Jump to content

Here is the truth to what is behind the Democrat Agenda to remove our President. People better wise up to the truth and fast


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Demorats wont touch this with a ten foot pole. Why? We have found out the truth behind their evil agenda, and they sure as hell dont want to be found out.BUT THEY HAVE BEEN

 

 

Come on Dummyrats, Defend your damn lies.....YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED....AGAIN!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

  By beck?

 Hahahahahahahahahaha

 

Well if he is not credible, then it should be easy to debunk,but you cant and wont because it is the truth.Beck has been right on all the time. He was warning of the Caliphate and Demorat news anchors were laughing and making fun of him, a year later they were repeating verbatim what he had said years earlier. It comes down to that if you really are American you will do the work it takes to be one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Beck is a slightly less alarmist version of Alex Jones. Both occasionally get things right but they are wrong more often than not.

I strongly dis agree with that,especially on this one.He has been right the majority of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NeoConvict said:

He was a never trumper. Said some pretty bad things about the mango Mussolini. He was also a birther, how'd that turn out?

He changed his mind  about the birther issue, I still havent seen a credible birth certificate,have you? He was a not for Trump before he was elected, and neither was I, we  both support trump now that he has proven to be a patriot. I thought Trump had a lot of baggage that Demonrats would twist and turn against him and he would not be able to with stand the storm, he proved me wrong.I am a Trump supporter now. WE were both for Cruze who would not have been a bad choice but I'm glad Trump is in. Mussolini is something I am not aware of. But will check it out. This last documentary he made about the Demonrat corruption is right on the money with every fact and detail documented and backed up.It can not be dismissed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 123urout said:

He changed his mind  about the birther issue, I still havent seen a credible birth certificate,have you? He was a not for Trump before he was elected, and neither was I, we  both support trump now that he has proven to be a patriot. I thought Trump had a lot of baggage that Demonrats would twist and turn against him and he would not be able to with stand the storm, he proved me wrong.I am a Trump supporter now. WE were both for Cruze who would not have been a bad choice but I'm glad Trump is in. Mussolini is something I am not aware of. But will check it out. This last documentary he made about the Demonrat corruption is right on the money with every fact and detail documented and backed up.It can not be dismissed.

Mango Mussolini is the best name for Trump liberals have invented. Nothing to do with Beck. I was a fan but found many of his predictions never panned out. He would just move on to the next conspiracy without providing closure to the last one. Want some real conservative thought? Dinesh desouza is amazing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Mango Mussolini is the best name for Trump liberals have invented. Nothing to do with Beck. I was a fan but found many of his predictions never panned out. He would just move on to the next conspiracy without providing closure to the last one. Want some real conservative thought? Dinesh desouza is amazing. 

I follow them all including Dinesh, . The documentary can not be dismissed, people do make mistakes, but Beck is right on the money with this one, it is irrefutable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I follow them all including Dinesh, . The documentary can not be dismissed, people do make mistakes, but Beck is right on the money with this one, it is irrefutable.

Perhaps. More likely Democrat leaders were using corrupt Ukraine businesses as their personal piggy bank with no potentially noble ulterior motive like arming Ukraine against Russia. Never assume conspiracy when greed and incompetence suffice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Perhaps. More likely Democrat leaders were using corrupt Ukraine businesses as their personal piggy bank with no potentially noble ulterior motive like arming Ukraine against Russia. Never assume conspiracy when greed and incompetence suffice.

I am not assuming anything, it is all verified and documented.Might want to watch it before you dismiss it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I am not assuming anything, it is all verified and documented.Might want to watch it before you dismiss it.

I have listened to a few of his broadcasts on the topic. Obama caved to Assad because of fears of Russia. He gave billions to Iran, a Russian puppet nation. I doubt he was running a shadow war in Ukraine against Russia. The facts on the ground don't add up to that. Fighting has been minimal. Crimea has always had close ties with Russia and would have voted to leave Ukraine if given the opportunity. Russia has no interest in the rest of Ukraine but wasn't willing to give up control of their primary deep water port to NATO. By offering Ukraine NATO membership we forced their hand. No, I don't think Obama was running a shadow war in Ukraine. His actions were never that noble. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NeoConvict said:

I have listened to a few of his broadcasts on the topic. Obama caved to Assad because of fears of Russia. He gave billions to Iran, a Russian puppet nation. I doubt he was running a shadow war in Ukraine against Russia. The facts on the ground don't add up to that. Fighting has been minimal. Crimea has always had close ties with Russia and would have voted to leave Ukraine if given the opportunity. Russia has no interest in the rest of Ukraine but wasn't willing to give up control of their primary deep water port to NATO. By offering Ukraine NATO membership we forced their hand. No, I don't think Obama was running a shadow war in Ukraine. His actions were never that noble. 

It wasnt actually to "Run a shadow war" is was to launder money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 123urout said:

It wasnt actually to "Run a shadow war" is was to launder money.

With the intention of running a shadow war. I have no doubt they were laundering money. I don't see Iran Contra, I see Democrat leaders using corrupt Ukraine businesses as a lucrative daycare for their wayward brats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...