drvoke

GOP introduces resolution to condemn Pelosi for ripping up Trump’s State of the Union speech

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Calls people liars. Refuses to actually prove her claim. This is why no one takes you seriously. 

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Demo:   Why are you so afraid to quote me saying what you claimed and prove me wrong.

That  I  "created this account so her son could get on the forum and read Jamie's posts and respond"?

So YOU LIED   🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  

YOU:     You insinuated it was her as she was the ONLY one who EVER "viciously" attacked your kid.

ANOTHER lie.  I love it. Right after admitting what a LIAR you are, you tell another one.  Like I said, your nonstop lying is out of your control.

YOU:       If you didn't create the account for Jamie, who did you create it for, LIAR?

Chunkie, LIAR.

I said so right on this thread,. LIAR.

Glad to see you finally admit what a pathetic, fucking LIAR you are.

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣  

YOU:     Why won't you put forth this "vicious" attack on your child Jamie made, LIAR?

That psycho and convicted felon got SUSPENDED for her vicious attack on my son. Everyone saw what she said.    None of these endless lies and fairy stories of yours  will change that.

Then you laughed and sneered about how you wanted to be even MORE verbally abusive to a child than the psycho was:

DeVry:   "*chuckle   Come to think if it, for only a 24 hour ban, I would have been more honest about Isabel's kids"

What a sick, child abusing creep you are, DeVry.

YOU:     Why is literally EVERY post you make full of lies?????

You squeal - immediately after admitting right here what a fucking LIAR you are!!!!!!!!!.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Calls people liars. Refuses to actually prove her claim. This is why no one takes you seriously. 

I just did prove it, LIAR.

You're the one who can't prove your claim, LIAR.

You just ADMITTED it, LIAR.

What a pathetic fucking LIAR you are.

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

I just did prove it, LIAR.

You're the one who can't prove your claim, LIAR.

You just ADMITTED it, LIAR.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

No, you didn’t. Who did you create the account for so that your son could read and respond to? Becuase you posted if was because of a poster who was making “vicious” attacks against him. 

Are you now claiming that wasn’t Jamie? 😂

Who else attacked your son, liar? 

Where is the “vicious” attack on your son to begin with. Let’s see the post, liar. 

22 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

No, you didn’t. 

Yes, I did, LIAR.

YOU:    Who did you create the account for so that your son could read and respond to?

Already told you, LIAR.

YOU:    Becuase you posted if was because of a poster who was making “vicious” attacks against him. 

Too late to try to LIE your way out of your LIE, DeVry.

You said:  "created this account so her son could get on the forum and read Jamie's posts and respond"?"

You LIED.

Now you try to squirm your fat, lying ass away from your LIE.

YOU:    Are you now claiming that wasn’t Jamie? 

You said:  "created this account so her son could get on the forum and read Jamie's posts and respond"?"

You LIED.

Why can't you ever PROVE any of your lies, DeVry?

YOU:    Who else attacked your son, liar? 

Already told you, LIAR.

YOU:    Where is the “vicious” attack on your son to begin with. Let’s see the post, liar. 

That psycho and convicted felon got SUSPENDED for her vicious attack on my son. Everyone saw what she said.    None of these endless lies and fairy stories of yours  will change that.

Then you laughed and sneered about how you wanted to be even MORE verbally abusive to a child than the psycho was:

DeVry:   "*chuckle   Come to think if it, for only a 24 hour ban, I would have been more honest about Isabel's kids"

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Yes, I did, LIAR.

YOU:    Who did you create the account for so that your son could read and respond to?

Already told you, LIAR.

YOU:    Becuase you posted if was because of a poster who was making “vicious” attacks against him. 

Too late to try to LIE your way out of your LIE, DeVry.

You LIED.

Now you try to squirm your fat, lying ass away from your LIE.

YOU:    Are you now claiming that wasn’t Jamie? 

You LIED.

Why can't you ever PROVE any of your lies, DeVry?

YOU:    Who else attacked your son, liar? 

Already told you, LIAR.

YOU:    Where is the “vicious” attack on your son to begin with. Let’s see the post, liar. 

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

You’re lying. Jamie was the ONLY poster who EVER attacked your kid and you posted you created the account so he could read and respond to the attacks.

Speaking of, why are you refusing to post this “vicious” attack against your son? 

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

You’re lying.

No, I'm not, you LIAR..

YOU:    Jamie was the ONLY poster who EVER attacked your kid and you posted you created the account so he could read and respond to the attacks.

LIAR.

You claimed that I said I  "created this account so her son could get on the forum and read Jamie's posts and respond"?"

When I told you to QUOTE ME to support your LIE,  you suddenly began backpedaling and whimpering that I "insinuated" it. 

So you ADMITTED that I never said what you claimed.

You ADMITTED that YOU LIED.

:D:D:D:D 

YOU:    Speaking of, why are you refusing to post this “vicious” attack against your son? 

2 hours ago, DemoMan said:

No, I'm not, you LIAR..

YOU:    Jamie was the ONLY poster who EVER attacked your kid and you posted you created the account so he could read and respond to the attacks.

LIAR.

You claimed that I said I  "created this account so her son could get on the forum and read Jamie's posts and respond"?"

When I told you to QUOTE ME to support your LIE,  you suddenly began backpedaling and whimpering that I "insinuated" it. 

YOU:    Speaking of, why are you refusing to post this “vicious” attack against your son? 

Ok. Prove it. Who else attacked your kid? 

2. If you’re telling the truth you shouldn’t have any problem presenting the post. Well? 

6 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Ok. Prove it.

I just did, LIAR.

YOU:   Who else attacked your kid?

Already told you, LIAR.. 

YOU:   2. If you’re telling the truth you shouldn’t have any problem presenting the post. Well? 

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

You’re lying. Jamie was the ONLY poster who EVER attacked your kid and you posted you created the account so he could read and respond to the attacks.

Speaking of, why are you refusing to post this “vicious” attack against your son? 

Why do you continue to think you can have a rationale exchange with Isabel?

All she's doing is trolling you, DB.  

Best to let her stew in her own juices and only once in a will interject something that proves her duplicity and will trigger HER and troll HER.   

There is NO POINT in debating her.

7 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

I just did, LIAR.

YOU:   Who else attacked your kid?

Already told you, LIAR.. 

YOU:   2. If you’re telling the truth you shouldn’t have any problem presenting the post. Well? 

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

You’re trying to claim someone else attacked your kid besides Jamie, so? 

Why are you not posting her “vicious” attack? 

Just now, BeAChooser said:

Best to let her stew in her own juices and only once in a will interject something that proves her duplicity and will trigger HER and troll HER.   

Bored, I guess. 😂

39 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You’re trying to claim someone else attacked your kid besides Jamie, so? 

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

YOU:   Why are you not posting her “vicious” attack? 

42 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Your bitter tears are hilarious.

Why not go to teacher again and whine pathetically and beg him to lock threads right after you post so that you can "get the last word" - because that will mean you "won".

ROTFL.