Jump to content
Persepolis

A Date that will live in Infamy: Republicans dishonor the Constitution.

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Senator Lamar Alexander, another Republican Senator who failed to do his duty and allow for a fair trial of the Traitor Trump, and made the pathetic excuse that he "knew the behavior of Trump was wrong, but didn't think it was impeachable!"

Extorting a foreign nation to help Trump rig another election not impeachable?

Violating the Separation of Powers provided in Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution by refusing to obey lawful subpoenas from the Congress by the WH not impeachable???

Only in the minds of the depraved, corrupt, and cowardly 53 Republican Senators who voted to protect Trump, instead of honoring their oath to protect the Constitution!!!

 

20200130_alexanderlamar_gettyimages.jpg?

 

Boo--F/ing--Hoo.

 

Tennessee gave Lamar one order.

"Vote with the GOP...……...or...….DON'T COME HOME, MOFO" !!!!

 

Perse-boy,

Your team lost...…..again.

Trump is the new "Teflon Don".

 

Get over it......….(loser)………..😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Boo--F/ing--Hoo.

 

Tennessee gave Lamar one order.

"Vote with the GOP...……...or...….DON'T COME HOME, MOFO" !!!!

 

Perse-boy,

Your team lost...…..again.

Trump is the new "Teflon Don".

 

Get over it......….(loser)………..😎

You're either an American mental and moral defective or a Russian troll, because anyone who celebrates the violation the Constitution, celebrates the suspension of the rule of law, and a country without laws that protect all it's citizens, and laws that apply to all its citizens, is a dictatorship!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You're either an American mental and moral defective or a Russian troll, because anyone who celebrates the violation the Constitution, celebrates the suspension of the rule of law, and a country without laws that protect all it's citizens, and laws that apply to all its citizens, is a dictatorship!!!

You never commented on the photo of Pelosi having dinner with a Russian spy.

 

WHY?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 9:23 AM, NeoConvict said:

Just wait to see what happens if we get a supreme court vacancy before the election 😎

mark my new thread as your ideology's date of completely lost persuasion of power by mob rule misdirecting direct replacements of the population changing from now on..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The criminal enterprise that is the Traitor Trump maladministration, and the perversion of our Justice Department by the shyster, Bill Barr, so called "AG," who refuses to enforce the laws against the lying, cowardly criminal in the WH!!!

 

PUBU343CIVHA7ACQFILBG24XMQ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You're either an American mental and moral defective or a Russian troll, because anyone who celebrates the violation the Constitution, celebrates the suspension of the rule of law, and a country without laws that protect all it's citizens, and laws that apply to all its citizens, is a dictatorship!!!

 

We have elections in this country so that the American people can decide who will be president.

It is called...….democracy.   And if you think that we need your g/damned, stinking, democrat 

"approval", on that election...….then you thought wrong.   We just....don't.         

 

Suck it up...…(loser)……...😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

The criminal enterprise that is the Traitor Trump maladministration, and the perversion of our Justice Department by the shyster, Bill Barr, so called "AG," who refuses to enforce the laws against the lying, cowardly criminal in the WH!!!

 

PUBU343CIVHA7ACQFILBG24XMQ.jpg

Takes a team of deniers to work saving denial practiced by all interpretations promoting the ideas living has to be larger than reproductively spaced apart now until extinction where all evidence is contrived from time table logistics statistically factualized ignoring the simultaneous way living is spontaneously making the population individually never the same shape as formed since conceived to decomposed so far..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, king of the county said:

Pulled out of whose butt?

I guess there isn't a Trumpanzee or are you a Russian troll, who is worth exchanging views with. 

You're clearly too stupid and/or too butt obsessed to know much of anything. 

Like all the rest, you're hopeless and dangerous to America. 

Bye bye bonehead!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Traitor Trump as Moscow Mitch, and the corrupt and cowardly 52 other Republican Senators betray America, dishonor their oath to uphold the Constitution, and lie about the high crimes proven by the House impeachment case!!!!

 

8_98.jpg?resize=900x900

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

We have elections in this country so that the American people can decide who will be president.

It is called...….democracy.   And if you think that we need your g/damned, stinking, democrat 

"approval", on that election...….then you thought wrong.   We just....don't.         

 

Suck it up...…(loser)……...😎

The voters can't be trusted, Schiff said so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The voters can't be trusted, Schiff said so.

LOL.....LOL...…..😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

I guess there isn't a Trumpanzee or are you a Russian troll, who is worth exchanging views with. 

You're clearly too stupid and/or too butt obsessed to know much of anything. 

Like all the rest, you're hopeless and dangerous to America. 

Bye bye bonehead!!!

Bye 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neilcar said:

The house failed to make their case. 

The corrupt and cowardly Republican Party was too afraid of the Traitor Trump to hold a real trial.

So they lied about the guilt of the criminal in the WH, and ran away!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

The corrupt and cowardly Republican Party was too afraid of the Traitor Trump to hold a real trial.

So they lied about the guilt of the criminal in the WH, and ran away!!!

The House refused to get enforceable subpoenas, had no evidence other than trying to prove intent, and basically made every mistake they could.

The dims in the House didn't staff it out properly --- and the Senate called them out on it.  

 

It is almost like the House Dims intended to fail … 

 

The real question is how many times are you going to let the dims get your hopes up … only to watch your hopes get dash against the rocks.  

 

I used to think the dims leadership was dumb, now I am starting to believe it is a trait of all dims.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess you're right we must all be really stupid. Time to become more like the right and pick up the gun

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, slideman said:

I guess you're right we must all be really stupid. Time to become more like the right and pick up the gun

 

 

Y'all don't do anything  rash.

I don't to see half of you shoot yourselves in the foot before the week is over.                 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 7:30 PM, sole result said:

want to correct this or was it your intention to use "ate". not sure if it is rate, mate, or hate.

Look at your keyboard. It is easy to type ate rather than are, as the R and the T are close to one another. sole still has not learned to use the spell checker.

 

It is doubtful that he ever will read his hideous posts before sending them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Look at your keyboard. It is easy to type ate rather than are, as the R and the T are close to one another. sole still has not learned to use the spell checker.

 

It is doubtful that he ever will read his hideous posts before sending them.

you are playing kinetic vs potential again. actually doing against factually possible any other way. ha ha ha ha, that sir is delusional to point of everyone honoring iall variations intellectually insane for ignoring their instinctive awareness of personal position simultaneously alive.

 

hey call it bipolar dysfunction. heart, mind, body separated by literal translations cradle to grave gave away their natural point of displacement to join collectives making sure everyone complies to acting the same way their reality dictates ancestrally or future reproductions are blacklisted from ever achieveng middle class management cradle to grave because of ancestors being insubordinate, anti social to verbal commandments of staying in character or else be labelled traitor, blasphemist to what their ancestry practiced so far historically.

 

shunned, exiled, executed in public to send a message from now on, don't resist mob rule law of the land occupied by homo sapiens practicing the arts of self deception is virtually a greater good than just accepting life as eternally separated by reproduction now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Persepolis said:

You're either an American mental and moral defective or a Russian troll, because anyone who celebrates the violation the Constitution, celebrates the suspension of the rule of law, and a country without laws that protect all it's citizens, and laws that apply to all its citizens, is a dictatorship!!!

Dictatorship is what they want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Arris said:

Dictatorship is what they want

Dumbocrats… ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 8:37 AM, Persepolis said:

The Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941, was described  by President Franklin D. Roosevelt as, "A day that will live in infamy!!!"

 

It took America several years to recover from the blow, build up it's armaments, and eventually drop an atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and defeat Japan and cause their unconditional surrender.

 

By Friday of this week, January 31, 2020, the Republican Party, under the leadership of the morally and mentally depraved, Mitch McConnell, are planning another "Day of infamy," but this time, instead of an attack on an American naval base, they are determined to vitiate the highest rule of law in the land by sabotaging the U.S. Constitution, and acquitting the proven traitor, criminal, and demagogue, Donald Trump!

 

While 70% of the American people want a fair trial with witnesses and documents, the Republicans are arrogantly and deceitfully denying the people their right to a government of laws, and instead imposing their fascist contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and the opinions of the American people!

 

McConnell and all Republican Senators who vote to acquit the Traitor Trump, and are standing for re-election, should be held accountable in November by being removed from office. And those Republicans who remain in the Senate should become national pariahs for their dishonorable act of absolving Trump of his many crimes!

 

American government was instituted as nation of laws, and a Republic since our founding, and now the Republican Party is repudiating both those bedrock principles by shredding the Constitution, and putting the Traitor Trump  above the law. 

 

America fought back from the defeat on that "Day of Infamy," and destroyed our foreign enemies in WWII. It now is up to today's generation of Americans to fight back against  our domestic enemy, the Republican Party, and make them history by voting the GOP into extinction!!!

 

1-15.jpg

 

The enemies of the American people and the U.S. Constitution: Mitch McConnell and his fellow corrupt and cowardly Republican Senators!

 

 

You have a hell of an Imagination PeePee Boieee!

 

Democrats hate our constitutional system. In liberals' imaginations, there are only four ways to lose elections -- and none has to do with their leftist turn, their hysterics or their one-dimensional identity politics. Democrats say they lose because of gerrymandering, voter suppression (sometimes known as asking for ID), Russian mind-control rays deployed by social media, and our antiquated and unfair Constitution.

 

That last excuse is becoming increasingly popular among pundits who continue to invent new crises to freak out about. Democrats really believe that the Electoral College was constructed to always correspond with the national vote? Do they believe that the signers of the Constitution were unaware that some states would be far bigger than others in the future? 

 

You can despise Brett Kavanaugh all you like, but why would Democrats lose faith in "the system" that saw Republicans follow directions laid out in the Constitution for confirming a Supreme Court nominee?

 

The only reason these folks who claim to want to save Constitution from Trump see crisis in the system is that it fails to deliver for them politically. They're not losing faith in the system. They just don't like the system.

 

 

LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slideman said:

I guess you're right we must all be really stupid. Time to become more like the right and pick up the gun

 

lol  Liberals are anti-guns and anti- police .. but just watch how conservative they get when their house is robbed  … lol

 

Since most conservatives are also gun owner and most Lib are not … I would suggest you leave your gun alone … 

 

On another note ... I noticed that to date no one has filed any sexual harassments charges against Kavanaugh... In fact the Housed Impeachment case is just like the Kavanaugh hearings … the dims just made stuff up as they went along … never with any substance or evidence … and they think the public doesn't know that … 2020 will be noted for the dims regarding how to lose a election,  Part II...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, neilcar said:

lol  Liberals are anti-guns and anti- police .. but just watch how conservative they get when their house is robbed  … lol

 

Since most conservatives are also gun owner and most Lib are not … I would suggest you leave your gun alone … 

 

On another note ... I noticed that to date no one has filed any sexual harassments charges against Kavanaugh... In fact the Housed Impeachment case is just like the Kavanaugh hearings … the dims just made stuff up as they went along … never with any substance or evidence … and they think the public doesn't know that … 2020 will be noted for the dims regarding how to lose a election,  Part II...

🤣 +100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...