GOP introduces resolution to condemn Pelosi for ripping up Trump’s State of the Union speech

2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

It is constitutionally required for president right to “give” his state of the union to Congress. I showed you exactly where in the Constitution it says that, and you say the word “shall” does not mean that is required

Complete bullshit.  Your cite say that the President - FROM TIME TO TIME - "shall" give INFORMATION to Congress, along with a RECOMMENDATION of what to do with said info.

NOTHING about him being "constitutionally required" to give said info.

NOTHING about Congress being required to do what he wants with said info.

You're a lying clown.

Give it up.

You:  Does that sum up the argument?

No. That is you lying about and distorting the "argument", lying about what you said, lying about what I said, all because your propaganda is failing you.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit being an idiot.

if the constitution says the president “shall” do something it means the president is required to do it.

I even gave you three different cites from three different dictionaries, and you think you’re smarter than all of them

You are just acting like a dumb ass

LOL
A fellow can hope, can't he?

4 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Complete bullshit.  Your cite say that the President - FROM TIME TO TIME - "shall" give INFORMATION to Congress, along with a RECOMMENDATION of what to do with said info.

NOTHING about him being "constitutionally required" to give said info.

That's comedy gold, right there.
Every bit as dumb as Dr. Joe.

I ought to make that my signature for a while

On 2/13/2020 at 3:44 PM, DemoMan said:

YOUR CITE:    \Article II, Section 3, Clause 1 of the United States Constitution states that the president "shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient."

That language says NOTHING about it being "constitutionally required".

On 2/13/2020 at 6:33 PM, Chuck! said:

what does the word “shall” mean  to you ?

Does it, or does it not, mean required, mandatory, in a legal sense? 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:27 PM, DemoMan said:

YOU:   Does it, or does it not, mean required, mandatory, in a legal sense? 

It does not.

It quite clearly DOES NOT.

Not in any way, shape, or form.

I truly thought you were better educated and smarter than that

You're just another  dumbass!!

On 2/14/2020 at 9:29 PM, Chuck! said:

Quit being an idiot.

Don't get bitchy just because your bullshit is failing you.

YOU:   if the constitution says the president “shall” do something it means the president is required to do it.

If it says "from time to time", then that means nothing of the kind. 

Your lies about this are truly weak and absurd.

Too bad you have no idea what the word "shall" means.  You should google up some online dictionary and review it.

YOU:     I even gave you three different cites from three different dictionaries, and you think you’re smarter than all of them

More lies and bullshit. This has nothing to do with the definition of "shall", no matter how desperately you hump away at that feeble attempt to DIVERT the conversation away from your inability to support your idiotic claim..
It is about your desperate LYING that saying someone "shall" do something FROM TIME TO TIME is somehow a MANDATE that they HAVE to do it -

-   and it is even MORE absurd to claim that somehow refers not to "information" (as your cite says) but the DOCUMENT itself

-   and it is TRIPLY absurd to claim that means that any documents they give to Congress are somehow ILLEGAL to dispose of.

YOU:   You are just acting like a dumb ass

You are failing to sell your lame propaganda crap, and so you pout and try to divert and shout insults and personal attacks.

Oh - and then accuse me of diverting and making personal attacks.

ROTFL.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:56 AM, Chuck! said:

LOL
A fellow can hope, can't he?

That's comedy gold, right there.
Every bit as dumb as Dr. Joe.

I ought to make that my signature for a while

Got nothing, I see.

No surprise there.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:12 AM, Chuck! said:

I truly thought you were better educated and smarter than that

You're just another  dumbass!!

More empty pouting and shouting of insults and personal attacks instead of addressing the point at issue.

1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

You haven't been banned yet.....what are they waiting for, the Durham Report?

ah yes... the infamous Durham report... that will be the answer to every righties prayers..... all those top dog democrats indicted and sent off to prison..... why, it's the fantasy that fuels clown squad circle jerks across the nation!

Just now, maineman said:

ah yes... the infamous Durham report... that will be the answer to every righties prayers..... all those top dog democrats indicted and sent off to prison..... why, it's the fantasy that fuels clown squad circle jerks across the nation!

coming from a cocksucker.... funny shit

29 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

What does the word "shall" mean?

Saying someone "shall" do something, "from time to time", does not say they are MANDATED to do it, as you keep trying to lie.

It certainly says NOTHING about what the recipient is required to do with a piece of paper, as you also keep trying to lie.

Look - you have been a good dog, you have lied and lied and lied, obediently trying to put over the propaganda that your rightie masters ordered you to shout.

Have a Snausage.

32 minutes ago, maineman said:

fifteen pages about this tempest in a teapot?

wow.

He was told by his owners to try to sell this stupid lie.

He has failed.

He really thought he was clever enough to sell it through these ridiculous "tricks" and flood of bullshit.

He's not.

That's why he can't let it go.

32 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

You haven't been banned yet.....what are they waiting for, the Durham Report?

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

And when that turns put to be a big nothing burger what then?

Trump and the authoritarian GOP going to start another to appease you?

4 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Saying someone "shall" do something, "from time to time", does not say they are MANDATED to do it, as you keep trying to lie.

It certainly says NOTHING about what the recipient is required to do with a piece of paper, as you also keep trying to lie.

Look - you have been a good dog, you have lied and lied and lied, obediently trying to put over the propaganda that your rightie masters ordered you to shout.

Have a Snausage.

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Duck has just the thing for his reward.

He likes unwashed flavor the best.

Duck accidentally outed himself as a paid Russian whore YEARS ago, and ever since he has been shrieking "No, I'm NOT!! YOU are! YOU are!" like a mental patient.

:D   :D:D 

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

Duck accidentally outed himself as a paid Russian whore YEARS ago, and ever since he has been shrieking "No, I'm NOT!! YOU are! YOU are!" like a mental patient.

:D   :D:D 

Well yeah.

You can tell from his posts and his lack of being to engage in more than one sentence.

7 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Saying someone "shall" do something, "from time to time", as they deem it necessary, does not say they are MANDATED to do it, as you keep trying to lie.

What year did you flunk out of grade school?

It also says NOTHING about what the recipient of information is required to do with the piece of paper it's written on, as you also absurdly keep trying to lie.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Well yeah.

You can tell from his posts and his lack of being to engage in more than one sentence.

Yep.   He has his script, and that's it.