personreal

Life Changing Rolex Watch

beanie is running out of steam so he spams this thread that isn't even about politics.

This is known as beanster panic.   :)

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

beanie is running out of steam so he spams this thread that isn't even about politics.

This is known as beanster panic.   :)

why didn't you post in in the Water Cooler forum?

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Personreal is trying to distract the forum. 

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

It doesn’t change unless he finds someone to give him that for it 

He likely will...the expert said those watches are already selling for that much at auctions.

4 minutes ago, sole result said:

Cause I wanted to piss you off.   😂

1 minute ago, personreal said:

He likely will...the expert said those watches are already selling for that much at auctions.

How much?   I didn’t watch 

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Personreal is trying to distract the forum. 

same thing you do. gee I never noticed.Sarcasm.

Just now, sole result said:

same thing you do. gee I never noticed.Sarcasm.

No I keep pumping out facts. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Again, distracting real with time table logistics you recited other people doing so you can claim immunity from thinking the same way.

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How much?   I didn’t watch 

That particular Rolex with all the original paperwork, and the fact that the man had never worn it cause the label was still on the back of the watch sells at auctions for between $500K and $700K today.

He paid a little over $300 for it in the mid '70s.   

6 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Dope brings his facts to the forum everyday...   LOL

poop GIF

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

That particular Rolex with all the original paperwork, and the fact that the man had never worn it cause the label was still on the back of the watch sells at auctions for between $500K and $700K today.

He paid a little over $300 for it in the mid '70s.   

Fools and their money..........

Just now, sole result said:

Fools and their money..........

Not if they have the money...it's like any other market, supply and demand.

24 minutes ago, personreal said:

Not if they have the money...it's like any other market, supply and demand.

Corruption of the self evident doesn't make life more simple than reproductions being eternally separated now. It makes it easier to get away with self deception ancestrally and that is why democracies fail every time tried to keep generations ignoring now is eternity.

time table logistical facts never stay even with lifetimes never duplicated from now on at the same time 24/7.  24 time zones 7 generations of people never the same details twice at the same time in the same atmosphere.

Comic book behvior of same bat channel directing outcomes in every social environment people are intellectually pitted against one another so those directing collect the advantages of renting a social identity historically.  You are roadkill on the highway to hell in total sum human behavior takingplace now as always only going on here one reproduction compounding so far into total sum remaining in plain sight as physically eternally separated from now on, unitl reproductions aren't added ever again.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Corruption of the self evident doesn't make life more simple than reproductions being eternally separated now. It makes it easier to get away with self deception ancestrally and that is why democracies fail every time tried to keep generations ignoring now is eternity.

time table logistical facts never stay even with lifetimes never duplicated from now on at the same time 24/7.  24 time zones 7 generations of people never the same details twice at the same time in the same atmosphere.

Comic book behvior of same bat channel directing outcomes in every social environment people are intelelctually pitted against one another so those directing collect the advantages of renting a social identity historically.  You are rodakill on the highway to hell in total sum human behavior takingplace now as always only going on here one reproduction compounding so far into total sum remaining in plain sight as physically eternally separated from now on, unitl reproductions aren't added ever again.

Oh shut up!    LOL

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Oh shut up!    LOL

You aren't laughing and I think that lol is lots of luck because nobody will believe a thing I say as displayed on this message board for the 8 and a half years I posted here...

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

You aren't laughing and I think that lol is lots of luck because nobody will believe a thing I say as displayed on this message board for the 8 and a half years I posted here...

I said shut up.   LOLOLOL

Rolex Explorer (1016 movement) bought in the Pacific Exchange, Nha Trang, Vietnam, 1969. Original box and papers. Paid $225. Current worth $13,000. Also brought home Mikimoto pearls, Noritake china and various porcelains. 

3 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Rolex Explorer (1016 movement) bought in the Pacific Exchange, Nha Trang, Vietnam, 1969. Original box and papers. Paid $225. Current worth $13,000. Also brought home Mikimoto pearls, Noritake china and various porcelains. 

Cool...congrats.  :)