21 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Actually, yes. IG explicitly stated Trump broke the law.

ūüėā¬†You mean the same one Obama broke multiple times?¬†ūüėā

That's not a criminal violation but a procedural violation? 

The left wants Trump impeached on a procedural violation. 

Next, we'll be getting life in prison for expired license plate tags. 

11 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Are you talking about about the NY Slimes accusation from a unnamed second hand source ?

Isn't this the second time in a week the ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers used unnamed sources against the president ? 

Better Homes and Garden or Sports Illustrated could quote a unnamed source or someone close to the president or someone with direct knowledge and this could go on forever.

You have lost this argument , now your just a joke.

11 hours ago, Z09 said:

Like one of the Dems said..

Trump needs to prove his innocence

Makes sense the pile of crap is guilty

11 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

I doubt very seriously if Bolton will ever testify.

Just because he wrote something in a book or told it to the media, doesn't mean it is 100% factual.

100% factual

The most important thing that has to come out of this is that these people that support this mental midget sold out the constitution the flag and this country. Never forget.

1 minute ago, jbander said:

jbander...thank you for not shunning me BUT in some parallel universe that make sense...not here.

BTW: If someone told you your best friend girlfriend is FKn everybody in site...would you spread it around ?

11 hours ago, Z09 said:

Trump needs to prove his innocence

5 minutes ago, jbander said:

Makes sense the pile of crap is guilty

You're trolling right !

I'm guessing you have never been in a courtroom.

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

The DERSH…...taught you punks a lesson today.

Were you paying attention?

You punks understand that you have no case now,......don't you?     Don't you?????

"Do you feel lucky?    Well......do ya, punk"????

Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood)

Dirty Harry

9 hours ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. They have established without any doubts that Trump abused his office for personal gain against the national interest of the United States,

That warrants removal.

Bolton's testimony will seal the deal for history's judgement. Hell, he will likely lose Republicans.

Bill

Yup and I bet we are close to getting the 4 hate party members that realize that they are done in their state if they agree with this criminal and sell this country out. Very close. but again remember these haters aren't doing it because it is the truth and is right , they just working their next election.

The most important thing that has to come out of this is that these people that support this mental midget sold out the constitution the flag and this country. Never forget.

Trump will win in Nov.

Do you wish to bet on it? 

I am a man......'of sporting blood'.       Are you?

One more time for these haters so it will sink in , The ass hole is guilty, the only decision left is if his party is going to continue to support this criminal. It was zero chance that they wouldn't support him but this is over he's guilty ,Bolten brought the ass hole down. simple as that. IF the senate won't the right will disappear. Thy have to go anyway.

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Trump will win in Nov.

Do you wish to bet on it? 

I am a man......'of sporting blood'.       Are you?

Child

4 hours ago, maineman said:

I love my country and I fervently believe that anyone who DOES truly love our country, hates the clown as much as I do.

There are no patriots in the right.

2 minutes ago, jbander said:

Child

Go home, chickenshi't.       

I can shoot pool until 2:00 AM.   And then take the pretty barmaid home.   

But you cannot.     You don't have...….the right stuff. 

I am an 'Urban Cowboy'. ¬† And you...‚Ķ.are not. ¬† ¬† ¬†ūü§†

44 minutes ago, jbander said:

Yup and I bet we are close to getting the 4 hate party members that realize that they are done in their state if they agree with this criminal and sell this country out. Very close. but again remember these haters aren't doing it because it is the truth and is right , they just working their next election.

The are also people like Lamar Alexander, who is retiring, who has his legacy to consider.

With the Bolton news having broken, no one can vote against witnesses without looking like participants in a coverup. 

Loyalty to Trump is very thin. And why shouldn't it be? Trump could actually fall.

Bill

49 minutes ago, jbander said:

Child

Coward,

Run from a bet on your own convictions. 

You disgust me. 

12 hours ago, kfools said:

Coward,

Run from a bet on your own convictions. 

You disgust me. 

Clown party. a bet you say.

12 hours ago, SpyCar said:

The are also people like Lamar Alexander, who is retiring, who has his legacy to consider.

With the Bolton news having broken, no one can vote against witnesses without looking like participants in a coverup. 

Loyalty to Trump is very thin. And why shouldn't it be? Trump could actually fall.

Bill

We know that the right will and has sold out this country to stay relevant and to stay in power, in their attempt to keep their Nazi Wannabee scum bag in power. The right needs and wants a dictatorship and the left supports the republic.

12 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

The right  knows that 1 witness will be their end,  so lies distortions hate and selling out this country is all they got , and dictatorship is the only chance for them to keep their power. Got to keep that hate going, don't you know!

19 minutes ago, jbander said:

The right  knows that 1 witness will be their end,  so lies distortions hate and selling out this country is all they got , and dictatorship is the only chance for them to keep their power. Got to keep that hate going, don't you know!

Democrats have no evidence!!!

14 hours ago, jbander said:

Trust in Allah, but always tie the camel.  Your genie is gone, set free, no more 3 wishes would, could, should. Time to pay up, or shut up for the total sum of your actual behavior since birth.

You recited long enough. 

Breaking news WASHINGTON (AP) ‚ÄĒ Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told senators privately Tuesday he does not yet have the votes to block new witnesses in President Donald Trump's impeachment trial. if that's the case this is over , scum bag is gone and Pence will be next .His evidence against him¬† is every where supporting the pile of crap.

This hate group they call a party is going down with scumbag.  We will get our country pack from the hate that drives their every action.

This hate group they call a party is going down with scumbag.  We will get our country pack from the hate that drives their every action.

I don't like faggots.