Sign in to follow this  
Giujo

The primary members of the impeachment coup

Mark Zaid, attorney known to pay officials who will leak dirt on Trumpand who tweeted..."coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers.”,who is Eric Ciaramella aka the leaker-whistleblower lawyer.

Laura Ingrahm has Emails tying alleged Ukraine whistleblower to Obama White House meeting on Burisma

Eric Ciaramella, CIA analyst, was Ukraine director on the NSC toward the end of the Obama administration and stayed there during the first few months of the Trump...

“The person that I always felt extremely uncomfortable around was Eric Ciaramella. He was one of the few guys around who seemed to know where the filing cabinets were, so to speak,” one former official told the Washington Examiner, adding that Ciaramella was antagonistic at an early Trump administration gathering when it was said that the goal was to turn Trump’s campaign promises and platform into policy.

When the issue of Ukraine was brought up at a policy meeting, Ciaramella mentioned aid to Ukraine. He became visibly upset, the official recounted, when he was told that Trump would review Ukraine policy and that it would likely not be the same as President Barack Obama’s. “He kind of rolled his eyes and went, 'Hmph!' He didn't leave the room, but it was pretty clear that he thought that we were wrong and he was right. ... I never trusted him with anything after that. Body language to me was all that this guy was about, you know. He was not happy about the Trump administration. He wasn't on board with the Trump policy. So, I always assumed that he was leaker No. 1 and not to be trusted."

Although much of Ciaramella's access as Ukraine director was limited by officials who were suspicious of him, he then managed to become close enough to McMaster to become his special assistant in May 2017.

Another former NSC official told the Washington Examiner: "He was a principal suspect in the leak of the first transcripts that came out on Mexico and Australia [in August 2017]. We couldn't get McMaster to run the tapes and find out who it was." The first former official said, "I was stunned to find out that McMaster got him to be his special assistant, where he saw everything."

Ciaramella’s desk in the NSC suite in the White House’s West Wing gave him access to all types of NSC paperwork and a view of who walked in and out. “He would have seen all of the paperwork that went in from McMaster — all the paperwork that went into the president. He just would have seen everything,” that official added.

When asked about why Ciaramella was there, another official said he was “just temporarily filling in.” Ciaramella stayed on as McMaster's aide until he left the NSC. McMaster, who was criticized for not preventing leaks from the NSC, left his post in April 2018.

Lt. Col. Vindman born in Ukrane and his twin brother also a Lt. Col. and JAG attorney both working on the National Security counsel.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/saw-everything-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-had-extensive-access-in-trumps-white-house

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-was-biden-guest-at-state-department-banquet

Vindman is unreliable and has questionable judgment, according to his own outgoing superior, Tim Morrison, the National Security Council’s senior director for European affairs.

In fact, Morrison viewed Vindman as so untrustworthy that he opted to exclude him from his conversations with William Taylor, the senior US diplomat in Ukraine.

Vindman had an “unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the sprawling executive branch’s carefully delineated chain of command. Then Vindman's commanding officer called him in advocate in a uniform.

Adam Schiff, Pencil Neck Geek and proven liar.

Edited by Giujo

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn

trump got caught

he will beat the rap

the gop will pay dearly in November 

trump can’t cheat cos he is being watched

so bye bye orange guy

then the endless hail of indictments 😆

19 minutes ago, Giujo said:

What sparkling wit!

You are cracking me up. Don't stop whining

35 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Darn Old trump, mushroom dick serial liar and proven cheat

25 minutes ago, Giujo said:

What sparkling wit!

Zaro is a freakin' rocket scientist.   😋

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

^^  Uses "ignore" cause he's a pussy  ^^

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Yes that is accurate. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

I love pussy. 

We always knew you were licking harry.   😂

Trump broke the law and doesn't want witnesses to testify because the truth is damning to his reelection and staying and not getting removed from office. McConnell said that he was going to help Trump as much as possible. 

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I love pussy. 

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I love pussy. 

I never read pr’s cut and paste crap from rightist nutjobs 

Why wade through all that nonsense when ignoring him is uplifting😁

Just now, harryramar said:

I never read pr’s cut and paste crap from rightist nutjobs 

Why wade through all that nonsense when ignoring him is uplifting😁

Because I love messing with him. It's that simple. He is an easy target. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump broke the law and doesn't want witnesses to testify because the truth is damning to his reelection and staying and not getting removed from office. McConnell said that he was going to help Trump as much as possible. 

Anyone who truly believes trump was fighting corruption needs to have their head examined

Just now, harryramar said:

Anyone who truly believes trump was fighting corruption needs to have their head examined

Yeah but it's the only excuse they have. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Name the laws that were broken because even the impeachment managers can't seem to find any.

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Because I love messing with him. It's that simple. He is an easy target. 

He is a simple person with simple ideas that flow from his simple mind.

he needs someone to live him.

52 minutes ago, Giujo said:

You left off the part where Trump announced on national TV that he supported Russia finding Hilary's emails.  

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You left off the part where Trump announced on national TV that he supported Russia finding Hilary's emails.  

And asking China to interfer with the 2020 election. 

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump is still impeached, acquitted exonerated and re-elected

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Well considering that the US intelligence agencies... Part of the Obama deep State... Couldn't seem to find them what's wrong with Russia finding them if they're out there? As far as I'm concerned anybody that uncovers wrongdoing of political figures like Hillary Clinton I could care less who the messenger is... isn't the truth what's important?

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

And asking China to interfer with the 2020 election. 

Oh bull$hit... stop parroting mob media crapola

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

Name the laws that were broken because even the impeachment managers can't seem to find any.

The dumbass needs a dictionary to spell the word law. Are you