Vegas

Why should Pelosi get away with this?

At least they have an actual violated law, evidence, and proof.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:45 AM, NeoConvict said:

18 US Code, Section 2071(b):

"(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing,

willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same,

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both;

and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States."

giphy.gif

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Ha!

On 2/7/2020 at 7:48 AM, Vegas said:

Kind of like you. No one holds you accountable for your lies either. 

I am held accountable.  If I lie at work, I can be fired.  If I lie here, then the mods can do something.

Can you quote me in a single lie?

12 hours ago, Ranb said:

I am held accountable.  If I lie at work, I can be fired.  If I lie here, then the mods can do something.

Can you quote me in a single lie?

Oh god. Seriously?  I hate to bring back that old one, but how about you not knowing the difference between a mistake vs a lie ? You lied about me claiming i lied about that machine gun issue when it was a mistake i made? You lied about me then. Ive seen other members accuse you of lying about them as well. You are a hypocritical liar. And the mods arent going to give a crap if you lie here. You have a right to be a scumbag. 

On 2/6/2020 at 2:50 PM, Vegas said:

Yes, the constitution allows for impeachment inquiries.  But where in the constitution does it allow the speaker to make up allegations, distort facts, and pursue a hoax? How come Pelosi can get away with lying?

She’s the swamp madam 

giphy.webp

Yes, the constitution allows for impeachment inquiries.  But where in the constitution does it allow the speaker to make up allegations, distort facts, and pursue a hoax?

Video Of Pelosi

February 10, 2020

"The issue of misleading political messages on social media has arisen again, as Donald Trump tweeted an edited video showing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi repeatedly tearing up his State of the Union speech as he honored audience members and showed a military family reuniting.

Pelosi did tear the pages of her copy of the speech — but only after it was finished, and not throughout the address, as the video depicts."

donald_trump-1-860x280.jpg

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

On 2/9/2020 at 8:11 AM, Vegas said:

Oh god. Seriously?

Gee, I was right.  A rant without a single quote in which I'm shown to be lying.  We're just supposed to take your word for it like when you said machine guns were illegal?

On 2/6/2020 at 1:50 PM, Vegas said:

Yes, the constitution allows for impeachment inquiries.  But where in the constitution does it allow the speaker to make up allegations, distort facts, and pursue a hoax? How come Pelosi can get away with lying?

She didn't make anything up you idiot. 

Leftists and their media have double standards.

They gloat over a guy who admitted and apologized over lying to FBI investigators but want to impeach Trump for inquiring over potential corruption. 

Democrats are a direct and immediate threat to our democracy. 

Trump has betrayed America He has betrayed America with seven countries. Here’s the indictment......

didn't even read the thread, I have read it 3 years ago.

we have  been there done that already … come up with new material  … 

you dims could be telling the truth right now … but after 3 years … no one is listening any longer... 

4 hours ago, Ranb said:

Gee, I was right.  A rant without a single quote in which I'm shown to be lying.  We're just supposed to take your word for it like when you said machine guns were illegal?

Just analytical differences, libtards are full of them.

7 hours ago, Ranb said:

You clearly didnt read the rest of my post , otherwise you wouldnt have said your last sentence. Go back and read it, and then get back to me. 

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Leftists and their media have double standards.

They gloat over a guy who admitted and apologized over lying to FBI investigators but want to impeach Trump for inquiring over potential corruption. 

Democrats are a direct and immediate threat to our democracy. 

Their hypocrisy is unbelievable.  

She shouldn’t neither should shifty schiff 

9 hours ago, Vegas said:

Their hypocrisy is unbelievable.  

Lack of critical thinking skills, likely pot related but conservative pot smokers don’t seem to have it so maybe just born stupid. 

On 2/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, sole result said:

get away with what?  she lost her credibility for the rest of her time living. Only the deniers on her side won't acknowledge it because it would destroy their reality as well as her social narrative.

You have no since of why you exist as one of a kind because society trained you since birth to always forget what you are so anything is possible pretending to be anything else but an eternally separated reproduction in plain sight.

sole loves philosophical questions. But can he handle this one?

KZ9CP3l.jpg

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

sole loves philosophical questions. But can he handle this one?

Adapt or become extinct isn't philosophical, its survive or die.  So each lifetime is spomtameously existing from conceived to dead as ancestrally positioned so far as always being alive simultaneously here and lets use thermol dynamics of energy cannot be created or destroyed as results never stay the same from now on with reproduction being a compounding change of population being the lifetime present all the time.

That is kinetic flow of lifetimes being alive now Xavier existing as happening.  Intellectual time is used to figure out where one is geographically existing now as eternally spaced apart genetically present.  This works reverse to inception of the species as created by reproductions sustained by evolution of lifetimes moving through life now.

Philosophy debates possibilities and possibilites organize doubt, doubt corrupts the self evident to context rules ancestrally from now on.  Chain reaction for ignoring the self evident and there isn't a reality that didn't fall prey to the methodology..

Please deflect some more, it is your own corruption getting exposed. You are defeating your own ideology and those working within it, thanks.

Just now, sole result said:

Adapt or become extinct isn't philosophical, its survive or die.  So each lifetime is spomtameously existing from conceived to dead as ancestrally positioned so far as always being alive simultaneously here and lets use thermol dynamics of energy cannot be created or destroyed as results never stay the same from now on with reproduction being a compounding change of population being the lifetime present all the time.

That is kinetic flow of lifetimes being alive now Xavier existing as happening.  Intellectual time is used to figure out where one is geographically existing now as eternally spaced apart genetically present.  This works reverse to inception of the species as created by reproductions sustained by evolution of lifetimes moving through life now.

Philosophy debates possibilities and possibilites organize doubt, doubt corrupts the self evident to context rules ancestrally from now on.  Chain reaction for ignoring the self evident and there isn't a reality that didn't fall prey to the methodology..

I knew you'd fail the test, sole.

Is George Lucas hiding something, do you think?

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I knew you'd fail the test, sole.

Is George Lucas hiding something, do you think?

George Lucus works with fiction entertainment, keeping the population occupied hoping life isn't just what everyone does from now on and it always has been.  Compounding human error grows each ancestor added to staying in type cast character role playing cradle to grave done historicall to this post..

On 2/16/2020 at 4:50 AM, Vegas said:

You clearly didnt read the rest of my post , otherwise you wouldnt have said your last sentence. Go back and read it, and then get back to me. 

Nope.  You need to shape up or ship out.

2 hours ago, Ranb said:

Nope.  You need to shape up or ship out.

Lol. And let the backpedaling begin...

Meh.  The above retort is only a bit better than the one you gave when I told you that machine guns are not illegal.

Remember this mature retort of yours?

Eat sh*t. 

On 2/6/2020 at 3:51 PM, NeoConvict said:

He has a right to ask for investigation into corruption involving American citizens in other countries. 

Certainly NOT if they are his political opposition.