GOP introduces resolution to condemn Pelosi for ripping up Trump’s State of the Union speech

44 minutes ago, drvoke said:

You were busted, admit it.

Busted at what? Some private joke of yours?

9 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The govt. document business is fake news. Everyone in the House had a copy.

oh really? When did they get it?

President Trump makes it a habit to not give advance copies of his State of the Union speeches

I think you just got busted lying again

and I’ve already told you about the national archives that you’re just ignoring that like you do most facts

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, drvoke said:

It looked pretty smart alecky at the time, but it was out of context. Plus, as a personal rule, I never agree with Reza Aslan. I hate his guts.

I was just trying to make a comparison to slapping Nancy's wrist.

I do have to admit I've seen pictures of her when she did seem like she needed a good slap. 

BTW: Did you hear about DOCUGATE yet ? 

I saw it in on Fox News and it should be noted...they have pictures of Nancy in the ready.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

I was just trying to make a comparison to slapping Nancy's wrist.

I do have to admit I've seen pictures of her when she did seem like she needed a good slap. 

BTW: Did you hear about DOCUGATE yet ? 

I saw it in on Fox News and it should be noted...they have pictures of Nancy in the ready.

Photoshop 101

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

By not shaking hands. And don't give me that crap about him not seeing it.

She didn't give him the formal introduction. Aside I think it's far more honest to show some contempt for one another. Pelosi earned it with the sham impeachment. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

She didn't give him the formal introduction. Aside I think it's far more honest to show some contempt for one another. Pelosi earned it with the sham impeachment. 

I wouldn't disagree with that.

13 hours ago, skews13 said:

What Kirk, Higbie and Trump, Jr. are overlooking, Kalmbacher points out, is the “filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States” part.

Wherever you plagiarized this screed from, you got it hilariously wrong. No surprise there.

Read the ENTIRE code. You left out a very relevant part (no surprise there either, as leftists always lie by omission):

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Here, since you're not quite able to understand something so complicated as the above I'll combine the relevant parts into one sentence for you:

“Whoever willfully destroys any document deposited with any public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Get it now? Is PiglosBITCH a "public officer off the United States"? Did she destroy a document? Yes. That's exactly what PiglosBITCH did, and none of your screeching and whining will change that law.

So suck on THAT cheese, CLOWN.

Felonies by Presidential Administration

Donald Trump is continuing the GOP’s trend of being the party with the most corrupt Administrations. We can measure this with more that fevered tinfoil hat conspiracies of pizza parlor pedophile rings. We can actually use indictments, convictions, and incarcerations as an impartial, statistical measure.

Trump Campaign & Administration Felonies

To date, more people in the Trump camp – including foreign nationals – have been indicted for felonies than any administration in the last 50 years except Nixon’s. These include seven Americans and 28 foreign nationals.

Felony Indictments in the Trump Campaign & Administration (to date)

FELONY INDICTMENTS (AS OF 9/17/2018) IN TRUMP CAMPAIGN/ADMINISTRATION
RELATIONSHIP TO TRUMP # PEOPLE INDICTED TOTAL # OF INDICTMENTS # PEOPLE CONVICTED TOTAL GUILTY COUNTS # OF PEOPLE IMPRISONED
TRUMP ORGANIZATION, CAMPAIGN, OR ADMINISTRATION 5 55 5 22 2 (+3)*
OUTSIDE CAMPAIGN CONSULTANTS (U.S. CITIZENS) 2 2 1 1 0 (+1)*
FOREIGN ASSISTANCE TO TRUMP CAMPAIGN 26 153 0 0 0
FOREIGN, DIRECT INVOLVEMENT TO TRUMP UNCLEAR 2 2 1 1 1
TOTAL 35 212 7 24 3 (+4)*

Source: RoyalScribe / @kgoebel, tinyurl.com/POTUSFelonies201809

7 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Wherever you plagiarized this screed from, you got it hilariously wrong. No surprise there.

Read the ENTIRE code. You left out a very relevant part (no surprise there either, as leftists always lie by omission):

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Here, since you're not quite able to understand something so complicated as the above I'll combine the relevant parts into one sentence for you:

“Whoever willfully destroys any document deposited with any public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Get it now? Is PiglosBITCH a "public officer off the United States"? Did she destroy a document? Yes. That's exactly what PiglosBITCH did, and none of your screeching and whining will change that law.

So suck on THAT cheese, CLOWN.

Checkmate. 

I have worked DOD contracts and there are document retention laws all over the place. They even have a division dedicated to determining what documents are historically significant and which ones can be removed. It's a process. Nancy clearly violated these laws as the copy she destroyed wasn't a personal copy she created. I doubt anything will come of it but it's a clear violation. Had a peon deleted an official email without authorization from archives they would be severely disciplined if not fired and charged. Multi tier justice system. 

9 hours ago, drvoke said:

By not shaking hands. And don't give me that crap about him not seeing it.

But before that, she slighted him by not giving the traditional greeting to the President.  

"Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States."

And don't give me that *crap* about her not knowing it.

4 hours ago, drvoke said:

Old enough to know better. So what?

Then you should know better here. Trump snubbed Nancy and acted childish. Nancy reacted the whole time acting like a child then tore up the speech. It was equally childish. That is the mature position in which to view this. 

On 2/6/2020 at 3:45 AM, NeoConvict said:

18 US Code, Section 2071(b):  "(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States."

nancy-pelosi.jpg

17 hours ago, Redoctober said:

It would have been nice if she could have acted like an adult. 

What do you think about Trump's refusal to shake her hand?

Trump is immoral, corrupt, criminal, vicious, vindictive, a deranged, pathological liar, and a scumbag who eagerly sells America  out TO RUSSIA to benefit himself.

Eveyrone knows it.

Anyone who turns a blind eye, defends him, or pretends not to believe it simply because they like what is happening politically, because they have been whipped into such a blind, brainless rage and unthinking hatred towards those nonexistent evil cartoon character "liberals" they have been brainwashed with that they DON'T CARE about spitting on honor, integrity, our precious democracy OR THE CONSTITUTION

IS

A

TRAITOR.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

Isabel being Isabel.   I'm surprised she hasn't run off given all the bad news this week for her side.

Poor BeA

What a loser.

You're not even a traitor.
You're just a whore.

40 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

What do you think about Trump's refusal to shake her hand?

I already covered that. LOL Dummy.

I said Trump was childish too. I think Trump in general is childish and pathetic. 

41 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

So you think Trump was behaving in a childish way.

It is right there in my post you goof. I said Nancy was just as childish as Trump. LMAO! Learn to read. BQWAHAHAHAHAAHA