republican governor bucks party and calls for Prez MORONS ouster:

According to a report from Time, the Republican governor of Vermont has called for the ouster of Donald Trump going against the wishes of party leaders who have fallen in line behind the president and acquitted him following an impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate.

*The report states that Vermont Gov. Phil Scot was asked about Trump’s acquittal in a press conference on Thursday and told reporters, “If they’d taken more testimony, maybe they’d have had more information and maybe other senators would have acted appropriately.”

Pressed further he explained, “I believe that the president abused his powers. It’s hard, in some respects for me, because I’m not a supporter,” Scott said. “I didn’t vote for the president, and I don’t believe that he should be in office.”

Felonies by Presidential Administration

Donald Trump is continuing the GOP’s trend of being the party with the most corrupt Administrations. We can measure this with more that fevered tinfoil hat conspiracies of pizza parlor pedophile rings. We can actually use indictments, convictions, and incarcerations as an impartial, statistical measure.

Trump Campaign & Administration Felonies

To date, more people in the Trump camp – including foreign nationals – have been indicted for felonies than any administration in the last 50 years except Nixon’s. These include seven Americans and 28 foreign nationals.

Felony Indictments in the Trump Campaign & Administration (to date)

FELONY INDICTMENTS (AS OF 9/17/2018) IN TRUMP CAMPAIGN/ADMINISTRATION
RELATIONSHIP TO TRUMP # PEOPLE INDICTED TOTAL # OF INDICTMENTS # PEOPLE CONVICTED TOTAL GUILTY COUNTS # OF PEOPLE IMPRISONED
TRUMP ORGANIZATION, CAMPAIGN, OR ADMINISTRATION 5 55 5 22 2 (+3)*
OUTSIDE CAMPAIGN CONSULTANTS (U.S. CITIZENS) 2 2 1 1 0 (+1)*
FOREIGN ASSISTANCE TO TRUMP CAMPAIGN 26 153 0 0 0
FOREIGN, DIRECT INVOLVEMENT TO TRUMP UNCLEAR 2 2 1 1 1
TOTAL 35 212 7 24 3 (+4)*

Source: RoyalScribe / @kgoebel, tinyurl.com/POTUSFelonies201809

He didn't vote for him?

Well...If you don't vote for someone you don't believe he should be in office right?

“I didn’t vote for the president, and I don’t believe that he should be in office.”

15 minutes ago, benson13 said:

According to a report from Time, the Republican governor of Vermont has called for the ouster of Donald Trump going against the wishes of party leaders who have fallen in line behind the president and acquitted him following an impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate.

*The report states that Vermont Gov. Phil Scot was asked about Trump’s acquittal in a press conference on Thursday and told reporters, “If they’d taken more testimony, maybe they’d have had more information and maybe other senators would have acted appropriately.”

Pressed further he explained, “I believe that the president abused his powers. It’s hard, in some respects for me, because I’m not a supporter,” Scott said. “I didn’t vote for the president, and I don’t believe that he should be in office.”

Benson13, you ever learn weaponizing possibilities to use against actual results doesn't produce hope aa much as sustain misery one generation after another compounding human error to be repeated by an ever expanding population.

27 minutes ago, benson13 said:

lb200206c20200206125117.jpg