Porky Limbaugh, In His Own Words

I will be first in line at the Rush Maggot's grave, and will have downed 2 six-packs to make sure I thoroughly christen his headstone until Rush's few remaining rotting back teeth are floating.

Note to PETA: No worms will harmed by the ensuing flood. And since I will be drinking Coor's, the piss coming out will be better than what was in the can.

Ready for this, what does brainwashing do exactly?   removes the use of instinctive awareness cradle to grave and the individual only willing to live to serve a specific ideology.

Lets play a game of revere engineering why the population of this species ancestrally doesn't want to understand how they exist simultaneously here in plain sight.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:55 PM, Fit2Serve said:

I will be first in line at the Rush Maggot's grave, and will have downed 2 six-packs to make sure I thoroughly christen his headstone until Rush's few remaining rotting back teeth are floating.

Note to PETA: No worms will harmed by the ensuing flood. And since I will be drinking Coor's, the piss coming out will be better than what was in the can.

You will get on your knees and bow your head in reverence for the negro rapist, Kobe Bryant. 

But you will piss on a great Freedom-Fighter like Rush Limbaugh.    I guess that says what

kind of soul that you possess,...….doesn't it?             ☠️