Time to see Dems for what they really are, Anti American Communists.

Just now, Wallco1 said:

They care more about illegals and criminals than honest American citizens. WHY

LIBERAL MEDIA AND THEIR AGENDA

f158eb70f093ac9e8798a9af54e689fb.jpg

"That is just the icing on the cake, but it’s wonderful to see that not only is Trump fighting, he’s defeating the Left using their own tactics. That book is Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals – a book so essential to the Liberals’ war against America that it is and was the playbook for the entire Obama administration and the subject of Hillary Clinton’s senior thesis.

It is a book of such pure evil, that, just as the rest of us would dedicate our book to those we most love or those to whom we are most indebted, Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer."

"Trump is fighting. And what’s particularly delicious is that, like Patton standing over the battlefield as his tanks obliterated Rommel’s, he’s shouting, “You magnificent bastards, I read your book!”

Among the many records the Obama camp has refused to release are the marriage license of his father (Barack Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham), name-change records (Barry Soetero to Barack Hussein Obama), adoption records, records of his and his mother’s repatriation as U.S. citizens from Indonesia, baptism records, Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) records, Punahou School financial aid or school records, Occidental College financial aid records, Harvard Law School records, Columbia senior thesis, Columbia College records, record with Illinois State Bar Association, files from his terms as an Illinois state senator, his law client list, medical records and passport records.

A doctor summed up Obamacare in one sentence

In August 2012, Dr. Barbara Bellar of Chicago, Illinois, summed up Obamacare with the following sentence:

"So, let me get this straight (this is a long sentence), we're going to be gifted with a healthcare plan we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don't, which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a congress that didn't read it, but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke… so what the blank could possibly go wrong?"

Democrats are the party of Corruption!

40 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

They care more about illegals and criminals than honest American citizens. WHY

Are you familiar with this new …...'The New Way Forward Act' ?

I first heard about it last night.               And I lost my temper.