Sign in to follow this  
Crom33

Steal Back Your Freedom

The natural existence of humans at it's current stage of evolution is to live in a state of freedom and love for our fellow human.  We evolved this way - not because of God, not because of destiny, but because this is the way we evolved in order to survive.  I encourage all of you to reject the DNC - all of it.  Create a new party, a better party.  STEAL back democracy.  But what you have become now...it's not democracy, it's tyranny. 

None of us will stand for it.

Steal back your freedom.  Steal back the love in your life for freedom and human decency. 

And for what it's worth - your opinions cannot stand in a vacuum.  The concept of this board is flawed at it's core. 

35 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

The natural existence of humans at it's current stage of evolution is to live in a state of freedom and love for our fellow human.  We evolved this way - not because of God, not because of destiny, but because this is the way we evolved in order to survive.  I encourage all of you to reject the DNC - all of it.  Create a new party, a better party.  STEAL back democracy.  But what you have become now...it's not democracy, it's tyranny. 

Steal back your freedom.  Steal back the love in your life for freedom and human decency. 

And for what it's worth - your opinions cannot stand in a vacuum.  The concept of this board is flawed at it's core. 

Well, first off, they who are in the know regarding Washington DC politics, do know how easy it is to be cynical, and rightly so. 

The neo-liberalism that has been spread, the privatization of everything, the lack of social spending, the massive tax cuts for the rich, layer upon layer up front, and then in 

patent rights, or other types of governmental subsidy, including the manufacturing of weapons  - the military takes up at a minimum 20% of the national budget every year.

You could say single payer health insurance is more efficient, less costly over all, and while it would cover all Americans - well, it won't ever get passed because the politicians

are all elected with campaign finance that comes from lobbyist groups. 

And the people themselves? Well, they are misinformed, and mostly through no fault of their own. The design of the two party duopoly is they say meant to divide and not to unite.

Of course, I am not a cynic. I'm an eternal optimist. I have always been a registered Independent who has always sided with the Democrats, well, maybe a Green party person here and there. But the point is, we do need reform. This much is evident to most critical thinking folks. 

We need good journalist, they are fundamental to any true democracy. And we also need liberal thinking activism, as well as those, yes even those who are conservative, who care about people and who are also concerned with the bottom line regarding what has worked in the past, as well as what is possible given known resources that are available. 

What are the wants, the true wants, are they justified wants, and if so, if so - we got to be led, and the leaders have to bring the best minds together to get the job done.

I was in Osaka and Tokyo Japan recently and I was most impressed with their subway system. Tokyo has forty million people living there, the streets are clean, the subways are efficient and clean, and the youth seems to be invigorated - the old people are too. They are heavy in sports, the play fantastic baseball and rugby, and jog in groups. So much walking and biking and taking mass transit, with so many people. And yet they live long in Japan. They have a bigger debt per GDP than in the US, and a bigger percentage of older citizenry - but I didn't feel as though that was a problem when I was there. In fact, it really doesn't appear to be a problem at all. 

We need to learn a lot from Japan and other countries. In the polarity we have, there are these white nationalist groups, the proud boys, etc. 

We need to be proud our diversity in the US, and we need to also be proud about our political leadership someday. 

We got a long way to go on all fronts. But I know we can get the job done - Yes WE Can!!!

Peace!

40 minutes ago, Crom33 said:

Crom33:----  You've been warned a dozen times in the past.  Stay out of LO.   Post here one more time and you get an extended vacation.

Rule #1

No Conservatives allowed.  No posting in LO.