Jump to content

No pension....for Vindman....A SWAMP minion


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

Just like Strzok and McCabe......will be starting all over in life...

 

:lol:

 

Actually, he's active duty military, and his pension is perfectly safe.

 

Also, retaliation against a witness is a federal crime. 

 

18 U.S.C. § 1513 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18.

(e)

Whoever knowingly, with the intent to retaliate, takes any action harmful to any person, including interference with the lawful employment or livelihood of any person, for providing to a law enforcement officer any truthful information relating to the commission or possible commission of any Federal offense, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, king of the county said:

He’s active duty he just got reassigned back to the pentagon 

 

I chuckle when ever I read the ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers say a SM (Service Member) was fired from his / her position.  The Service's say reassigned BUT in this case it is a banishment while he awaits a new set of orders.

 

He will now be in charge of ordering paper clips. 

 

When I served in the Army in Washington, DC there was a Naval Officer (@ FT McNair) who was nuts from the Vietnam War.  He could not work in a leadership position (and they did not to discharge him since he was close to getting his 20)...they put him in charge of answering a phone that never rang.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skews13 said:

Actually, he's active duty military, and his pension is perfectly safe.

 

Also, retaliation against a witness is a federal crime. 

 

Wrong skews and even tho you have me on shun...I could prove it for you.

 

(eg) Leaking information is a courtmatrail offence...unless you're a tranny and Obama is in office.

 

Besides the US Army has been at their game hundreds of years...they know how to come up with a rabbit out of a hat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

I chuckle when ever I read the ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers say a SM (Service Member) was fired from his / her position.  The Service's say reassigned BUT in this case it is a banishment while he awaits a new set of orders.

 

He will now be in charge of ordering paper clips. 

 

When I served in the Army in Washington, DC there was a Naval Officer (@ FT McNair) who was nuts from the Vietnam War.  He could not work in a leadership position (and they did not to discharge him since he was close to getting his 20)...they put him in charge of answering a phone that never rang.

 

 

A Lt. Col. Battalion commander was sent home but not kicked out because of incompetence. 2 Corps. Vietnam. The army relieved officers all the time. Usually they resigned. The ones that stayed in would never advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, johndnorth said:

A Lt. Col. Battalion commander was sent home but not kicked out because of incompetence. 

 

The army relieved officers all the time. Usually they resigned. The ones that stayed in would never advance.

 

Probably more than one was relieved of command and I already noted Vinman's dream of a Star or even a Bird are gone.

 

What superior officer would support a worm ?

 

In the Civil War when a officer was incompetent (usually after losing a battle) and they didn't want to discharge him for political reasons...they would send him to his HOR and tell him to wait for new orders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Wrong skews and even tho you have me on shun...I could prove it for you.

 

(eg) Leaking information is a courtmatrail offence...unless you're a tranny and Obama is in office.

 

Besides the US Army has been at their game hundreds of years...they know how to come up with a rabbit out of a hat.

 

He's going to pay for his crimes eventually mack. 

 

He's living on borrowed time.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, skews13 said:

Actually, he's active duty military, and his pension is perfectly safe.

 

Also, retaliation against a witness is a federal crime. 

 

18 U.S.C. § 1513 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18.

 

Also skews even tho you have me on shun...I have to ask if you know; is 18 U.S.C. § 1513 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18 under the UCMJ ?

 

(Uniform Code of Military Justice)

 

If the Commander-in-Chief says he's out...he is out...under any conditions Trump wants. If the LTC wants to dispute that the Army can extend him indefinitely pending a investigation. (In other words limbo / confined to quarters) and tho other modern PREzs wouldn't do that...Trump would. If he wants to leave the Service and fight for his pension...the Army will drag it out forever.

 

They are going to make it so hard on that MOFO it is pathetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skews13 said:

He's going to pay for his crimes eventually mack. 

 

I just posted my last post at the same time you posted your.

 

I don't know if you read my above post BUT he is a limp dick never to be trusted again and for the good of the Service he will be isolated.

 

Some people find it hard to believe BUT The Commander-in-Chief is (almost) always admired by the rank and file.

 

If Vin-man gives a order to a Junior officer and said officer tells him go FK yourself (and there are no witness) who do you think the command is going to side with...after they have done thier sham investigation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

I just posted my last post at the same time you posted your.

 

I don't know if you read my above post BUT he is a limp dick never to be trusted again and for the good of the Service he will be isolated.

 

Some people find it hard to believe BUT The Commander-in-Chief is (almost) always admired by the rank and file.

 

If Vin-man gives a order to a Junior officer and said officer tells him go FK yourself (and there are no witness) who do you think the command is going to side with...after they have done thier sham investigation.

 

Trump is under water with the enlisted personnel mack. 

 

And he has no respect from the officers corps.

 

Vindman is a decorated soldier who held his honor as an officer, and a gentleman, obeyed his sworn oath to the Constitution, obeyed a lawful summons from Congress, and told the truth.

 

Trump is a liar, and a coward. A criminal, and a low life.

 

Vindman, will eventually be a material witness in a criminal court, that ends up putting Trump, and one or more members of his family in prison.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, skews13 said:

 

Trump is under water with the enlisted personnel mack. 

 

And he has no respect from the officers corps.

 

Vindman is a decorated soldier who held his honor as an officer, and a gentleman, obeyed his sworn oath to the Constitution, obeyed a lawful summons from Congress, and told the truth.

 

Trump is a liar, and a coward. A criminal, and a low life.

 

Vindman, will eventually be a material witness in a criminal court, that ends up putting Trump, and one or more members of his family in prison.

 

Huh. Still hurting from getting your ass kicked in your document destruction faceplant huh? Hahaha ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, skews13 said:

Trump is under water with the enlisted personnel mack. And he has no respect from the officers corps.

 

Vindman is a decorated soldier who held his honor as an officer, and a gentleman, obeyed his sworn oath to the Constitution, obeyed a lawful summons from Congress, and told the truth.

 

Vindman, will eventually be a material witness in a criminal court, that ends up putting Trump, and one or more members of his family in prison.

 

Point 1: Who told you that the troops don't like the Commander-in-Chief...the ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers ? That is not true according to the sites I read.

 

Point 2: When did being a decorated (combat) soldier (baby killer) ever mean anything to the left ? The ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers are done with him and have already moved on to the next Trump scandal they can think up. He has no support...like Mitt Romney...he is persona non grata. He is the Trump Kato.

 

Point 3: Trump going to jail...ha, ha and exactly when do you plan on becoming a fire engine ? (since you got a better chance at that)

 

Of course it was Vin-man scared duty to testify...even against the (President) and I'm sure you can't see what just happened in the giant picture BUT he is a rat. I just saw a clip (a Fox news sound bite) and instead of answering in yes / no / short sentences...he went on and on about how evil the president is.

 

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, johndnorth said:

A Lt. Col. Battalion commander was sent home but not kicked out because of incompetence. 2 Corps. Vietnam. The army relieved officers all the time. Usually they resigned. The ones that stayed in would never advance.

He’s slotted to go to war college next step to full bird 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...