Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightMax

You WON'T Believe the NUMBERS OF VIEWERS Watching the Dhumocraps Impeachment FARCE!!

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Go ahead and refute what  I  posted.   You did not answer my questions.   Its a  fact.   Everything I posted is a fact.  You are just stomping your feet  like a stupid bitch 

Who is stomping their feet

you are the one calling me names 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

Who is stomping their feet

you are the one calling me names 😂

 you are stomping 

 

LOL

 

what names did I call you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 you are stomping 

 

LOL

 

what names did I call you?

Go read your posts to me

i don’t get mad because your ilk enabled trump to get away with so much

here is a prediction.... trump will beat the rap again but the truth will come out before the election and he will be kicked out along with the repubs in the senate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

i don’t get mad because your ilk enabled trump to get away with so much

 

LOL

 

like what?
 

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

it was one of his campaign promises. another one being fulfilled. don't see why anyone finds his strategies shocking or surprising

anymore. he voluntarily handed over a transcript of a telephone conversation that catapulted this entire impeachment proceeding and 

he didn't even have to do it. kind of like baiting a mousetrap. but....he's been playing this game for 3 years now. lol. funny how the idiot libs

just keep falling for it.

Then he should welcome testimony from eyewitnesses to clear him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

Then he should welcome testimony from eyewitnesses to clear him

 

Clear him?   From  what?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

Go read your posts to me

i don’t get mad because your ilk enabled trump to get away with so much

here is a prediction.... trump will beat the rap again but the truth will come out before the election and he will be kicked out along with the repubs in the senate 

Here is a prediction. The Bidens will be brought before a grand jury to answer for a criminal conspiracy involving their activities in Ukraine. Comey will be charged. The fbi lawyer who lied to FISA courts will be indicted. The economy will continue to improve with no new wars or conflicts. With Biden out of the way, Sanders will get the nomination. The American people will soundly reject socialism in a historic landslide returning both houses to a solidly pro Trump gop. Let's see who gets closer. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Then he should welcome testimony from eyewitnesses to clear him

the time for calling witnesses isn't even here yet. that's what the dumb ass dems keep trying to pretend. but it's

not the way it works. they passed the articles with basically zero real evidence. they were supposed to already have REAL 

evidence BEFORE it got passed to the senate. so now they get to make their case based on the flimsy nonsense they passed

the articles on. then they get to waddle their dumb asses off the senate stage and let the REAL trial begin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, harryramar said:

so 3 votes are you really stupid enough to believe that trump who got caught red handed is not guilty or are you a traitor who knows he is dirty but don't care because al those kids who fought in wars for democracy don't matter?

 

Again, you have to ask yourself,  if he did get caught, what did he get caught doing?  

1) did he get caught running guns to the mexican warlords?

2) did he get caught killing people with hundreds of drone air strikes, even a good American citizen?

3) did he get caught sending our enemy billions of dollars on pallets of cash to admittedly used for terrorist purposes?

4) did he get caught standing down the help that could have saved American lives in Benghazi?

5) did he get caught telling putin's right hand man that he could cooperate with putin now that the 2012 election was over?  Oh he did get caught on an open mic?

6) did he get caught allowing russia to take by force 1/3 of the ukraine?  Where were the obama career diplomats and mr. vindman then?

7) did he get caught sending blankets to the ukraine while they were asking for arms to stop further russian invasions?

 

I think you get my point.  Many of these despicable acts were done with a republican house majority.  Why did the republicans not impeach him.

 

But let Trump make a call and ask ukraine for a favor to help him uncover corruption by the bidens, and all hell breaks loose, and oh, what a monster.  See what I mean?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

And alot of my Republican friends want more to testify. They want all the facts 

Then why didn't the house get the facts? They had all power supreme, why did they not get the facts?  Because they wanted to bait the senate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I'm glad that people are watching the impeachment trial. 

Your right, it is like the knicks playing a basketball game, in which it is expected that 30,000 people will show up, but only 1,000 do.  IOW, the whole thing from the house and now to the senate is a complete failure.

 

The dems were hopeful that they could present such a case that at least a couple of republicans would vote for removal, and the American people would certainly be hoodwinked with all the media support to vote for removal.  But just the opposite occurred.

 

No republicans were convinced.  The polls continue to drop with regards to removal.   Trumps approval rating is holding steady if not growing.   So failure all the way around.  It could not have happened to a better bunch of power hungry nutwacks, and I hope they lose the house for their treachery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, benhur said:

Your right, it is like the knicks playing a basketball game, in which it is expected that 30,000 people will show up, but only 1,000 do.  IOW, the whole thing from the house and now to the senate is a complete failure.

 

The dems were hopeful that they could present such a case that at least a couple of republicans would vote for removal, and the American people would certainly be hoodwinked with all the media support to vote for removal.  But just the opposite occurred.

 

No republicans were convinced.  The polls continue to drop with regards to removal.   Trumps approval rating is holding steady if not growing.   So failure all the way around.  It could not have happened to a better bunch of power hungry nutwacks, and I hope they lose the house for their treachery.

Well 71% of people want more witnesses to be called. But trump is so afraid to let his folks testify. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one is watching and that includes Senators. Dems have shown the same videos and presented the same arguments over and over and over. Additional witnesses should and will be shot down by vote. This farce is already over and the only people who do NOT know it are residents of this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Here is a prediction. The Bidens will be brought before a grand jury to answer for a criminal conspiracy involving their activities in Ukraine. Comey will be charged. The fbi lawyer who lied to FISA courts will be indicted. The economy will continue to improve with no new wars or conflicts. With Biden out of the way, Sanders will get the nomination. The American people will soundly reject socialism in a historic landslide returning both houses to a solidly pro Trump gop. Let's see who gets closer. 😁

 

I like that prediction.   I'd only add there there will be a *few* more indictments of the criminal Deep State and left than that.   :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Clear him?   From  what?

 

 

the charges that he extorted Ukraine and tried to get them to help him cheat again in 2020. 

simple ain;t it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Here is a prediction. The Bidens will be brought before a grand jury to answer for a criminal conspiracy involving their activities in Ukraine. Comey will be charged. The fbi lawyer who lied to FISA courts will be indicted. The economy will continue to improve with no new wars or conflicts. With Biden out of the way, Sanders will get the nomination. The American people will soundly reject socialism in a historic landslide returning both houses to a solidly pro Trump gop. Let's see who gets closer. 😁

right and hilary will go to prison and the ig report will hang trump, the bull durham bull will arrest Obama and his kids and then there will be more big announcements showing everyone is a lying crook except the lying crook trump, who will live happily ever after.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the charges that he extorted Ukraine and tried to get them to help him cheat again in 2020. 

simple ain;t it? 

 

Really...extortion is not a charge in either article of impeachment, not even close.  If is he guilty of extortion, why didn't the House charge him with extortion?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lewstherin said:

the time for calling witnesses isn't even here yet. that's what the dumb ass dems keep trying to pretend. but it's

not the way it works. they passed the articles with basically zero real evidence. they were supposed to already have REAL 

evidence BEFORE it got passed to the senate. so now they get to make their case based on the flimsy nonsense they passed

the articles on. then they get to waddle their dumb asses off the senate stage and let the REAL trial begin. 

right, they will hear both sides and then decide on whether to vote on calling eyewitnesses who could clear trump but trump is of such moral courage and character he doesn't want to dignify those scurrilous 

charges by allowing them to testify against him for his crimes noncrimes that he got caught didn't get caught committing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

right and hilary will go to prison and the ig report will hang trump, the bull durham bull will arrest Obama and his kids and then there will be more big announcements showing everyone is a lying crook except the lying crook trump, who will live happily ever after.

 

I didn't predict anything that's not very likely to occur. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

Really...extortion is not a charge in either article of impeachment, not even close.  If is he guilty of extortion, why didn't the House charge him with extortion?

 

asked them but you are smart enough to realize trump tried and got caught, right?

I mean you can't seriously believe that the crook  was investigating corruption, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the charges that he extorted Ukraine and tried to get them to help him cheat again in 2020. 

 

LOL  you are  very dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

right, they will hear both sides and then decide on whether to vote on calling eyewitnesses who could clear trump but trump is of such moral courage and character he doesn't want to dignify those scurrilous 

charges by allowing them to testify against him for his crimes noncrimes that he got caught didn't get caught committing.

 

well hey...even IF that is the case? the idiot libs have no one to blame but themselves. they presented their bogus articles of impeachment

based on total garbage. that's the case THEY presented. and by constitutional rules of due process? that's the ONLY case the defense is required

to acknowledge. don't blame trump because the congressional dems are blithering morons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...