have a question that transcends all intellectual subjective objectives

when a person gets others to willingly be directed all  the time,  Does the individual now in charge have everyone alive following his ideas of possibilites, does the person in command believe they conquered space with vocabulary even though nobody has exceeded simultaneously here ignoring time doesn't change anything compounding into things never the same total sum from now on.

ha ha ha ha ha ha. 

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

It's spelled BUNs you idiot and the tities above her aren't bad either !

I was thanking them for the bumps of my thread and yes I got your use of humor to discredity my thinking again. Your reality depends upon nobody understanding life as it actually exists.

1 minute ago, neilcar said:

well if we accept the speed of light is a constant … then time must be a variable … 

Which means Trump is still President ...

what is the energy of light? same magnetic polarities pushing apart or opposites pulling together in a perpetual balancing universal moment suspending what does exist is never the same details again from now on from the same universal point of being alive now in one atmosphere as reproductions of one species equally the total occupants simultaneously here in reproductive order and formed ancestreis so far.

gee imagine how an ever expanding universe can have such things as inertia, momentum, 7 bandwidths of light, 6 separate types of electrical current not cancelling each other out, galalxies, solar systems, planets remaining at a specific balance point from point of origin to doesn't exist again reproductions in one atmosphere cellularly doing same as molecular content sustaining the planet life is living currently here.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

Your reality depends upon nobody understanding life as it actually exists.

Your reality depends on cyber graffiti (as a outlet) that is only understood by beatniks born at the wrong time and is shunned by hyperposters who think a message board is reality and only drop in now and than for a cheese sample.

I am sure you dress like Greg Brady, always carry a suitcase (even tho you never go anywhere BUT the supermarket) and are probably retired from a US GOV germ warfare laboratory.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Your reality depends on cyber graffiti (as a outlet) that is only understood by beatniks born at the wrong time and is shunned by hyperposters who think a message board is reality and only drop in now and than for a cheese sample.

I am sure you dress like Greg Brady, always carry a suitcase (even tho you never go anywhere BUT the supermarket) and are probably retired from a US GOV germ warfare laboratory.

I don't have a reality, I am adapting to life as genetically achieved so far.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You sound like Jack Henry Abbott's smarter half brother.

come visit my other thread about honest arguments and allow me to deliver Eternity Hell from mythology to actual human behavior going on now. I know how to direct Karma.

19 minutes ago, sole result said:

come visit my other thread about honest arguments 

I use to post at another message board where this mega-ultraliberal drone followed me around and challenged, corrected and spit on everything I posted...everything. 

He bragged he was a published poet and out of curiosity I looked up one of the magazines he mentioned. I found out it was just 199 other mega-ultraliberal from around the world babbling while patting each other on the back.

I took a poem written by Dylan Thomas (get it) and changed the wording in a couple of sentences (eg: house instead of home / rest instead of sleep) and posted it at the message board as a original work.  He said it was the most idiotic thing he ever read.

These are the people you have to deal with when you ride the cyber subway...late at night, early in the morning and at noon time to.

Charles Bukowski said: “What a joy it must be to be a truly great writer, even if it means a shotgun at the finish”.

Old Mack said: I wouldn't know Charles...you'll have to ask Hunter Thompson.

Things were so slow at NHB for solo effect he tried to have a conversation with Old Mack

20120507__AE01TVOstrow~p1.jpg

6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I use to post at another message board where this mega-ultraliberal drone followed me around and challenged, corrected and spit on everything I posted...everything. 

He bragged he was a published poet and out of curiosity I looked up one of the magazines he mentioned. I found out it was just 199 other mega-ultraliberal from around the world babbling while patting each other on the back.

I took a poem written by Dylan Thomas (get it) and changed the wording in a couple of sentences (eg: house instead of home / rest instead of sleep) and posted it at the message board as a original work.  He said it was the most idiotic thing he ever read.

These are the people you have to deal with when you ride the cyber subway...late at night, early in the morning and at noon time to.

Charles Bukowski said: “What a joy it must be to be a truly great writer, even if it means a shotgun at the finish”.

Old Mack said: I wouldn't know Charles...you'll have to ask Hunter Thompson.

Things were so slow at NHB for solo effect he tried to have a conversation with Old Mack

think of it as my passive resistance out Trumped your passive aggression with left and right wing semantics from mind over matter academia, facts more important than actual living artistic impression, symbolism over substance economics, mob rules over instinctive awareness rule of law, truth being the moral equivalant to greater good to pay to play than stand alone resisting a lynch mob of deniers defending their means to exploit doubt ancestrally here..

gee doesn't that modern behavior mirror the cruicifixin of Jesus 100 or so reproductive cycles ago.

Oh damn, the second coming has been working 13 years so far. Damned if the same person debunked the Jesus mythology since. Took out the islam's prediction of a 12th Imam and rose to the fruition of Nostradamus's One Male caricature to anything is possible.

all that by someone that understands his natural point of displacement as part of the ever changing population spaced apart now. Not tempting people with eternal life after death in return to cradle to grave loyalty to my use of vocabulary, deliered the means to escape the entrappment of hope, faith, charity teaching people to defy their natural point of displacement historically from now on.

I know why you behave as you do.  You want more than physcial existing has to offer and raise hell against those saying you can't get it naturally. Company of miserable people taking charge and charging rent to occupy space as naturally displaced.

Hell of an advantage 1%ers earn misdirecting those just seeking balance to being alive now.

tic toc your 24/7 mantra is only by invented clocks timing the points the surface of the planet moves by event horizons never changed positions since the solar system became here from now on details never duplicate the total sum arrived already.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Defeat the body, your mind is still in denial but your brain knows just how accurate I am. Your collective brought Eternal hell into fruition of human behavior taking place currently. I do my best as physically able to rescue humans without saving the corruption of humanity.

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

We live in a political world
Under the microscope
You can travel anywhere
And hang yourself there
You always got more than enough rope

Ok you sob I am tired of your stupidity. 

Your first line, what makes this a "political world" rather than one atmosphere home to an entire species of reproductions never the same lifetime twice.

Second, what species invented the microscope or a telescope?

3rd, why? how? individually to boot.

4th, gee choice because the individual cannot cope with only a one of kind eternally separated now replacement like every other homo sapien occupying space now  misery forms the companies of franchised casts of characters demanding everyone ignore the physical kinetic self evident way life is only limited to being alive now..

5th, I enjoy understanding natural limitations everyone else says don't exist and then call me the malcontent of reality. Honesty doesn't pay, dishonesty does to keep things corrupted from now on.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

They refused Jesus to.  

Bob Dylan

they refused to believe what he said, not the lifetime present.  corruption isn't personal, its business at preventing lifetimes from using their instinctive awareness against social narratives.

... it was just a funeral parlor and the man asked me who I was
I repeated that all my friends were in jail, with a sigh.
He gave me his card and said call me if they die.
I shook his hand and said goodbye and went back out on the street,
When a bowling ball came down the road and knocked me off my feet.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

they refused to believe what he said, not the lifetime present.  corruption isn't personal, its business at preventing lifetimes from using their instinctive awareness against social narratives.

More accurate to human behavior as historically performed generation after generation

50 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

... it was just a funeral parlor and the man asked me who I was
I repeated that all my friends were in jail, with a sigh.
He gave me his card and said call me if they die.
I shook his hand and said goodbye and went back out on the street,
When a bowling ball came down the road and knocked me off my feet.

unlikely ever happened at all.

What a person will do just to get away with not accepting all they ever were and performing as they rather have been from now on.