MASSIVE DEFEAT!!!

14. Rahm Emmanual aiso said that the DNC and Dhumocraps in general "need to get their SCHIT TOGETHER" and fast. Which ain't happening.

15. Dhumocraps are calling for Tom Perez' HEAD on a platter for the DNC FAILURE.

16. The DNC has NO MONEY. FLAT BROKE, NO CASH ON HAND, AND NOT RAISING MONEY!!! HOWEVER, the RNC has MILLIONS, getting MORE MILLIONS in donations, and is FLUSH WITH CASH AND ALREADY SPENDING ON 2020!!!

 

2020 MIGHT be the very END of the Dhumocrap National Committee and the ENTIRE DHUMOCRAP POTTY!!!

 

Feel FREE TO ADD TO THIS LIST AS NEEDED!!!
 

 

democrats-havent-been-this-upset-since-r

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

The Dhumocraps have had their VERY WORST WEEK EVER and have all gone home to lick their wounds.

 

Let's recap!!!
 

1. PRESIDENT Trump has been ACQUITTED FOREVER.

2. Impeachment SHAM/SCAM failed miserably in voters eyes. DHUMOCRAPS now trail REPUBLICANS in popularity by a HUGE MARGIN never seen before.

3. Iowa caucus was a TRAIN WRECK. Still isn't over and NO ONE knows who won what.

4. Polls showing NO ONE is going to beat Trump.

5. ECONOMIC NEWS is off the charts.

6. SOTU Address had MORE VIEWERS ON FOX than ALL OTHER SOURCES COMBINED!! And the SPEECH was viewed FAVORABLY by a HUGE majority!!

7. Piglosi made a TOTAL ASS out of herself by tearing up the SOTU speech. EVERYONE is still laughing at the petulant loser child.

8. JOBS REPORT that is FANTASTIC!!

9. EMOLUMENTS LAWSUIT completely TOSSED by the Federal APPEALS COURT since it too, was a SHAM from the start!

10. The IOWA CAUCUS is still not complete. Dhumocraps can't run a TINY STATE'S CAUCUS and tell us who one. (they want to RUN THE COUNTRY??) Yeah, this clusterfuc'k is listed TWICE since it's hilarious.

11. PRESIDENT Trump's JOB APPROVAL from GALLUP is at the HIGHEST LEVEL EVER and MUCH HIGHER than Oblameo's were at this point.

12. Generic Congressional polls showing REPUBLICANS hold a COMMANDING lead for election.

13. THE FIRINGS of the White House TRAITORS has begun. FROG MARCHED the Vindman twins right out the door. MORE to come.

 

 

AND, the funny part.....

 

THIS COULD VERY EASILY BE THE DHUMOCRAPS BEST WEEK EVER FOR 2020!!!

 

 

I hope the economy hasn’t peaked a lot can happen in 9 months 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I hope the economy hasn’t peaked a lot can happen in 9 months 

 

From the jobs report, it's NO WHERE CLOSE to peaking.

 

If you ask me, it's running along NICELY and not even this Chinese Corona Virus is slowing it down.

 

Fact is, there are NO "ripples" in the economic factors used to measure the falling of an economy. NOT EVEN A RIPPLE IN THE POND.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

From the jobs report, it's NO WHERE CLOSE to peaking.

 

If you ask me, it's running along NICELY and not even this Chinese Corona Virus is slowing it down.

 

Fact is, there are NO "ripples" in the economic factors used to measure the falling of an economy. NOT EVEN A RIPPLE IN THE POND.

yep it has been on an upswing since 2010.

but you hate the filthy neeger and so have to pretend it is all trumps doing,. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...