3 minutes ago, SBED said:

Hey dumb ass ever heard of drones?

A military staffed with draftees is unlikely to have the large percentage of educated, technically savvy personnel needed to use expensive, sophisticated intel  devices and weaponry.

You put some dimwitted hillbilly in charge of a $40,000 drone, and pretty soon you will have no drone.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

A military staffed with draftees is unlikely to have the large percentage of educated, technically savvy personnel needed to use expensive, sophisticated intel  devices and weaponry.

You put some dimwitted hillbilly in charge of a $40,000 drone, and pretty soon you will have no drone.

Start from the top... It was Joe Biden that said this... You took the hook and bait.. And now I am going to reel you in and fillet you.

FRESH FISH!

Fresh, youtube.com, and Fish: 38466 Shawshank Redemption Fresh Fish Scene ( I want my mother) - YouTube

19 minutes ago, SBED said:

Hey dumb ass ever heard of drones?

Uh huh...Drones? Hey why don't we just nuke em? You're an idiot. They will always need boots on the ground... go back to your computer game. Let real men fight wars.

21 minutes ago, SBED said:

HEY DUMB ASS IT WAS JOE BIDEN THAT SAID "WE DON'T NEED STANDING ARMIES"

And this Quid Quo Pro Joe is possibly going to be the next President of the USA?

Think about that ASSHAT!

Hmmm..... I just assumed that you said it because of the ridiculously stupid comment about those who volunteer. And if you think for even a nanosecond then Joe Biden is going to be the next president you are a dumbass.

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

We had an old saying in the army... If we ever had a war and they instituted the draft we would go AWOL until the first wave of draftees got killed off and then we'd come back.

47 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Hmmm..... I just assumed that you said it because of the ridiculously stupid comment about those who volunteer. And if you think for even a nanosecond then Joe Biden is going to be the next president you are a dumbass.

READ IT FROM THE BEGINNING! YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED AND SCHOOLED. YOU ARE MY BITCH NOW! DEAL WITH IT ASS HAT!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM COMING FROM. YOU ARE AN ASS HAT!

Image result for ass hat meme"

My my you are full of yourself huh? Too bad what you're full of is $hit. It appears in your sophomoric attempt at psychology you mistakenly believe that you have somehow scored some big victory...well what ever makes your nipples hard Skippy...Bravo dumbass, bravo.

7 hours ago, Giujo said:

My my you are full of yourself huh? Too bad what you're full of is $hit. It appears in your sophomoric attempt at psychology you mistakenly believe that you have somehow scored some big victory...well what ever makes your nipples hard Skippy...Bravo dumbass, bravo.

go Bad word yourself

Somebody CLAIMED that Joe Biden said this, with not context of when and where he said is.

What I am saying that an army of draftees is a poorer method of defending this country than the current volunteer army, considering the huge need for people smart enough to use current high tech weaponry. I was not discussing Joe Biden at all. Nor does any of the discussion have a ting to do with film clips of the Shawshank Redemption.

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Explain how a draftee army would change any of this.

EVERYONE GETS TO PARTICIPATE = A HELLUVA LOT-FEWER-WARS!!!!

6rVGy_0FQLkKIGtDIJFHrHjJt1wh5hnK0aYRWd-4

1*dzdE7I7lPibFWZqbqFDasw.jpeg