If leaving an Internet Forum is such a significant event in your life that you feel the need to shed a few tears and wave your little hanky good-bye as the Orderlies cart you off to Bellevue.....you ain't GOT a life.

10 hours ago, Giujo said:

Hopefully it's an obituary

I am going to make your dream come true. I know I am going straight to hell. I will see you there Giujo.

Donate to find a cure for cancer. It is a killer.

7 minutes ago, SBED said:

I am going to make your dream come true. I know I am going straight to hell. I will see you there Giujo.

I beat cancer. it is very beatable but you

have to realize and believe that there is a symbiotic relationship between mind and body. my doc told me that the cure is 99% mental and 1% medical.

if you want to chat I will be here for you.

1 hour ago, SBED said:

Yeah the doctor told me I'm terminal...I've got 2 or 3 decades left, tops...we're all terminal...but you should leave quickly...you're a POS.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

have to realize and believe that there is a symbiotic relationship between mind and body. my doc told me that the cure is 99% mental and 1% medical.

AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY MENTAL!

1 hour ago, SBED said:

He only donates to trumps wallet.

He could care less about anyone else.

4 hours ago, harryramar said:

My respect to you Harry. Im glad to hear that you beat it. I agree, our minds are incredible if used correctly.  

18 minutes ago, Vegas said:

My respect to you Harry. Im glad to hear that you beat it. I agree, our minds are incredible if used correctly.  

thank you sir. most people do not  realize the enormous power that the mind has access to.

that power in latent and dormant in most people awaiting only our recognition of it to be activated and used.

peace bro

has anything happened yet? lol. all the years i been here, i've seen some members that i wouldn't be shocked at all

if they really pulled a stunt that would make headlines. just kind of curious.