If you were drafted and forced into service, and got injured, I give you credit.

IF YOU VOLUNTEERED I WILL NOT GIVE  YOU THE STEAM OF MY CRAP!

STOP PLAYING THE "DISABLED VETERAN CARD" GOD DAMN IT YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE SIGNING UP FOR.

WHEN I DO WORK FOR A CUSTOMER AND THEY SAY "DO YOU HAVE A VETERAN'S DISCOUNT" I CHARGE THEM AN EXTRA 15%

IF THE CUSTOMER IS LESS THAN 70 YEARS OLD.  DO NOT PLAY DUMB WITH ME! YOU FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU WERE SIGNING UP FOR!

I WILL NOT SHOP AT ANY STORE THAT GIVES A DISCOUNT TO VETERANS!

SBED even hates veterans. What most veterans were signing up for was benefits and a job. Many thought that the National Guard was free money for a weekend with the guys.

People who are disabled for any reason should not be reviled like this.

I do not believe that this A-hole charges anyone 15% for asking for a veteran's discount. They would not be employed by anyone for long. If it was their own  shop (and who believes that such a disgraceful dolr SBED would have his own shop) they would not have it long.

Some veteran would report this to the newspapers and TV and they would be out of business right there and then.

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

SBED even hates veterans. What most veterans were signing up for was benefits and a job. Many thought that the National Guard was free money for a weekend with the guys....

That was not his point. (like the one on the top of your head, Comrade)

His point was Adult Responsibility. (of which you know little or nothing about)

Voluntary Service - in any capacity, is a choice like any other.

Voluntary Military Service - can have realized risks.

But then, so can being a Construction Superintendent, Framer, Roofer, or an Equipment Operator.

His point is a valid one.

As for an agreement - Combat Military Service to our Country, or Volunteers in time of War - should always be honored and rewarded.

Pogues - need not apply.

5 hours ago, SBED said:

If you were drafted and forced into service, and got injured, I give you credit.

STOP PLAYING THE "DISABLED VETERAN CARD" GOD DAMN IT YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE SIGNING UP FOR.

WHEN I DO WORK FOR A CUSTOMER AND THEY SAY "DO YOU HAVE A VETERAN'S DISCOUNT" I CHARGE THEM AN EXTRA 15%

IF THE CUSTOMER IS LESS THAN 70 YEARS OLD.  DO NOT PLAY DUMB WITH ME! YOU FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU WERE SIGNING UP FOR!

Always trying to stop those that won't comply to your interpetation of how life should exist outside naturally displaced now.  So many angles working the same mantra along same  lines of communication within an ever changing people population present.

Same syllables different  displaced generation doing the same things over andover expecting a different outcome from now on.  Contextual Intellect causes insanity not instinctively navigating life as one of a kind..

If I were drafted I would get a dishonorable discharge charged with insubordination, treason, plasphemy before killed on the battle field defending one misrepresentation of life from another misrepresentation of living now.  I survive social damned if I do pick another and damned by all others for the one I would choose..

reality is induced insanity done ancestrally within this one species.

SBED is your kind of people, decicated characters on the world stage serving the scripted behavior practiced one generation after another ignoring the same thing you do.

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

SBED even hates veterans. What most veterans were signing up for was benefits and a job. Many thought that the National Guard was free money for a weekend with the guys.

People who are disabled for any reason should not be reviled like this.

I do not believe that this A-hole charges anyone 15% for asking for a veteran's discount. They would not be employed by anyone for long. If it was their own  shop (and who believes that such a disgraceful dolr SBED would have his own shop) they would not have it long.

Some veteran would report this to the newspapers and TV and they would be out of business right there and then.

He is a typical right winger. 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Won't do an honest conversation ^^^^^^ that exposes your behavior as nothing more than a malcontent serving systems of denial that legalize not accepting life as it naturally exists in plain sight.

8 hours ago, SBED said:

You POS... you reap the benefits of Liberty by the sacrifice of those who volunteer service to keep the wolf from the door so that you may sleep safe in your fuking bed at night. You are a worthless degenerate anti-American low life and I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

8 hours ago, SBED said:

I joined in April 1968. I was in the Regular Army. Draft was getting real close. My father bombed Germany in WW2 and told me that by joining i would surely be sent to the nam. I knew what was going to happen to me and joined anyway. It was time for me to go. I went to the nam. I agree with the statement "If you were drafted and forced into service, and got injured, I give you credit." I cannot understand how volunteers during the never ending ME wars can complain about the things they did or saw. Did they not understand the role of a soldier in a war? Didn't their parents tell them about war? Veterans using freely given discounts in a transaction between two parties are not a problem. 

19 minutes ago, Giujo said:

You POS... you reap the benefits of Liberty by the sacrifice of those who volunteer service to keep the wolf from the door so that you may sleep safe in your fuking bed at night. You are a worthless degenerate anti-American low life and I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

Biden Makes Troubling Comments About Military, China: ‘We Don’t Need Standing Armies’

Biden Makes Troubling Comments About Military, China: 'We Don't Need Standing Armies'

Screenshot from this video

Democrats seem to be intent upon taking their party over Niagara Falls, both with impeachment and with their candidates.

On Wednesday, House impeachment manager Adam Schiff basically admitted that it was all about the election, that they needed to impeach President Donald Trump because they couldn’t guarantee the election would be “fair.”

Why? Because they know Trump is likely to win and their candidates are horrible.

Example: the present Democrat leader, Joe Biden.

Not only did Biden freak out on a reporter this week, but he also made more remarks that should trouble anyone who cares about the safety of the United States. Frightening that he’s the “moderate.”

Listen to him here say “we don’t need standing armies.”

From Daily Wire:

“The idea that we have a serious problem facing us now that’s different, and it’s dealing with the whole idea of cyber war, underground cables that go across the Atlantic that allow us to control everything from satellites to shipping,” Biden told the audience. “We have to be prepared to modernize those, keep ourselves way ahead of the game to make sure that they are not able to be screwed with.”

Biden continued, “So, the idea we’re gonna cut the defense budget significantly, we can cut it some, but we don’t need standing armies, we need to be smarter than we’re dealing now into how we handle this.”

Yikes. Either he has no idea what a “standing army” is and that’s scary in and of itself, or he’s proposing something beyond radical. Um, Joe? A standing army is what we have now, our permanent full-time military, the best one in the world. Trump has had to reinvigorate it after Obama eviscerated it with cuts. But to suggest that we don’t need a standing army is insane.

He also seemed to say that we should be “helping” China rather than seeing China as a competitor or a foe, a dangerous position to take.

Biden: “we should be helping” China, “the idea that China’s going to eat our lunch…give me a break”https://youtu.be/l_t7R_ImyQg 

Embedded video

Meanwhile, is Hunter Biden still on that board that was connected to the government of China or did he actually leave?

Robert Gates is famous for saying Biden was wrong about every foreign policy position. That may have been an understatement, because it’s only limited to foreign policy. But this is the guy Democrats now have as their leader for the nomination.

10 minutes ago, SBED said:

Biden Makes Troubling Comments About Military, China: ‘We Don’t Need Standing Armies’

Biden Makes Troubling Comments About Military, China: 'We Don't Need Standing Armies'

Screenshot from this video

Democrats seem to be intent upon taking their party over Niagara Falls, both with impeachment and with their candidates.

On Wednesday, House impeachment manager Adam Schiff basically admitted that it was all about the election, that they needed to impeach President Donald Trump because they couldn’t guarantee the election would be “fair.”

Why? Because they know Trump is likely to win and their candidates are horrible.

Example: the present Democrat leader, Joe Biden.

Not only did Biden freak out on a reporter this week, but he also made more remarks that should trouble anyone who cares about the safety of the United States. Frightening that he’s the “moderate.”

Listen to him here say “we don’t need standing armies.”

From Daily Wire:

“The idea that we have a serious problem facing us now that’s different, and it’s dealing with the whole idea of cyber war, underground cables that go across the Atlantic that allow us to control everything from satellites to shipping,” Biden told the audience. “We have to be prepared to modernize those, keep ourselves way ahead of the game to make sure that they are not able to be screwed with.”

Biden continued, “So, the idea we’re gonna cut the defense budget significantly, we can cut it some, but we don’t need standing armies, we need to be smarter than we’re dealing now into how we handle this.”

Yikes. Either he has no idea what a “standing army” is and that’s scary in and of itself, or he’s proposing something beyond radical. Um, Joe? A standing army is what we have now, our permanent full-time military, the best one in the world. Trump has had to reinvigorate it after Obama eviscerated it with cuts. But to suggest that we don’t need a standing army is insane.

He also seemed to say that we should be “helping” China rather than seeing China as a competitor or a foe, a dangerous position to take.

Biden: “we should be helping” China, “the idea that China’s going to eat our lunch…give me a break”https://youtu.be/l_t7R_ImyQg 

Embedded video

Meanwhile, is Hunter Biden still on that board that was connected to the government of China or did he actually leave?

Robert Gates is famous for saying Biden was wrong about every foreign policy position. That may have been an understatement, because it’s only limited to foreign policy. But this is the guy Democrats now have as their leader for the nomination.

So... you're bipolar?

13 minutes ago, Giujo said:

So... you're bipolar?

37 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I WILL NOT REAP THE BENEFITS OF LIBERTY OF THOSE WHO VOLUNTEER! AS WE DON'T NEED VOLUNTEERS!

WE DON'T NEED A STANDING ARMY! 

THE BENEFITS OF LIBERTY WILL NOT BE MEN AND WOMAN IN UNIFORMS!

DON'T PLAY THAT "DO YOU HAVE A VETERAN DISCOUNT" WITH ME!

9 hours ago, SBED said:

Does this attitude apply to anyone who willingly places themselves in a dangerous situation to help anyone?  Does it include firemen, police officers, doctors, miners, construction workers?

37 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

My father bombed Germany in WW2 and told me that by joining i would surely be sent to the nam.

I worked with a man years ago who said he was of draft age in 1970.  He said he avoided direct combat by enlisting in the USAF as they typically send their officers to war and the enlisted stay behind on the base waiting for them to come back.  There are exceptions of course.  He spent four years as an aircraft maintainer and came back home without a scratch.

Joining the Navy and volunteering for sub duty, nuclear propulsion and other ratings can also keep you away from the bullets. 

4 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

That was not his point. (like the one on the top of your head, Comrade)

His point was Adult Responsibility. (of which you know little or nothing about)

Voluntary Service - in any capacity, is a choice like any other.

Voluntary Military Service - can have realized risks.

But then, so can being a Construction Superintendent, Framer, Roofer, or an Equipment Operator.

His point is a valid one.

As for an agreement - Combat Military Service to our Country, or Volunteers in time of War - should always be honored and rewarded.

Pogues - need not apply.

spoken like a southern fried prick. 

47 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

I joined in April 1968. I was in the Regular Army. Draft was getting real close. My father bombed Germany in WW2 and told me that by joining i would surely be sent to the nam. I knew what was going to happen to me and joined anyway. It was time for me to go. I went to the nam. I agree with the statement "If you were drafted and forced into service, and got injured, I give you credit." I cannot understand how volunteers during the never ending ME wars can complain about the things they did or saw. Did they not understand the role of a soldier in a war? Didn't their parents tell them about war? Veterans using freely given discounts in a transaction between two parties are not a problem. 

which side?

15 minutes ago, SBED said:

37 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I WILL NOT REAP THE BENEFITS OF LIBERTY OF THOSE WHO VOLUNTEER! AS WE DON'T NEED VOLUNTEERS!

WE DON'T NEED A STANDING ARMY! 

THE BENEFITS OF LIBERTY WILL NOT BE MEN AND WOMAN IN UNIFORMS!

DON'T PLAY THAT "DO YOU HAVE A VETERAN DISCOUNT" WITH ME!

Hey dumbass... With no standing army number one then you would have to have a draft and number two there would be no ready forces to answer immediate threats and number three it would involved in our enemies to strike as there would be no deterrent to preclude it. in this dangerous world we live in your statement is the most ludicrous uninformed unintelligent piece of crap I have heard in quite a long time. and whether you acknowledge it or not because apparently you are too stupid to do so those volunteers who are in the active military secure the blessings of liberty that you so blithely dismiss.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

spoken like a southern fried prick. 

Service and Tax Dollars Protect, Defend, and Fund your Food/Clothing/Shelter/Livelihood.

Respect the tit, you ungrateful Communist infant.

199498_757progressives2.jpg

"This is the tough reality I faced in Vietnam. I knew while I was there that if I were Vietnamese, I would have been one of the Vietcong.

But there we were, ordered into someone else’s country, playing the role of occupier when we didn’t know the people, their language, or their culture, with our head full of bullcrap our so-called leaders had told us during training and in preparation for deployment, and even when we got there. There we were, facing people we were ordered to dominate, but any one of whom might be pumping mortars at us or firing AKs at us later that night. The question we stated to ask is who put us in this position?

In our process of fighting to stay alive, and in their process of trying to expel an invader that violated their dignity, destroyed their property, and killed their innocents, we were faced off against each other by people who made these decisions in $5,000 suits, who laughed and slapped each other on the back in Washington DC with their fat f*****g asses stuffed full of cordon blue and caviar.

They chumped us. Anyone can be chumped."

3 hours ago, Giujo said:

Hey dumbass... With no standing army number one then you would have to have a draft and number two there would be no ready forces to answer immediate threats and number three it would involved in our enemies to strike as there would be no deterrent to preclude it. in this dangerous world we live in your statement is the most ludicrous uninformed unintelligent piece of crap I have heard in quite a long time. and whether you acknowledge it or not because apparently you are too stupid to do so those volunteers who are in the active military secure the blessings of liberty that you so blithely dismiss.

Hey dumb ass ever heard of drones?

3 hours ago, Giujo said:

HEY DUMB ASS IT WAS JOE BIDEN THAT SAID "WE DON'T NEED STANDING ARMIES"

And this Quid Quo Pro Joe is possibly going to be the next President of the USA?

Think about that ASSHAT!