Jump to content
NeoConvict

Vindman twins escorted out of the white house

Recommended Posts

The Vindman brothers will have a job at the Pentagon. The military needs Ukrainians speakers and people familiar with the former Soviet republics.

What Vindman did was a patriotic act and ENTIRELY correct. He knew the truth, he complied with a subpoena to tell what he knew and he did so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

So it begins.....

 

we are all north Koreans now.

 

man he is a christian

like you. all hate and rage

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Both Vindman's deserved what they got ....

They chose their fate the minute they used their positions in a purely partisan and political manner.....

Good riddance. ...

 

 

 

 

They should be both be assigned to radar towers in Alaska by the end the day.   

 

When you you try to take out the King, you best not miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

They should be both be assigned to radar towers in Alaska by the end the day.   

 

When you you try to take out the King, you best not miss.

So said James Woods if I remember correctly. It got him twitter banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

So said James Woods if I remember correctly. It got him twitter banned.

 

 

Really?   Saying that?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Really?   Saying that?

 

 

I think so yes. I'm going from memory here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

So said James Woods if I remember correctly. It got him twitter banned.

because turning the other cheek is not an option for fake Christians.

fuck jesus trump is lord.

hahahahhahahahahaaa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Vindman brothers will have a job at the Pentagon. The military needs Ukrainians speakers and people familiar with the former Soviet republics.

What Vindman did was a patriotic act and ENTIRELY correct. He knew the truth, he complied with a subpoena to tell what he knew and he did so.

He leaked need to know information to an unauthorized party not in his chain of command or reporting structure. He gave details of the call between the President and another head of State. Show me where Eric Ciaramella was in his chain of command and I might agree with you. He was rightfully fired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

They should be both be assigned to radar towers in Alaska by the end the day.   

 

When you you try to take out the King, you best not miss.

 yes while draft dodging cowards like you pretend to be patriots,

gawd you suck at life.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

 

we are all north Koreans now.

 

man he is a christian

like you. all hate and rage

 

He's going old testament on the deep state. It's about time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

because turning the other cheek is not an option for fake Christians.

fuck jesus trump is lord.

hahahahhahahahahaaa

 

Your hatred for Christians amuses me. 

 

Did  a mean ol Christian judge you once and make fa whittle baby cwy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

He leaked need to know information to an unauthorized party not in his chain of command or reporting structure. He gave details of the call between the President and another head of State. Show me where Eric Ciaramella was in his chain of command and I might agree with you. He was rightfully fired. 

 

@XavierOnassis

 

the military doesn’t  like people who do not follow the chain of command. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

 yes while draft dodging cowards like you pretend to be patriots,

gawd you suck at life.

 

 

 

I didn’t dodge the draft you moron.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

He leaked need to know information to an unauthorized party not in his chain of command or reporting structure. He gave details of the call between the President and another head of State. Show me where Eric Ciaramella was in his chain of command and I might agree with you. He was rightfully fired. 

trump got caught. maybe your little god didn't appoint the pos after all.

or maybe you worship a false god. nah the real god appointed trump to lead y;all away from that commie jesus.

hahahhahahahahaha

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

@XavierOnassis

 

the military doesn’t  like people who do not follow the chain of command. 

He's fortunate he hasn't been charged. Presidential conversations are considered need to know information. Eric Ciaramella didn't need to know. He should be charged with unlawfully receiving classified information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

trump got caught. maybe your little god didn't appoint the pos after all.

or maybe you worship a false god. nah the real god appointed trump to lead y;all away from that commie jesus.

hahahhahahahahaha

 

 

Caught? No, FRAMED for a illegal coup is what happened.That is why he was acquitted ,fool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

trump got caught. maybe your little god didn't appoint the pos after all.

or maybe you worship a false god. nah the real god appointed trump to lead y;all away from that commie jesus.

hahahhahahahahaha

 

 

Trump got caught.....starting an investigation into the Democrats corrupt actions in Ukraine. You always like to ignore that second part.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

trump got caught. maybe your little god didn't appoint the pos after all.

or maybe you worship a false god. nah the real god appointed trump to lead y;all away from that commie jesus.

hahahhahahahahaha

 

 

God Emperor Trump going to win again. 

 

That's when we get to see to see you phuckers go crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He's going old testament on the deep state. It's about time!

fuck jesus saith lord trump

to the cheers of the fakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I didn’t dodge the draft you moron.  

you are a moral coward.

 it is provable

hahahahaha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kfools said:

Your hatred for Christians amuses me. 

 

Did  a mean ol Christian judge you once and make fa whittle baby cwy?

 

.did your jesus

order you to turn the other cheek?

yes or no.

  you hate the words of jeus that expose you for the fraud you are.

\hahahahhahaa

I hate the words of jesus 

and blame me

hahahhahaha

get thee hence satan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kfools said:

I think so yes. I'm going from memory here.

 

 

They did try to take out the king.    Trump is now more powerful than anyone could imagine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

did your jesus

order you to turn the other cheek?

 

 

Libs invoking Jesus is always pathetic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you are a moral coward.

 it is provable

hahahahaha

 

 

 

You are a well known idiot here.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Caught? No, FRAMED for a illegal coup is what happened.That is why he was acquitted ,fool.

 

the devil called.

he wants the soul you sold him.

30 pieces

of silver doen;t buy much in alabama

hahahahahhaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...